Chapter 13
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey! I came to get you."

In front of Haruta, was a young girl who had loose red hair, and red eyes. She was wearing her black school uniform. She had her usual cheerful attitude.

"Say What!? Don't you have to prepare for the competition? Also, the event starts in the afternoon. What are you doing here so early? There is still time before the competition. I can come without you escorting me."

Haruta didn't understand, for what purpose she came here for. He had a hunch that she wanted a change before the match. But he still had to ask.

"Well... I... I came to get you so I could get some fresh air with you. I was not feeling good while thinking about the competition. I just get nervous so, I want a change in the atmosphere before the competition."

Sheela said hesitatingly. She didn't wanted her true intentions to be revealed. So, she made up that stuff. If you want to know her real reason you will understand in the coming chapters.

Haruta, thinking that his thought were right on the mark even though it wasn't, nodded his head. He
also thought that some change in the surrounding would effect Sheela's performance. He, after some thinking purposed:

"Then, why don't we go and visit the temple or shrine? I think I haven't visited it for a while now. I want a change too."

(You forgot that all of the names were Japanese, so of course, there is going to be a shrine. The setting of the novel is Japanese, even though I don't talk about it much.)

Sheela after hearing Haruta's thoughts knew that her plan had succeeded. She was just about to agree when a voice sounded.

"Oh-ho!!... now, who do we have here? Miss Sheela, what are you doing here? Should not be you in the school right now? Are you here to talk to 'this guy'? But don't you have a fiance already? Are you going to betray him (Her Fiance)?"

Ito Bo, youngest in the house, came into view. He was wearing his night gown and had a face as if he just woke up.

Sheela didn't even looked at him. She ignored him like he didn't even existed or as if he was just a fly. She was still looking at Haruta for his answer.

Haruta knew that things would become sour if they both started to fight. Therefore, he said to Sheela:

"Wait a minute!"

Haruta then turned and said to Bo:

"Breakfast is ready. It's on the table you can eat it. Also, I won't be coming home till night so, you have to make your own lunch if you will be staying here."

Saying that, Haruta went out and closed the door behind him.

Haruta had decided that just like Sheela he will do things with determination. He will let anyone decide his fate. If it was before he would just ignore the comments anyone gave him and listen to their crap quietly. But not anymore.

Haruta didn't know but the girl right beside him had become too important to him. Even though, he was thinking that it was determination in his mind. The reality was,however,that he was influenced by 'this girl'. He didn't wanted her to see his pathetic side. He wanted to tell her that he could be cool too. Well... the things related to heart are always complicated. We sometimes act like we don't even expect.

Ito Bo, who was left there standing, was very angry at this moment. However, he didn't know what to do, so he just left toward the dining room.

2