Chapter 17
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a long hallway, that lead to the door of the main dining hall of the house, a pair of teens stood. The girl took the lead first. She had a pair of red eyes, red hair that reached her waist. She also had small mouth. She had the bearing of a princess.

The girl was followed by a boy with long black hair. He had handsome but calm face. He just followed he girl, and didn't do much.

The girl stared at the right wall in the hallway. She looked up and down, as if looking for something. After a while, she pressed on the wall. The area she pressed, glowed for a moment. The glow spread the wall, forming a gate.

The girl looked at the gate, then she looked back at the boy, who had a shocked face. Like he didn't expected this result. But the boy then calmed his bearings. The girl motioned the boy to follow him and opened the door.

The young boy shook his head and followed her. The door lead to a room that had the smell of books. There were two stands at both sides of the room. They weren't filled but both stands still had many books in them.

"This does look like some secret or hidden room. I wonder, what is stored in these books? Not all of them will talk about 'the sword' right? If it is true, then that would mean that the sword was some secret project or something and this is all the data of making it."

The boy with black hair said. Since, the room was dimly lit, he looked mysterious when he said.

The girl, seeing his attitude change, nudged him. She said:

"Haru-kun... When did you became this intelligent? I haven't even told you what is written in those books. But you, guessed half of it, right."

The girl asked Haruta. She hadn't seen him act like this. She, for a while, thought that this guy was really a mysterious being, she accidentally let in her house.

"Really, Sheela! I was just trying to act my role as someone who saw the hidden room for the first time. I didn't think that I would guess it right. But... Half ? Then, what's the other half ?"

Haruta said. He didn't think that his act would get him half points. But he was just trying to being seen as someone who was interested in the room. Because, in reality, he was not.

"Hm... You guessed half of it right, the part 'the sword was a secret project'. But the part 'the books all talk about that sword' was wrong. The things written in those books is not the details of the project. Then things written in them is the history."

1