Chapter 15
14 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of a road, that had reached it's end. There was a pair of teens looking in each others' eyes. For someone, who didn't know what happened a moment ago, he/she might interpret the situation differently. After all, the couple was just so good looking that it invoked the desires of the masses.

"What did you say?"

After focusing on Sheela's words, which were spoken a while ago, Haruta didn't understand the meaning. Why did she say that? What did she mean? These type of questions were making their way towards the brain of Haru-kun.

"I said I will tell you the real story about that 'cursed sword'. Didn't you heard me already? Why are you asking this question?"

Sheela made an expression of annoyance. Her face told that she was angered by his question. She didn't understood his surprise by her words.

*Sigh*

Haruta sighed this girl always had some anger issues. She was usually very calm and smiley. But you should not make her angry. Because she was a princess in her house, of course she would always hear yes for answer.

"It's not that difficult to understand your words but the way you said, it would mean that what I know about that sword is wrong. And why did suddenly our topic went from outing turned into a story tale? And even if you wanted to tell me all this, couldn't you do it on our way to shrine?"

Sheela when heard his words she understood that her 'plan' had many loop holes. She didn't wanted to tell him the truth. So, she answered:

"Well... Yesterday, I stumbled upon a hidden room in our house. There I saw all information from previous generation. And I wanted you to see it too. You should be bored all day right? So, I decided to bring you there."

Just hearing her explanation, anyone could tell that she was lying and was not telling the whole truth. Haruta also thought that she was lying but he didn't press the matter too. But he didn't know that by not hearing a full explanation about the situation. His life was about to change.

2