Chapter 15 – A rather relaxing day
3.2k 17 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Do you wish to remove this worlds memories or remove your past world memories?” 

 

Remove my memories!? 

 

“You see, your mind can’t handle the memories from two lives, you need to choose.” 

 

I’m now my old self and the Libelle memories were fake so it would make sense to remove those.. But I would like to still have some memories left, like useful memories.. 

 

“Can you remove Libelle’s memories but keep some important ones?”

 

But this still doesn’t feel right, to remove her memories is.. kind of like killing a part of myself.? 

 

“Sure, that should work.” 

“Okay, then that’s what I choose.” 

 

But if I can’t have both memories I rather have ones that are real...

 

He then tapped my forehead with his finger and I started to feel tired and my consciousness soon left me. 

 

___

 

I woke up in my bed feeling refreshed and soon after I sat up and started caressing my long hair. 

 

What have I been up to lately?.. 

 

It felt like my head had gotten a purge and some things weren’t there anymore so I needed to think back to what had happened recently. 

 

I woke up in a forest where I met some humans that was fighting an orc and then I flew with my newfound powers to the castle, started my march to the human empire and then.. then.. I attacked the human Empire! And killed the Hero and the Emperor. Well to be honest they were f*cking trash people. 

 

“Wait I’m a chick now, right?” 

 

I looked down on my body that only had a nightgown on and blushed a bit. 

 

I thought after living like this for a while I would get used to it already.. Damn.. 

 

I walked up from bed and started getting dressed, I wore my usual Dragon Queen set with my armor and cloak. I put on my crown and walked out and saw my trusted right hand NPC Jolene right outside the door. 

 

“Good morning, my Queen.” 

“Morning.” 

 

Right.. she had fun with me in the bath yesterday. That damn head maid! 

 

“Oh my, are you still angry from yesterday?” Jolene started to tease me, she could probably see that I was irritated from yesterday on my face. 

“Of course I am, you can’t just start groping me like that..” 

“Oh well.. I just couldn’t stop myself.” 

 

*sigh* what should I even do with her.. 

 

During this talk I subconsciously started to stroke my long hair again. 

 

Wonder why I haven’t done this for a while it’s just so comforting when you’re stressed.. Especially when you have a Jolene to deal with.. But enough of that, what should I do now? That damn Hero killed my silver knights, I just have my black squad.. And I need my elites for what the Dragon God said..

 

“My Queen?” 

“Oh, sorry. Was just thinking about something.” 

 

I just didn’t really want to think about this right now, I just wanted to chill. So I walked to my throne room and sat down on my excessively large throne. Jolene followed me there. During the day I just talked a bit with Jolene and looked through my stats and skills a bit, needed to refresh my mind. 

 

Level : 10 000   Health : 100 000 / 100 000

Str : 10 000   Agi : 10 000   End : 8000

Def : 6000   Matk : 5000   Manc : 5000

Dex : 10 000   Vit : 10 000

 

Skills : 

Dragon’s might, rank 10 

Dragon’s breath, rank 10 

Fire magic, rank 5

Sword technique, rank 10 

Double sword technique, rank 10 

Dragon claws, rank 10 

Fly, rank 10 

Control berserk mode, rank 7 (new) 

 

Titles : (new) 

Hero Killer - grants + 10% damage against people with the job Hero. 

 

Ohh, more damage to Heroes and my control berserk mode can get even better!? 

 

___

 

It was now evening and I was currently still sitting on my throne when Jolene spoke up.

 

“Oh yeah, the humans you brought back has awaken and is being held in our dungeon.” 

 

Oh, those guys I almost burnt to death. It wasn’t my fault though! I didn’t know that my magic would hurt them so much. But isn’t this a good opportunity to get some intel on the other territories? My focus have been on the Human Empire lately so I don’t really know what the other territories have been up to..

 

“Have you started interrogating them?” 

“No, they have only been awake for a couple of hours and they haven’t quite regained their senses yet so they just speak gibberish. They should be good to go for questioning and torturing if necessary tomorrow.” 

 

Yikes, I really did mess them up huh.. 

 

“Okay, good. I would like to talk to them tomorrow then.” 

 

Now that it was getting late I just wanted to take a long bath and then head to sleep, it was really nice to have a somewhat stress free day. Can’t remember the last time I had one..

 

Today I forbid Jolene from entering the bath with me so I just cleaned myself alone, I mean, I need to get used to this body before I can move on to someone else’s, hehe.. Just chilling alone in the bath was something I hadn’t done in a while so I took full opportunity of the situation and drifted into deep thought.. But somewhere along the way my hand moved down to my crotch area and I started masturbating again. 

 

“Ahhh! mmhh!” I moaned 

 

Damn, this feels amazing! 

 

I rubbed my clit and moved my index and middle finger in and out of my love hole, I started to feel the same warm feeling building up in my abdomen until I finally came. 

 

*squirt* Bolts ran up my spine. 

 

Amazing! It feels amazing! Even after! 

 

“Haah! haahh! hahh!” I gasped while regaining my senses and then I realized what I just had done. While blushing and feeling the warmth in my body I quickly got up from the bath and wrapped myself in a towel. I then walked quickly back to my room and put on my nightgown and threw myself on the bed. 

 

Ahh! I need to get used to this body already! I am a girl now, I should just accept it! 

 

I buried my face in my pillow and tried not to think about it and after a couple of minutes I fell asleep after a rather relaxing day..

 

Hope she sleeps well this night, heh heh.

Spoiler

nightmare-time!

[collapse]

( Reason for few chapters is because I'm studying for the driving license )

64