Chapter 20
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay then!... I will tell you about it."

Sheela had decided to tell Haruta the real reason. Although, she didn't wanted to but because of Haruta's insistence she had to give in.

"Your father told me to keep you away from the village. He and my father along with elites of the village have gone to search for 'that sword'. Your father said something about stopping the unexpected. Therefore, you (Haruta) have to be away from the village."

'My father..?!'

Haruta was confused by this. He didn't know why his father was trying to keep him away from the village. Was he afraid that when he is not home someone might do something to me? But he didn't had these kind of thoughts before. Then, is someone coming to assassinate us?

Haruta was thinking about many things in his mind. However, every answer he came up with was out of the norm and didn't make sense to him. So, the more he thought about it, more confused he became. In the end, he decided to ask her.

"Why did my father said that to you?"

"I don't know. Yesterday, when he came here, I heard him talk about the location of 'that sword' accidentally. I followed him and my father and accidentally found about this room."

"After my father left, I wanted to leave too but he stopped me. I was shocked because even my father didn't notice me."

"Then he said that now that he knew about the history, he could not let anything happen to you. I didn't know what he meant though."

Haruta's interest was picked by her words. He wanted to know for what reason his father had done.

"He told me to take you away from the village and keep you busy till they come back from the mission. That's why, I came to get you. But, I didn't know what to tell you about it."

Haruta now understood that this was all his father's plan. But he still didn't heard the real reason. So, he asked her.

"Do you know where my father and other elites are? I want to go ask him about it."

*BANG*

Haruta's voice was not heard due to a sudden sound of explosion. It seemed as if something had hit hard on the main door of the house.

0