Chapter 11 – Battle of Asrord (Part two)
3.7k 15 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stood alone on the battlefield with countless humans surrounding me, they have some guts to not be running away from me at least. I entered my dragon form, because I’m a dragon Demi-God my powers increase in my dragon form and I wanted to take care of this rather quickly. I grew to 50 meters tall, crimson red scales combined with pitch black ones that formed waves along my huge body. My wings grew bigger as well with the same black background with red lightning moving around. My eyes was glowing, my horns grew into a crown with many different colors which all was glowing. And when I opened my mouth many, big and sharp teeth could be seen. In this form my stats looked like this.. 

 

Strength : 12 000   Agility : 12 000   Endurance : 12 000

Defence : 12 000   Magic attack : 0  Mana control : 0

Dexterity : 12 000   Vitality : 12 000 

 

Every stat was pushed over the limit except for my magic which was 0, but that didn’t matter when I had my skill Dragon’s Breath, I didn’t need my magic. In this form my Dragon’s might skill works much better too so I activated the skill and every human within 500 meters fell to the ground. They couldn’t move so I just swept my tail across the ground and used Dragon’s Breath to end every humans life around me. All the 50 cannons were now shooting at me, my health points did go down for every hit but because of my God Realm armor that had fused with my dragon scales it wasn’t that much. Every hit with the cannons took away 500 hp. They needed to hit me 200 times to kill me, and I wasn’t worried about it but I would want to take them down quickly so my army could kill the rest of the Empires army. They were annoying small fry. 

 

F*ck these humans, they’re so annoying. Let’s just fly straight to the city walls and destroy the cannons. 

 

Because the cannons are God Realm I need to hit them with my Evil God’s Divine Sword that had fused with my right front leg claws. 

 

I flew to the city walls and landed on top of a cannon, they were really big, everyone of them was 30 meters wide and they were completely white. Even the inside of the cannon’s barrel were white. I swept my claws through the cannon, and with one clean sweep the cannon broke into pieces. I continuously activated Dragon’s Might so the humans that were on the walls couldn’t do anything. I continued to dash to cannon after cannon..

 

Okay, so there is only 15 cannons left, oh, my Dragon’s Might has run out. Oh well, guess these humans can either run away or get killed. 

 

I then got to a cannon that were for some reason even bigger than the other cannons, and right when I was going to turn it into smithereens.

 

“Swoosh!” “*Splash!*” 

“Ahhh!” I let out a scream of pain. 

 

Health : 70 000 / 100 000 

 

What the f*ck, that big cannon just hit me for 25 000 damage!! 

 

“Swoosh!” “*Splash!*” 

“Damn it!” *cough* 

 

Health : 45 000 / 100 000 

 

F*ck! That f*cking hurst! I need to take it down quick! 2 more hits and I’m dead! I need to go back to my humanoid form and slash it with the sword, my form is too big right now. 

 

I shrank back to my humanoid size and ran around dodging the wide beams of water that was shot out from that cannon, the other 15 cannons had humans controlling them again and they started firing at me too. 

 

Damn it!! Thank goodness my agility is so f*cking high or the beams for sure were going to hit me. I can’t run around like this, I need to get close to the big cannon and take it out quickly! 

 

I dashed forward ignoring the smaller beams but dodging the big ones, I took another 4000 damage but I got to my destination at last. 

 

“F*ck this cannon!!” I drove my 1 meter long pitch black sword with purple ornaments indulged in dragon flames straight through the huge white cannon. And it broke into pieces. 

 

That was actually close.. That f*cking cannon took a lot of hp from me. 

 

“Whaat! How could you break the cannon!!” A handsome muscular man wearing fancy armor yelled from behind the remains of the cannon. He was so shocked and terrified that he fainted. 

 

I then dashed to cannon after cannon and took them out, I had lost quite a bit of hp but fortunately I had taken some health potions with me before I flew here from the palace. I took them out and drank all 3 of them. 

 

Health : 50 000 , Health : 60 000 , Health : 70 000 / 100 000

 

I guess that fancy guy that controlled the big cannon must be someone important, I better go wake him up and have a little talk with him.. But f*ck that big cannon got me down a lot.

 

With an evil smile on my face I flew to the man from before and landed right next to him. I kicked him in the stomach, breaking his armor in the process. 

 

“Ahh! *cough*” 

“My name is Libelle Tanwen what’s yours?” I said with complete dominance. 

“My na…-ame i…-is H…-erv…-e…-us..” The young man stuttered out, I swear he was about to faint again. 

“Can you please talk normally and stop wasting my time!” 

“I…-I’m s…-orry, my na…-ame is Herveus Stolt Grimberg, the first prince of the Human Empire.” 

 

Ooh! Jackpot! Hahahaha, he was really important, I wonder what should I do with him, kill him right here? Kill him in front of his father? Take him back and torture him? Hmm.. I wonder.. I’ll give him to Palco for now I guess.

 

“Palco!” 

 

Then out of nowhere a black figure appeared in front of me.

 

“Yes, Queen Libelle!” 

“Take this guy to the commander hut and send our soldiers to deal with the remaining army.” 

“Understood.” 

 

He then flew off with the half unconscious prince. I was just about to see were the Silver Knights were fighting the Hero when. 

 

“*Baaammm*” 

 

A young man wearing light leather armor drenched in blood, he had a shining white sword in one hand, a wooden wand with a light blue shining orb in the other, he landed just a couple of meters next to me. 

 

“So, I guess you’re the Dragon Queen, but damn you're hot as f*ck!”

 

 

82