Chapter 16
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hm...You are hiding something from me aren't you?"

Haruta said. He wanted to the truth behind but also didn't wanted to force her. So, he decided to ask her directly.

Sheela panicked a little but quickly stabilized her emotion. She looked at him and said:

"I am not hiding anything. Hmph... I just wanted to share something interesting. Also, if you don't want to come then you can go back. I will not force you to come with me. If you don't trust me then you don't have to follow."

Sheela saying that turned around and started to walk at a slow pace. She was walking so slow that it looked like she wanted him to follow her. But she also wanted him to see that she was angry and that he should apologize to her otherwise.

Haruta saw through her tactics. He looked at her back and decided to silently and obediently follow her. After walking close to her, he sighed and said:

"Okay! Okay! I am sorry. Happy now. I 'really' want to hear the reality hidden in that room of your house. Would you please let me hear and see it for myself?"

Sheela made a pouting expression. She ignored his words at first but after a while she suddenly had an idea. She looked at him and said:

"Sure! I will let you know about it but after the competition, in addition to the wish, you will spend whole day tomorrow with me."

Haruta looked at her thought:

'She just wanted to run again from home. Since, she didn't have anyone to accompany her, she made me the scapegoat. How troublesome...'

Haruta sighed and said:

"Yes! I would 'love' to do so. So, now will you kindly lead the way?"

"Okay!!"

Sheela made a happy expression and started walking towards her home. Due to the happiness she felt, her feet were trying leave the ground and fly away. I mean... she was almost 'jumping' with joy.

Haruta seeing her, sighed. He had lost to her again.

1