Chapter 22
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BANG*

Haruta's voice died down due to the sudden explosive sound of bang. He hurriedly looked toward Sheela, but she was also looking at him with a shocked looked on her face. It seems she didn't know anything about it too.

"What happened?!"

Haruta asked. He was not feeling good. It was like something bad was about to happen.

"I don't know. There is nothing in our house that can make such a sound. I think, someone broke through the main gate."

Sheela hurriedly said. Her mind was thinking of ways to handle this situation. But she didn't even know the cause, so what solution could she come up with?

'Someone broke the main gate?! This is chief's house...'

Haruta was shocked by the words spoken by her. He didn't know anyone that had the guts to break into the chief's house.

"Let's go and take a look."

Haruta came out of his thoughts by Sheela's words. He had a hunch that his life was about to change. He was always calm and acted cool but today he didn't know what to do.

Haruta followed Sheela, coming out of the hidden room. The room was closed automatically but the both didn't have time for looking at it. They ran through the corridor making their way towards the main gate.

However, they suddenly stopped. The reason was that there was someone blocking their way. The man was the same psychopath who acted calm to attract attention and then attack the person.

"Oh!.. Hi!.. Is there an adult at home? I am sorry that I broke into your house. There was someone chasing me..."

The man said to both of them. He was making a face of helplessness. It looked like he was innocent.

*Slash*

However, this act would only work on some idiot. Sheela slashed at him without thinking twice.

The man dodged her attack by backing away.

"Oh!.. It seems like I have been exposed. Now, what should I do?... Right! I should just kill you both. Hehe.."

The change in the man didn't affect Sheela. She looked alert and keeping a check around her.

"Hey.. Stop this act and ask them about 'that sword'."

1