Chapter 23
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey!...Stop acting like this and ask them about 'that sword'."

A voice came from behind that man. Although, Sheela didn't see the face, but she could tell from the voice that the person was a man with age between 20-22.

The voice sounded annoyed, so it could be said that the person in question was not fond of talking. It was as if he didn't like to talk to this  person standing in front of them.

Sheela was secretly glad that she took her sword before coming here. This man in front of her was already powerful for her but now their was his boss too. Who knows, there might be others too.

Sheela knew that she could not handle them all by herself. But their was something in her that propelled her and urged her to stop this man from hurting Haruta. She didn't know what this feeling was or what emotion this was but still she decided to act on it. She turned around an looked at Haruta, saying:

"Dad and Uncle, including others, went toward the west part of the forest beside our village. You should hurry and follow them. Call them back. Tell them that the village is under attack. If these people are standing here, leisurely then that means something is going on outside too. Hurry up and go. I will stall them."

Sheela didn't know how she got the courage but she decided to stay and stall these guys and let him escape. However, when all five people came into her view, she despaired. She hurriedly looked behind but it seemed that Haruta didn't see them because she was blocking their way. Now, she could only tell him to run from the backside of the villa.

"Haruta!! Run from the back door. Since, you can't control the element. You will only get hurt. So, go from the back side of the house."

Haruta listening to Sheela was very angry at himself. Why was she going to protect him? Wasn't he supposed to that?

Haruta shook his head to get these thoughts out of his mind. He knew that she was powerful and she could at least stall these two people in front of them. So, without thinking twice, he ran toward the back door.

After Haruta ran a little far, the five silhouettes all came into view. The person on the right side of the leader spoke:

"Are we going to let him run like this?"

The man in the middle said:

"Yea! He is not of any value. He don't even have an element under his control. So, he is probably just a nobody. But this girl, she should be the daughter of village chief. So, she might know something."

1