Chapter 17 – A strange dream (part two)
2.5k 8 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So yeah, this took a while to write. Sorry. Don't really have any excuses, but I have some good news.. I passed the driving license exam so yeah..

I opened my eyes and I was laying in my bed in my Dragon Queen castle.

 

What the heck was that dream, it felt so real.. What time is it anyway..? 

 

Looking out the window I could see that it was still dark outside so I decided to go back to sleep. It took a while to get rid of my cold sweat and chills after that realistic dream but eventually I fell asleep again.. 

 

.

.

.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and I could see the mayhem the army’s cannons had done to my village. Dragons after dragons was laying cold and still on the streets, the houses was scattered and blown to pieces, I could see some dragons battling the army but they didn’t stand a chance against those cannons. Even though we dragons are a really strong race, those cannons were the perfect tool created to kill us. They were dropping like flies. 

 

Where is mom!? 

 

“Mom! Where are you!?” 

 

I looked left to right, scanning the ruins of the once prosperous village and eventually I found her. At least a part of her. Her entire body had been blown in two pieces and she was as dead as a stone. 

 

Dropping right next to her I cried, I cried like I had never done before. 

 

“I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you all! Just wait, you f*cking humans!” 

 

The loud *booms* from the cannons resounded throughout the entire village but I was still sitting next to my mother while crying and holding her cold body.  

 

After some time I looked up and saw a shadow of woman wearing black robes. I couldn’t see her face but her womanly curves revealed it. I had never seen her before and I don’t know where she came from, was she even a dragon? I didn’t know. 

 

She was standing in the middle of the destroyed market looking around, I could tell that she was looking for something but I couldn't make out what or who it was. 

 

Then she shifted her gaze and looked straight in my eyes, I got chills running down my spine so I lifted mom’s body and ran away. 

 

I can’t shift to my dragon form or the humans will see me.. I just got to run! 

 

I continued to run until my legs couldn’t carry me any longer and I fell to the ground. My entire village was in flames, all my friends were dead. My father and my mother too.. 

 

“I swear by the Dragon God, I will make the entire continent fall under my feet! And those who dare stand in my way will wish they never did!” 

 

I swore under the name of our God that this continent will fall under my rule and all that stands in my way will meet their demise.

“Good bye mom.. I swear I will revenge you and dad..” 

 

I kissed her forehead and took some steps away before I enveloped her in dragon flames, so she could get peace with the flames.. 

 

After a few minutes watching my mother burning to ashes I started walking back towards the village, I needed to go back and get the Dragon God relic before those worms could get their hands on it. 

 

I need to hurry! The sword can’t get in the wrong hands! 

 

I hurried back to the ruins of my once beloved village but I couldn’t look at it, the burning corpses of my friends and fellow villagers got in my view and I felt like I needed to puke so I decided to run around it. The Dragon God relic wasn’t in the village after all, but nearby. 

 

No one was around the cave-like entrance to the relic. I can’t blame them for not finding it as of yet, because it looks just like a normal cave inside a cliff. Anyone walking by would just think of it as a normal cave.

 

*Phew*, I guess they haven’t found it yet.. 

 

I then ran inside the cave, the walls, the ground and the ceiling was covered in ancient runes. I didn’t know what it said but I knew that the relic was a sword of mythical rarity, the strongest rarity of this world. But the sword had many mysteries.. 

 

______

 

[ Everyone knows that God Realm rarity is the highest but it normally doesn’t exist in this world. Mythical comes just underneath God Realm in power, but the mythical sword have records of slicing God Realm armor in two.. 

 

Thousands of years of research of the sword was written in the cave but no one as of now understands what it says. But if you could read what it says you would know that the sword that is stuck in stone is a sword of great power but only gives it to those it deems worthy, to everyone else it is merely a mythical sword but in reality it transcends even God Realm. ]

 

______

 

I saw the sword stuck in a stone inside the cave and instantly ran up to it, I placed both my hands on the handle.. 

 

<Conditions met, user will be granted the full extent of the swords power> 

 

What the heck? Ehh, well nevermind.. Just get the sword already! 

 

I drew the sword out of the rock and I could feel power surging throughout my entire body. 

 

What is this power, it feels like I just got boosted a ton of levels! With this boosted strength I can go north to the dark woods where the stronger monster live and farm some levels! And then I can take my revenge! 

 

I ran outside the cave and was met with darkness, not from the night, just darkness.. 

 

.

.

.

 

What is going on here? That dream feels just so real. 

 

Just like before I was covered in cold sweat. The sun was shining through my window and it was now morning.. 

 

Ahh, finally morning. Hopefully those guys in the dungeon can talk now so I can have a decent conversation with them.. This dream.. Well, I guess it's just one of those weird dreams that just feels extremely real.. 

 

 

45