Chapter 19
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dimly lit room, a teenage girl with red hair and a boy with black hair were standing. The girl had a book in her hands. The boy suddenly asked:

"Accident?! What kind of accident?"

"I don't know. From the books, I couldn't get the true information. Gathering the comments of the chiefs, resulted in this conclusion. 'Those guys' didn't even had the guts to write the name of 'the person' they experimented on. They were so scared of him."

Sheela answered his question. Since, the books were written by the chiefs themselves. The information they wrote was under different styles. That's why she couldn't guess all of it.

"I see... But could not you just tell me about this outside? I don't understand the reason you bring me here for?"

Haruta voiced his thoughts. He just wanted to ignore her reaction at first but still decided to ask.

Sheela was stunned by his sudden question. She didn't think that Haruta could detect her mistakes. Therefore, she didn't know how to answer him. She was now stuck.

"Um.. um... Why did you ask about it?... I think you should read this guy's history. He even wrote his embarrassing moment."

At first, she panicked but then had an idea. She walked toward a peculiar book and tried to distract him by it.

Haruta was silently staring at her. At first, he thought she was acting strange today. But now he was certain of his assumption. He kept staring at her and didn't speak.

Sheela seeing her distraction didn't work, was upset. She didn't wanted to tell him the truth. However, seeing his face like this, she knew that he was angry at her.

Haruta noticed her strange reaction. She was avoiding his gaze, so that meant that she was guilty.

Haruta suddenly walked toward the door of the hidden room. However, someone came in front of him.

"What are you doing? Step aside!!... If you don't have anything to say to me then I am going. You should also go and prepare yourself for the battle, you are about to face."

Haruta had a hunch that his method might work. Thus, he tried to walk outside. She came with him here and wasn't telling him anything. Therefore, he came to the conclusion that she wanted to keep him here. So, to force her to speak, could be done by acting the way she does not want him to act.

Sheela had a troubled look on her face. It was not that she didn't wanted to tell him. It was because of the person who asked her to keep this secret that she could not. But since, Haruta was her friend, she just took the risk.

"Okay then... I will tell you about it."

1