[Vol.2] Chapter 2 – Way
2.8k 6 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He takes us to his lair, which is at the top of a mountain, is a bit messy and full of bones.

 

- Eagle: Don't notice the mess, I don't usually receive visits, I mean no visit, but then you said that there was a staff behind you, did you do something wrong?

 

-Snake: I think they're kind of chasing me, it started when I met a group of humans, at the time my look was different from now I was a black snake, they called me a demon and tried to kill me, I didn't hurt any I only scared them, they left, but a very powerful old man appeared trying to kill me brought me to an army, my old home the snake's nest was destroyed, but on the way I found Kato, although they chased me to the end of a forest, I'm still afraid that they'll come after me.

 

-Eagle: What a boring thing, well humans don't go too much with my face either, I have to say that I have fought them before, they call me golden terror, for them, I am some kind of emissary of punishment, already I stole they know things to eat but to kill I never killed any.

 

-Snake: Well apparently we are a bit alike, but I have something to ask you what you do or are going to do Do you have any plans, or anything, any goals? We're just moving on. I don't want to live like my old life, so I ask you?

 

-Eagle: I confess that I also have no plans, I adapted to the routine of killing monsters and eating, I do this every day sometimes I fly around, trying to find something to do, I even found a city.

 

-Snake: It looks cool, we are on a journey, exploring the world and fighting with whoever shows up and running away from those who can't face it, I don't want to regret what I could have done in my old life or this one, let's become strong that's all.

 

-Eagle: Like any good RPG, living a life of adventure, it looks cool, this is kind of fast but I can go with you, I don't want to be talking to myself again, I'm sure I can be useful, let's form a team.

 

Out of nowhere, a message appears on my screen.

 

Do you want to form a team with the Golden Eagle?

 

I know from the things he went through and being alone, so it's a very bad feeling, okay I say yes.

 

Now a different sensation appears for both of us, more screens appeared in my vision.

 

-Snake: We are a team now, I count on you.

 

-Eagle: I promise not to disappoint you, but what we will do now if we move forward is our goal where we are going, the city I told you about is further ahead, it is a city full of ships, it is very big, to the north it is the forest where I emerged in this world, where you came from already has people looking for you and to the south, it’s just the sea.

 

-Snake: You said it is a city full of ships, in which case we will steal one and keep going where the ships come from, there we will find something new, but first we will need to gather information and in this regard, you can leave it to me.

52