Chapter 21
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Five men dressed in black clothing were walking on the road. The area around them, which was the place of hustle and bustle, was now quiet. The stores had their shutters down. There were also some people who were walking hurriedly along their empty carts. There were smiles on their faces as if today was a happy.

The five were looking around and were walking calmly. One of them spoke first:

"They look happy. What's the occasion?..."

The man had a mature voice, however, there was also a tinge of surprise in it. He looked toward the man in the middle, seemingly their leader.

"You didn't hear what 'Old Li' said, did you?... There is supposed to be a competition today. Young ones will participate. They are happy because they want to see their children's performance. Their might be rewards too."

The man is the middle spoke. He seem annoyed by the question of the man on the left of his. Even though, the man's question was simple. The man himself was a psychopath.

"Oh!!... Hehe... Let them be happy. I will really love to see their despaired faces."

The man looked as though he will suddenly pounce on the locals.

"Hold it!! We have a mission to attend to. 'That Brat' said that their is no one in the chief's house. We are going to check the place and grab some stuff there. Also, our main mission is to look for the traces of 'that sword'. We should hurry and finish it."

The man in the middle said. He looked like a sane person and was thinking calmly. He ordered the man over his left to follow him quietly.

"Agh.."

The man in the left said in annoyance.

"We have reached our destination."

Suddenly, the man in the middle said. He looked ahead at the big villa which looked more like a fortress.

"Haha.. Now, I can kill someone."

The man on the left said. He hurriedly ran forward and punched the main door.

*BANG*

1