[Vol.1] Chapter 8 – Escape
3.9k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moles are still trying to escape but I will not let them, I will end them all, I quickly finish the one in my mouth, I unroll quickly and I bite the mole that was stuck while whipping another one, my killing just ends until I don’t see any more, I finish the one that is in my mouth and I already grab the one that I was whipping that doesn’t take long to die, the others managed to escape more, it was a good progress, in addition to many messages appearing.

 

 

(Skill Poison sting reached to level 3)

 

(Skill Poison sting reached to level 4)

 

(Skill Whip reached to level 2)

 

(You have gone up to Level 9)

 

Even better in a single day I evolved 8 levels, if I continue like this I will end up becoming the strongest snake in the nest.

 

But what to do now continue to chase those who have fled or eat those who are dead, I think it is better to eat I don't know if I will be lucky enough to find food later, and there is still the risk that someone will find and eat the corpses before me, I begin to swallow the smaller ones and surprise.

 

(You obtained the skill accelerated digestion level 1)

 

A digestion skill can be good, I must have received it for eating too many moles, it's a good thing I believe the digestion of snakes that I remember usually takes time and in that time they are vulnerable, but leaving that aside I don't know what to do with the big mole it’s too big doesn’t fit in my mouth, I would have to be bigger to eat it.

 

But while I think I hear noises everywhere coming from all the holes, dozens of moles and some big Moles start to appear, they all come at me at once, I don't think twice and I run as fast as I can following the marks I left as I was dragging myself, without looking back I start to climb the hole back to the surface but in the middle of the path I feel that something bites my tail and tries to pull me, one of the moles tries to make a tug of war with my body I do as much strength as I can I keep going up with a lot of difficulty.

 

However luck smiles on me.

 

(Skill dig reached to level 3)

 

This, with the extra strength that I acquire from the skill, I go ahead with all my steam, suddenly I see a light and I reach the surface, what was biting me was a cave mole when we arrived she let me go and tries to go back to the hole, but I won't let you go.

 

 I'm not going to forgive you for biting your damn thing, biting it and pulling it back, I keep it in my mouth until you die, then I change my skin and the message appears.

 

(You have gone up to Lvl 10)

 

(Small brown snake is ready to evolve)

 

What? How do you evolve?

67