[Vol.1] Chapter 5 – Skin change
4.7k 5 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I crawl back to the nest in humiliation, I see what appears to be a small group of moles, apparently, they are coming out of a hole, they end up seeing me, I am scared because I remember the situation of the rabbit, but before I try to escape, surprise, the moles try to run back to the hole.

 

This may be my chance I spend my last strength going over them when I approach I imitate the movement that the larger snake used in the rabbit and bite a mole with all my strength, it starts to struggle while the others end up running away, in that while the mole in my mouth stops moving and I swallow it and a message appears on my screen.

 

(You have gone up to Lvl 2)

 

An invigorating sensation covers my body, which ends up loosening my skin, at first I get scared, but I realize that this was a good thing when checking my status.

 

 

[Status

Species: Small brown snake / Level 2 / Titles: Punching bag

HP: 16/16 / MP: 10/10 / Condition: Normal

Skills:

- (Poisonous sting level 1)

- (Dig level 1)

- (Voice from beyond level 1)

- (Whip level 1)

- (Poison resistance level 1)]

 

Now I saw the advantage, it seems every time I climb from Lvl my statuses recover on their own, and as I was at level 1 just to defeat and eat the mole my statuses returned to normal not only that but my HP increased by 1, and the skin that I let out have beat marks and a scratch of the rabbit, thankfully I was already thinking about how I would recover, I feel that a miracle just occurred, with much enthusiasm and confidence I go back euphoric to the cave.

 

Soon I start thinking about the difficult day I just had, I have to be more careful. I underestimated the rabbit and almost ended up dead, but as I might know, it must be a troll monster, those that we think are easy in appearance but are difficult to if you win.

 

Maybe I can learn some skill just like I learned the whip, while the other snakes arrive I try to keep staring at them to see if I can learn any skill that allows me to obtain information from other monsters, I watch them from head to tail without stopping, I try to be thorough in details and then success.

 

(You have obtained the skill to assess lvl 1)

 

Now I saw the advantage, I try to look at one of the snakes the same size as me in the cave and the following information appears.

 

Species: Brown small snake Lvl 5: HP: 17 MP: 13

 

It is not as detailed as my status check but this skill is still at level 1, so I will have to be patient, then use it again but this time on one of the biggest snakes in the cave.

 

Species: Brown snake Lvl 2: HP: 27 MP: 22

 

What do you mean Lvl 2? The smallest snake is Lvl 5, and not only that, but the attributes, even being level 2, are bigger, I still don't understand it, but I'm so tired, I'll think about it tomorrow now, I'll sleep, at least my status is so normal, I'll think about this and in other problems tomorrow.

66