Chapter 8 – Another world?
4.6k 17 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat on my excessively large throne watching my 3 silver knights leave the room to depart to the battle that’s soon to come. Originally in the game they were 3 NPC’s that I bought from the NPC-market were you could buy random NPC’s and do whatever you wanted with them. I guess you could call them slaves, which is exactly what they were in my new memories, which made them completely loyal to me and only me. 

 

I trained them to become really skilled fighters to protect me from skillful opponents, even though it wasn’t really necessary if you looked at my stats. But they have helped a lot in winning battles against the other territories, the 3 of them are around level 3000 compared to my normal soldiers that are around level 500. Strong human adventurers could reach the level of 200, but would need a group of at least 5 others of the same level to be able to kill an ordinary dragon soldier of mine. So they are really strong..

 

Then suddenly I got another strong headache.

 

Ahh my head..! Why the f*ck am I getting another headache! I thought all the memories from this worlds Libelle had already gotten transferred to my mind?! Wait.. this worlds Libelle..? That’s right I got transported here from another world. Another world..? What’s going on!? I can’t remember anything from the other world anymore! I’m being sucked dry by Libelle, completely becoming her! But I am her..? 

 

That’s right I have always been her...

 

...but why can I remember something like being from another world. What the heck is this sh*t!?....Let’s just ignore this for now, I got a war I need to win against that f*cking Empire. I will destroy them and every single one of their stupid cannons! 

 

“F*ck, their cannons!” 

 

How could I forget! I’ve been acting weird lately. What’s gotten into me? No matter, I gotta make some changes. 

 

“Jolene!” 

 

Jolene quickly came running from the cafeteria where she was discussing work schedules with the other maids. 

 

“Yes my Queen!” 

“Send word to the soldiers to stop their march to the capitol at once!” 

“Yes my Queen, but why?” 

“Just do it!”

“Understood!” 

 

Those f*cking cannons can easily kill off many of my soldiers, even though the cannons may not be able to stop them they will certainly kill off a lot of them. I just have to take care of the Empire myself with my silver knights, that should be enough. And while I’m at it I’ll kill everyone to satisfy my anger towards the King. Hahahah, that sounds wonderful. Thinking about squeezing out the very breath of that king makes me feel happy. He will die knowing that everything is his f*cking fault. Hahahaha.! 

 

Wait, it feels like I’m forgetting something.. That’s right those humans that I took with me from the Tajgan Forest. I completely forgot about them.. What’s gotten into me lately!?

 

“Jolene, come back!” 

 

Jolene then came right back from the cafeteria with a confused look on her face. 

 

“What happened to the humans that I took with me after killing that octopus monster?” 

 

Come to think about it, I didn’t get any rare item when I killed it. Weird, maybe I just forgot to pick it up because I got distracted by the fight between the orc and the humans.. Yeah, that must be it.

 

“They are in our prison right now, but they haven’t woken up yet. They almost died from your spell back then and the doctors needed to heal them quite a lot.” 

“Hehe, my bad. Forgot how weak humans are.” 

“Just let me know when they wake up.” 

“Yes my Queen, is there anything else or can I return to my meeting with the other maids now?”

“..That’s.. everything.” 

 

After jolene had gone back to her meeting I quickly got up from my throne and walked to my room, there I quickly got ready for battle. Taking some potions and other weapons just in case and tossed them inside my item storage. Then I walked out of the palace and formed my wings and flew off to the frontline. 

 

My silver knights have probably already gotten there and informed everyone to stop their march. Maybe that news informer boy wasn’t needed here. Whatever he could use the exercise. 

 

______

Back at the frontline of the dragon army. 

 

“Commander.. haah.. the Queen have .. hah.. issued an order to.. haa.. stop the march to the capitol and wait for her here!” The same young dragon boy was yet again out of breath from flying as fast as he could to inform the news.

“What!, what for!?” 

“She didn’t say, but my guess is she will personally destroy the Empire.”

“Have the army heard the news yet?”

“Yes, the silver knights issued the order and everyone have started to set up camp, the sun is setting too so they will probably get something to eat and then head to sleep.”

“Good. I will wait here for the Queen.” 

 

______

Okay, I can see the commander’s hut now and the army has set up camp.” 

 

I then landed next to my silver knights that instantly prostrated before me when I got there. I told them to stand up and come with me, I needed some information from the commander about the Empires defences after all. I want to have some plan at least. 

 

I opened the door to the commander’s hut that was just a fancy looking hut made out of wood but a bit larger. It was also enchanted with high level protection magic so it wouldn’t get blown up by a surprise attack. It would be a bit troublesome if the headquarters got destroyed during a battle. And this hut was also something that every commander of mine had on them. 

 

“My Queen!” 

 

The commander named Drox bowed when seeing me enter his hut, he was a bit on the older side but because of that he had a lot of experience and was one of my best commanders. He was tall and had a lean body with short black hair and black eyes, and he was wearing a black and grey tuxedo that was legendary in rarity. 

 

“I have come to take matters in my own hands. You will go with the silver knights to the battle tomorrow and protect their backs when they fight. I will go directly to the castle.” 

 

While nodding his head Drox responded “Understood.” 

 

“It’s getting late, so for now let’s get some sleep and tomorrow, we begin the massacre! Hahaha!”

 

 

101