Guardian
1.5k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The red shaped cloud slowly approached my crib and stood over me like a grim ripper, I knew that whoever or whatever this was was bad news I could feel it inside me I actually trembled in fright I teared up and wanted to cry why was my fate this awful am I going to die again just like that without even living a full year? 

I opened my mouth as tears rolled down my cheeks I just wanted to curse my fate and the grim ripper by my side but before my voice came out I could feel a hand on my mouth, this bastard didn't even allow me to cry out loud but I suppose it is understandable he doesn't want to be caught murdering the princess now, does he?

"Shush little princess it will all be over soon" I could hear the actual joy in his voice as his other arm reached for my tiny neck. "Ah how I love my job" the man spoke again but this time his voice was full of ecstasy and his grip slowly tightening around my neck this bastard enjoyed my suffering.

I HATE THIS, I HATE THIS, I HATE YOU!!

I screamed inside my head instead of my fear I actually felt hatred I didn't want to die I wanted to live so why should I die? Isn't it better if this man that came for my life died instead of me yes WHY DONT YOU DIE!

"WHAT THE HELL!?" without me realizing the swarm of scorpions creeped out from all side and started stabbing my assassin he screamed loudly as he pulled back " DAMN IT WHAT HELL ARE THESE THING DOING HERE!?" he cursed as he tried to defend himself from my little ones.

"DAMN IT ALL I HAVE TO USE MAGIC!" I flinched at his words. 

He started chanting something and I could feel it the unimaginable pain as I saw my little one's lights disappear one after the other I tried to speak but I couldn't I even tried to speak with my mind which I knew they understood and could hear I wanted them to run it was better than to be killed by whatever that purple thing surrounding the assassin was.

But all I could hear in return was a collection of their tiny voices in my head "protect..." which slowly faded alongside them.

I wanted to cry even harder between sadness, pain and hatred I didn't know which one to feel first but in the end, the hatred won I even surprised myself I never knew I could hate someone this much to this extent that I wanted him to be ripped apart.

"Damn it a good thing I was trained to resist the poison of this level or I would be dead I wasn't informed that the royal family had a tamer on their side" the assassin spoke with an angry voice.

I could hear shouting in the distance and some kind of rumbling but I didn't care about that I only focused my eyes on the man that killed my little ones, my tears have dried already only hate remained in my eyes.

"Shit I better hurry luckily it would take some time for the guards to arrive" the man came over to my crib again to finish the job but instead of choking me like last time I could hear something unsheathing, from the shape in his had it looked like a blade.

"Time to die princess goodb...." he raised his hands and just as he was about to stab me a huge explosion happened inside the room, I looked towards my right room wall and I could see something that made me open my eyes in shock.

"WHAT NOW!?" the man looked towards the collapsed wall but before he had a chance to react a giant claw grabbed in and lifted him in the air.

"FU...." before he had a chance to curse or do anything to protect himself he was cleanly snapped in two I could see his red cloud disappearing as his two halves fell down on the ground.

I looked towards the giant green cloud I couldn't believe that something this magnificent existed in this world, it was a massive scorpion I could tell immediately.

After the giant scorpion dealt with the assassin it turned towards me, to be completely honest as I have never seen something this big I mean from the green shape I could tell it was bigger than the elephant on earth.

I reached my tiny hand towards it I really wanted to touch it and I knew it would understand me as the scorpion slowly neared my crib with careful steps it nestled its head on my arm and it actually let a sound close to a cat's purr.

"VERINE!?" oh-oh It was Ela she stormed inside my room with a huge number of people, I didn't know Ela could fight I looked towards her and noticed a large stick a spear most likely enveloped in the same purple cloud as the man used, so that must be magic?

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Ela shouted but the scorpion only enveloped my crib with his body he didn't let anyone come close to me.

This is going to be bad...


On the east side of the capital city of Okbar kingdom stood a large temple it was made out of the white marble and not a speck of dust could be seen inside or out.

Inside the main hall, the head priest kneeled down and faced towards the giant hole in the wall he was both terrified and enlightened the Guardian of his good has awakened it was surely a divine message from his patron god, but the thing that terrified was that the guardian never even spoke a word he was a stone statue that came to life all of a sudden.

The priests all kneeled as soon as they saw but when the head priest wanted to speak the Guardian broke through the temple and went towards the royal palace he prayed that nothing bad happened to the Guardian or the royal family.

"Isha prepare the carriage immediately we head towards the royal palace!" the head priest yelled as he ordered his priests.

"Yes head priest Nizem!" Isha the young priestess ran with all her might.

"I pray we are not too late" head priest Nizem gave a silent prayer as he glanced at the giant hole.


AN: Hope you enjoyed it.

34