Chapter 1 New life? New Home and First blood
615 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vince felt the feeling of motionless or a very much a lack of Gravity, he opened his eyes, to see nothing the area as far as he can see is pitch Black.

Vince: "Ummm, where the fuck am I? What happened to my Game?" he asked aloud, "Damn did the Game crash? Okay system reboot." but nothing Happened, "FUCK!!!"

Minutes drag and Vince starts allowing his mind to entertain dark thoughts, 'Did I die? Then how? Was I murdered while playing? Damn is this Hell? Heaven?'

"Sorry about that, my young Vince." a voice of unclear origin and Vince felt his feet touch solid ground in the Black void, "My Boy you have been Chosen for a Great honour! You are being made into a Special Monster Core, a Dungeon Core to be specific. Rejoice Vince!" It leaked of shore Confidence at yes he will Agree, but Vince could read between the lines he had no choice, doesn't mean he can't be a dick.

Vince: "Great Honour? Where's the Honour here? You took me while I was playing a game! Plus I don't understand why me?" he asked the Questions with a mix of annoyance, anger and slight sadness, "And Special, a Dungeon Core doesn't feel that, 'Special' " he air quoted the last word.

"Vince your Honour is your Just reward, and you ask for Honour, when I watched you for your own Morbid Curiosity kill another player by choking him to Death right? And you are Special due to you being a Covenant Core, you can use the Species of the Covenant From the Loneliest Grunt to the albeit Traitors that call themselves Prophets. But I will not allow you to be to strong, the world you will be sent to is Strong as well, but Plasma can kill a lot." the Voice answered with the same Sureness and Confidence but Didn't allow Vince to Continue the Being could see that he was stalling, and a Loud Clap and Vince awoke somewhere else.

 

Vince felt the lack of Gravity but he did feel the Fact that he was falling towards a Mountain, "FUCK YOU WHO EVER YOU ARE!!!" he screamed before he went through the Mountain and stopped near the base of  it, Instinctively/Clumsily Vince Drew his Plasma Rifle and Sword and looked around himself. 

Vince: "Fuck me, what the hell is this place!" he looked around himself as saw fuck all other than a Purple Gem that for, some reason that was soon apparent, he felt the need to protect. "So this is my Dungeon Core, Right? So how does this work?" he asked aloud to the empty Room, the Room its self looked like the Command Bridge of a Covenant Warship, it looked like a carbon copy from Halo Reaches Corvette but it was useable for now. 

"Umm Dungeon Master?" a shy Humanoid voice comes from Vince's Core, "Please don't harm me, I am stepping out." after a that said a female exited his Core she was wearing a simple Purple dress the same shade of his Core, she looks at him with fear in her eyes, "Please Don't hurt me, I is you Dungeon Assistant, Master." she gave a short curtsy.

Vince looked at her unsure what to make of this, before he asked a simple Question, "Name?" she Jumped at how deep his voice was, but her jump allowed him to see that she had a pair of wings on her back and that she is short as a Grunt and she is panicking, "NAME WELP!" Vince Yells at her

"its, its I am sorry my name is Violet." she stammers out and gave another Curtsy

Vince: "Calm yourself, Violet, I will need you to help me, I have no idea how this works" he said his deep voice hiding his lack of Confidence in what he said.

Violet started recomposing herself before she spoke, "Umm yes, as your Assistant I control your Dungeon while you Control the strategy and how to defend the Dungeon b- *she looks away for a Sec*, Master we have intruders entering the Dungeon I count 3 their are armed with two Handguns, and a Semi-Automatic Rifle, they are most likely here to seize our Core while we are weak." He looked at her, but he could just barely hear the echo of them running down the Hallway.

Vince walked near the Door way that leads to his Core and peaked out to have shots bounce of the wall, he can here them now, their Voices are Young most likely 20 years old at eldest, but he couldn't understand them, the tones they had were of people Desperate and Determined with a hint of Greed.

Vince didn't care they had already shown their intentions by shooting at him, with his mind made up.

Vince stepped out of Cover firing his Rifle at them. Blue Plasma tearing down the Hallway catching one of the Handgun users in the chest killing him in a snap of a Finger with the other 2 ducked and hide the best they could, and returned fire with their shots bouncing off his shield or his armour if it penetrate the shield. Soon the other Handgunner was hit in the head and the Rifleman was impaled with the Energy sword.

Vince looked at his handy work and before his eyes their bodies start dissolving and disappears.

Violet shyly tip toes over to him and speaks, "Master are you okay? or are you basking in your first kills? Master?" she asks in a soft and subdued voice, she stands 2 feet away with her head lowered.

Vince looks at her, she was shaking under his gaze, put his weapons back onto his hip.

He took one step and stood next to her and placed his left hand on her head and gave her a Gentle Pat, "Violet if you work well you will be Rewarded, Understood!" she slowly looked up but didn't dare to meet Vince's Gaze. her face shone with happiness and nodding her head.

Vince started checking the Guns they had, he didn't know much about firearms in general but he had a vague idea.

The Handguns they had used was a Revolver and what looks like a Glock, the Rifle seem to be the M1 Garand but it was different, it had some kind of glowing affect on it and the Ammo left behind was glowing as well. "Violet can you tell me why this Gun is Glowing?" Vince asked the only one he thought that may know.

She walked with her new determination, knelt down and with a short cough took the Gun from Vince's hands, "Hmm, Master, I can't read it fully I'm to young, but I think it has some kind of Mana penetrating properties. This was the only one that could get through your Shield, Master."

Vince looked at her for a sec mouth agape, "What do you mean 'Mana penetrating properties'?"

"Oh, Sorry, I believe that this gun is meant to be used against Mages they have powerful Mana shields that Protected them, but I think the Rifle was Rare than on average it, I don't think the Majority of Attackers will have such a weapon like this, Master this is good loot. maybe I can learn to use it, and help master." she mumbles the last part, but Vince ignored it.

"Master, we may want to set up our home for enemies, like help from Grunts or Jackals? Master." she shyly suggested, and Vince Nodded. 

13