Chapter 16 – A strange dream (Part one)
2.9k 8 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Took a while to write. Sorry, it's hard to find time to write between the studies. I'll try to release the next part in a few days. And thanks a lot for your support!

.

.

.

“Libelle, time to get up!” My mum was shouting from downstairs, I wanted to sleep some more but she can get real scary when she gets angry. 

 

I got up from my bed and put on my working outfit, just a plain old black t-shirt and some brown pants, nothing fancy. But considering that I was working as a helper on one of the farms, it would be bad if one of my nicer dresses got dirty or got damaged. 

 

I walked downstairs and saw my mum working in the kitchen, she was a beautiful woman, had also long crimson red hair and eyes. Her horns were about 10 centimeters long and black. And she was only wearing her undergarments and an apron, and with her big boobs and nice curves, any man would get hard looking at her. 

 

“Good morning my sweetheart.” 

“Morning mum. Why aren’t you wearing any clothes?” 

“Your father comes home soon and I want to give him a pleasant sight when he gets here.” 

 

Wow, nice mum. Gonna seduce dad and have sex with him.. That’s a sight I didn’t want to picture in my mind. F*ck. 

 

“Okay.. I’m gonna go to work now, see you later!” I quickly spat out to get away from this embarrassing moment. 

“Don’t work yourself out too much, okay?” 

“I won’t, bye!” 

 

I then ran outside and was greeted by two of my friends that was working on the same farm as me. 

 

“Morning, Libelle!” My friend Talia was happily calling out to me. 

“Good morning!” 

“Jeez, what took you so long?” My other friend Eliza that was always in a bad mood in the mornings started complaining. She was not a morning person if you know what I mean.. 

“Well, my mum woke me up a bit late? Maybe? I don’t know.” 

 

There isn’t a morning without a grumpy Eliza. Haah.. 

 

“Doesn’t matter that she’s a bit late Eliza. If we just hurry a bit, we won’t get late.” 

 

We then hurried to get to the farm and started getting to work, today we were helping to plant some new crops. I didn’t know what type it was but, yeah, it was boring as hell. If I didn’t have my friends with me I wouldn't be able to do this. 

 

___

 

The day was coming to an end and we headed back to the city, but what greeted me wasn’t the village guards but an army of humans. They had surrounded the entire village. They had multiple massive cannons with them and engraved on the sides of each of them was the Human Empire Emblem, a shield with angel wings on each side and two swords forming a cross in the center. I could tell they weren't here to talk but to fight. 

 

I completely forgot about my two friends and ran past the soldiers as fast as I could, they didn’t seem to care about me.

I headed straight to my home. 

 

“Mum! What’s going on? Why is there an army here?!” 

“I don’t know sweetheart. Your father and the other men are going to confront them.” 

 

This isn’t good, even though we are dragons, those cannons looked very dangerous.. 

 

“I’m going to dad, I’ll help to fight them!” 

“No, you’re not.” 

 

Remember I told you she could get real scary if she wanted to, yeah.. She was dead serious, I wasn’t allowed to go. 

 

“Okay, I won’t go. You don’t have to be so scary.” I muttered out. 

 

Mum then took my hand and dragged me in my parents room, she locked every door and closed every window. Then joined me on the bed. 

 

Maybe they’re after the Dragon God relic.. 

 

A thought that suddenly crossed my mind. Why else would they come here? I needed to go and protect it. 

 

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom* 

 

Multiple explosions went off all around us and screams shortly followed. I walked over to the window and looked outside. It was chaos, multiple dragons in their final form was laying on the ground with holes in them. Scattered around them was countless human soldiers, but they had so many to spare that it didn’t matter. 

 

“Mum, we need to help dad and the others!” 

“No, we hide he-” 

 

*Boom* 

 

One of those cannons hit our house blowing it to pieces. Both me and mum got flown out on the streets. 

.

.

.

If you want to support me.. patreon.com/Oswald

Thank you!

50