He Protects 
3.1k 12 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" oh no Ela my mother was fully ready to jump at my new friend and not to mention my saviour, damn it. I really need to do something about this situation but what the hell can a baby do, look even my giant friend is now making hissing noises at mother and company.

"I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE A GUARDIAN BEAST, TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL SKEWER LIKE A RAT!!" oh dear Ela sounds deranged while she shouted and the guardian as she called it.

But can't they see that it doesn't mean me harm and in fact, it saved me they are to heated right now, I hope someone comes and calms them cus it's really hard to think when all I can hear is screaming and cursing on one side and much louder hissing on the other.

The stare-off continued a little longer but it was quickly broken when another person showed up "ELA!" it was Varl oh and he was also armed to the teeth I hope he is a little better than mother.

"VARL OUR DAUGHTER!" mother shouted at the newly arrived father, Varl just stood at the entrance I could see the shape of his head moving around he was probably scanning the room, good at least someone can think.

"Ela lower your weapon and calm yourself" I could see the purple mist from his hands dissipate as he spoke. " WHAT!?" of course Ela mother wasn't going to give in that easily I mean I can kinda understand her there is a scorpion almost as large as the elephant towering over your daughter who wouldn't go little crazy?

"Ela the guardian will not harm Verine look over there" his hands pointed a little further behind the giant scorpion "there is a body over there and if I am right that's an assassin or what's left of him".

Mother slowly lowered her weapon as she most likely focused on the spot where father pointed to, and to confirm my analysis of the little shapes I could see, the purple mist from her weapon disappeared as well as from around her body.

"Great guardian please forgive us for this disrespect!" both mother and father bowed down as well as the others that came with my mother guards I guess.

The giant scorpion or the guardian as they called it slowly lowered his giant claws that protected me and my crib. As he did I could hear a hushed sigh coming from my father's direction.

"Great guardian we are most grateful that you have woken from your slumber and saved our beloved daughter, I will just check if she is injured anywhere". Oh no my mother spoke to the guardian and slowly moved towards us but I could sense that my big friend wasn't too happy with that development as he slowly raised his claws in a threatening manner.

I need to do something or it will all go back to the start again. "gagaga.....gugu" oh god I sound horrible I knew the words I wanted to say but it came out like...that.

Well at least everyone stopped moving and focused on me even the guardian but I guess it worked as the tension was slowly fading ok now for the final touch.

"Ehehehe!" I tried to laugh but it came out strange I reached towards the guardian with my tiny hand, like before he understood my intention and lowered his giant head towards me and let me pet him as much as I liked...ah the pure bliss.

"What!? Verine int crying she is laughing and look at the guardian he is like a dog or a cat I didn't even know he could produce....purring sound" father blurted out his thoughts as everyone just stood there I imagine them with slacked jaws, which made me giggle again.

"My king the head priest Nizem is here!" a new voice yelled.

"Good bring him here!" my father gave out his orders and his men quickly brought a new figure into the room, I looked towards him and I could see his shape which was enveloped in a bright blue colour.

"Oh, great Velisandra be praised I made it in time!" I heard the name of the goddess from the new arrival that must be that priest Nizem the soldier spoke of.

"Nizem could you help us separate Verine from that thi....sacred guardian!" mother was growing more impatient by the minute.

"That..." I could feel the head priests eyes on me as he stood there silently for a while.

"I believe that the only one that can help you with that is our little princess, she seems to bear a great blessing of the goddess herself, the guardian is a sacred beast that never obeyed anyone but look at him now." Nizem slowly explained while he chuckled at the last part while he spoke.

"BUT!?" mother was about to shout again but she was quickly subdued "Ela listed to the priest he knows the guardian the best, and besides you saw that he wouldn't let anyone approach the crib" Father spoke calmly as he calmed mother.

"My king, my queen please allow us to speak somewhere more privately I have something important to discuss and I am certain that princess Verine will be fine in the guardian's protection".

"Alright....I will be back quickly my darling daughter!" Mother finally left the room after fathers attempt to pull her out.

There were to shapes left at the door most likely guards left just in case but they should have left with the rest so I could quietly enjoy the bliss....goddess Velisandra is truly the greatest I thought to myself as I caressed the head of my new giant friend.

 

 

 


AN: Time to start again ^^ Longer chapters will be a thing I promise! CHEERS!!

30