Chapter 11
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young man with brown hair that has grown up to his collar with his bangs falling into his face, red-brown eyes, calm and tranquil face was walking down the corridor towards a large gate, that opened to a giant dining hall.

*Tap*...*Tap*...*Tap*...

His pace was becoming faster with each step he took. His usual calm face also started to show anxiety which was also increasing.

The young man stopped and stood in front of the door. His face showed a feeling of hesitation at first but changed to determination.

*Knock*...*Knock*...

The young man knocked on the door two times. Even though, no one was in front of door guarding it. He did not forget the courtesy.

"Come in!..."

A voice was heard from the other side of the door. The young man hesitated at first but then went in as if to show his determination.

*Creak...*

The young opened the large door which creaked under his hands. He looked at the man in front of him. There was an old man with grey beard which reached his neck. The old man had compact and ripped muscles but only his arms were naked to feast their eyes on. The old man had cuts and slashes' marks over his body.

The old man also looked toward the young man who came through the door. He put down the feather pen in his hands on the table and addressed to the young man:

"Naoki-kun!!... What important business did you have to come to me? You should know that tomorrow is the day on which the mock battle for young students will take place. I still have much to do."

Naoki Ito, being addressed by the chief, also knew the importance of the work imposed on him. So, he didn't hesitate anymore and by directly seeing in the eyes of chief, spoke:

"I know of the place where 'that sword' is located."

"What?!..."

The old chief, who didn't expressed any kind of emotion, was shocked the statement of the young man in front on him.

But he hurriedly regained his usual self and said:

"Follow me!..."

The old man took the young man with him to some place.

However, they didn't noticed that their conversation was accidentally heard by someone. That person also quietly followed them.

2