Pheromonial Desire
328 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Carver returned home he found Oliver in his bed in a ball and wrapped in a silver silk sheet.
He smirked and unbuttoned his shirt. Shrugging it off, he called out gently, "Oliver?"

Oliver peeked his head out from under the sheet and smiled at Carver, "You came back for me?" Oliver asked with a trembling voice, Carver noted that Oliver's hands that were exposed were trembling.

Carver nodded his head. He sat down on the bed and pulled the naked Oliver onto his lap making him straddle him. He looked into Oliver's enchanting eyes, caressing his cheek he said gently, "It's time for you to eat now, show me your fangs."

Oliver opened his mouth and his fangs were already out and pulsing. Carver's hand gripped firmly on his neck and forced Oliver's head down piercing his own neck with Oliver's fangs. Oliver's eyes rolled back in his head as Carver's blood treacle down his throat.

Oliver grabbed onto Carver's neck and shoulder sinking his fangs deeper and locking his jaws as he sucked on him. Carver leaned back as his hands slid down the sides of Oliver's body. He could feel the hunger travel through Oliver's fangs and into his body.

He rubbed up and down Oliver's back then stopping on his butt. Carver squeezed hard remembering how he thrust hard and uncontrollably earlier on. His hips snapping against these soft, delectable cheeks. The shaft between his legs rose just thinking about it.

His eyes travelled to the window. The sky that was once dark was a hue of orange and purple. 'It's way past three am and Oliver needs to be at work… I'll deal with it when he's done feeding.'

Carver laid there rubbing his hands all over a whimpering and groaning Oliver. With his eyes closed, he inhaled Oliver's scent that he was glad, returned after it disappeared when the last of his blood was taken by him. After what seemed like hours, Oliver unlocked his jaws, releasing his fangs from Carver's neck and sat up.

Carver opened his eyes and stared up at his child, "Are you full?" he asked and Oliver nodded his head with a yawn. "Tired?" he asked and Oliver nodded his head again.

"Lay down," Carver commanded as he patted his chest. Oliver lied his head down on Carver's chest and closed his eyes. Taking in deep breaths of Carver's scent he drifted off into sleep.

No one can tell if a vampire is alive unless they are walking and talking but as a parent of the child, you can tell the difference. Carver slid from under him and got off the bed. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and left for the den where he threw his coat down. Digging through his pockets he got out Oliver's business card.

There were two phone numbers on it, a fax number and his email address. Carver dialled the office number, after three rings, "Good morning, this is Toby Louis of Gerard Financial Consultants, how may I direct your call?"

"Good morning Toby, This is Carver Night speaking, I'm phoning on regards of Oliver Schechter," Carver said.

"Can you hold on for a second while I direct your call to Mr Schechter's assistant," Toby said and the telephone went silent for a few seconds.

"Good morning Mr Night, this is Christian Spector, how may I help you?" Christian asked.

"Good morning Christian, I understand that your boss didn't show up for work today," he said as he walked back to his bedroom and covered Oliver with a blanket.

"Yes Mr Night, this may be inappropriate but how is it that you know that my boss isn't in?" Christian asked as he tapped away at the keyboard in front of him.

"Because he is currently asleep in my bed," Carver answered blankly.

Christian gasped over the receiver and burst out laughing. Carver frowned and asked, "Why are you laughing?"

"Well Mr Night, if he is in your bed that means he cheated on his fiancé," Christian answered. Carver's eyes turned red and hardened.

"What do up mean?" Carver asked harshly.

"Ask him, he knows," Christian said and ended the call.

Carver crushed his phone as the anger in his body needed release. His head snapped looking at Oliver laying on the bed peacefully in slumber. He chucked his now broken phone to the side and took off his clothes.

Stalking out of his room to the bathroom, he got into the shower and turned the hot water on. The hot water poured down on his body from all sides and created steam hitting his cold body. He grabbed the body wash to the side and washed.

He scrubbed at his skin trying to get his anger out but it didn't work, he just became angrier as the thoughts of Oliver with someone else. This was his child! His creation! And there was no way he'd let anyone have his child other than him!

The steam subsided. Carver switched the water off and got out; he grabbed a towel from the warming rack and dried himself off. He looked into the silver mirror above the sink and grabbed his toothbrush and the toothpaste.

Brushing his teeth he rinsed it out and spat out the paste. Rinsing his mouth out, he looked into the mirror and raised his arm to spray his body with a special deodorant made to mask his pheromones.

"Ah!!" Oliver screamed from inside the bedroom. The deodorant in Carver's hand dropped and he disappeared. He reappeared in his room. He looked down at Oliver who was pulling at the bedsheets and twisting his body.

The veins along his neck, arms and forehead were bulging. Carver climbed onto the bed and placed his left hand on Oliver's chest and called to him, "Oliver? Tell me what's wrong."

Oliver's head snapped from left to right as he screamed at the top of his lungs. A sharp pain was stabbing the inside of his stomach. Tears streamed down from Oliver's eyes as he tried fighting the pain but it wouldn't help.

His stomach was contracting and turning. Carver sat there helpless, he didn't know why Oliver was reacting like this. He fed him and put him to sleep according to what's been written in the Night League's book. The book didn't state anything regarding the child experiencing excruciating pain.

Oliver's neck strained as he turned his neck from side to side. His body started sweating as his temperature rose. Carver panicked feeling the rise in his temperature; this wasn't normal! He blankets himself over Oliver to keep his body cold but the minute their bodies connected, steam was created.

"C – Carver," Oliver cried his name out. Carver looked into his eyes and cupped his cheeks, he didn't know what to do. His child was in pain and he couldn't do anything to help ease the pain. He rested his forehead against Oliver's sweaty forehead and kissed his lips.

Oliver shuddered as Carver's lips pressed against his. He closed his eyes and swung his arms around Carver's neck. Pulled him closer he slammed his lips against Carver's and bit them. His legs wrapped around Carver's waist crushing him.

Carver felt the need arise for him in his child's body and kissed him back. Oliver's fangs pierced through his flesh and scraped along Carver's lips. Carver opened his mouth and so did Oliver. Their tongues went to war but Oliver soon gave in.

He let his creator take control and mewled into the kiss. His hands traced the back of Carver's strong muscles. Carver kissed along Oliver's jawline and down his neck. His hands felt down Oliver's waist scratching the surface of his skin with his nails.

The kisses trailed down his stomach caused Oliver's back to arch forward. Carver torturously kissed and sucked Oliver's nipples. Sticking out his tongue, he flicked the erect bud causing Oliver to arch his back more and move his hips, rubbing his leaking cock against Carver's hard abs.

Carver trailed his hand down Oliver's stomach down to his weeping member. Carver's eyes widened when his hand glided over the leaking faucet. Oliver's body was reacting as though he was intoxicated by him.

He left the perky buds after ravaging them and leaving his teeth fang mark's on them and along his stomach. He forced Oliver's legs apart and sat up on the bed. He looked down at Oliver's cock, he raised a brow because it was making a mess by spilling like a leaking tap.

"Carver…" Oliver moaned. Carver looked up at the mess that was Oliver. Pure lust and desire were written on his face and seen in his eyes. Carver smirked, bending down he opened his mouth and closed it on Oliver's blunt head.

His eyes widened and turned red with lust. Oliver snapped his hips back then snapped it forward into Carver's mouth, down his throat. Carver was taken by surprise by this action. Grabbing Oliver's hips, he steadied him from thrusting in and out of his mouth.

Oliver whimper in protest and glared down at Carver. Carver hollowed out his cheeks and swallowed along Oliver's cock. Oliver yelled in pleasure as Carver bobbed his head and swallowing him. His hands flew to Carver's head and pulled at his hair. His head swung from side to side in pure bliss.

His orgasm shot down Carver's throat like running water. The more Oliver shot out, the crazier Carver became. His single-digit entered Oliver's rosebud without notice. He slowly rose and stared at Oliver with his red eyes.

Oliver looked into Carver's eyes and shuddered. Carver's pupils were crimson. His fangs were out with Oliver's semen leaking from the sides of his mouth. He blankets himself over Oliver and licked his neck where he sunk his teeth in before.

The second Carver's mouth touched Oliver's neck, Oliver yelled. Carver's finger rammed in and out of him with a heavy force. His fangs scraped along the black mark. He shoved a second finger in then a third. Seeing that it was ready he removed his fingers and spread Oliver's legs further apart.

"Hold your legs," he ordered a confused Oliver. Oliver held onto his legs while Carver lined himself up with his left hand. He raised himself slightly and looked into Oliver's eyes, the beast inside him was yelling for him to take Oliver and make him his forever.

The last string that held him together snapped long ago and now, Carver was finally going to have his way. He pulled on to the chains hidden between the bed and the headboard. With a strong pull he thrust into Oliver.

Both their bodies shuddered as a surge through their bodies mixed with sparks of electricity. Oliver arched his back calling Carver's name. Carver let go of the chain and got on his knees. He pushed the damp hair out of his face and grabbed hold of Oliver's wrists.

Pulling out, he snapped his hips forward thrusting deep inside Oliver. Grunts, moans and screams echoed through the room. Their fangs pulsed and so did their cocks.

Carver's thrusts became fast and powerful sending both he and Oliver into a mess of pleasure. Oliver's head swung from left to right while his body was thrust into repeatedly. His body trembled as the sparks travelled through him making his eyes roll to the back of his head.

Carver let go of his wrists and grabbed onto his waist and flipped them over. He guided Oliver to lean back on his hands and raised his legs bending them at the knee. Carver rubbed his hands up Oliver's thighs then thrusted in and out.

He moved at a steady speed then moved faster. He drilled himself into Oliver with force and speed unimaginable that pleasure both of them into microscopic bits. Oliver's voice had long disappeared due to Carver not giving up even after a full day had gone bye.

Oliver's body was bruised and bitten while Carver's body was clawed and bitten. Carver fucked Oliver in all the positions he knew. In every room in his penthouse, against the wall, on the tables, along the steps, on the couches, behind the couches, on the floor, on the chairs and even outside.

He bounced Oliver in mid-air on his cock, releasing his seeds load after load. Oliver's hands that gripped onto Carver's strong shoulders fell limp, his head dropped and he slumped in Carver's arms almost falling.

Carver's eyes had long since returned to his beautiful yellow eyes. His eyes widened when he felt Oliver go limp in his arms. He leaned back trying to look at Oliver and saw that he had his eyes closed. Pulling himself out, he propped Oliver up on the edge of the couch and cupped his face, "Oliver? Oliver?" he called but there was no response.

He slid his hands under Oliver's legs and carried him to the bed. He laid him down and looked down at the mess he created. Sighing he walked to the bathroom and filled a bowl with water and grabbed a clean washcloth from the bathroom cupboard.

He returned to the bedroom and sat down on the bed. He dipped the washcloth in the bowl of water and dried it out. Rubbing the wet washcloth against Oliver's skin, he sighed as he wiped him clean.

3