[Vol.2] Chapter 10 – Glacial Sea Elephant
2k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I know from the drawing it looks like the enemy is gigantic, but try to look at it from the perspective that the boss is staring at them from afar which makes the boat look small.

 

 

Out of nowhere we see ourselves sailing in a heap of ice piles the temperature starts to drop, I know that others are going through the same as me, but snakes are cold-blooded my temperature depends on the outside temperature, I read in a book once the mammals and birds are warm-blooded, and can survive in cold environments using their internal energy, but reptiles, that is, me, whose temperature is the same as where they are, need to stay warm.

 

The cold and the snakes don't match, I have to leave this glacier just before I die frozen, not only me but everyone else, I look in the different directions around me and try to find loopholes to get out of here soon.

 

Out of nowhere Caqui starts to pull me and point to the side, I follow him and I see in the distance a strange creature on top of an iceberg, it has a small trunk and seems to be staring at us, besides several parts of its body are covered by ice, it's pretty big too.

 

Before I know this being dives into the water and disappears where it went, I think it was scared well let's continue first I go inside the boat together with Caqui and find a huge cloth, it must be a substitute candle, I carry it out and me wrapping it around, Caqui decides to go to bed, while handling the ship I gave everyone a break to rest in one of the rooms.

 

The icebergs get bigger in some of them, I could build a house, I better watch out, as I go on ahead I see the same creature again a little while ago, but how, she dived in another direction, I know it's not another of its kind because the ice covers the same parts of the body, it must have turned around.

 

I observe his behavior calmly, only that it starts to get strange, circles of magic appear and ice rocks are thrown in my direction, I intercept them with thorns, but they are very powerful, my thorns break them making them smaller, only they keep coming and hit me.

 

THAT HURTS!

 

It hurts a lot, it must be because of the temperature, before he attacks again the boat starts to move away from the iceberg again, and I see that he dives again.

 

I am shaking, I try to call Domo and the others by telepathy, but they are all asleep I try to go to them but there is no time, the enemy reappears I will have to deal with him alone, I let go of the candle in which it was wrapped and jump going meeting with him on the iceberg.

 

When I approach, I evaluate.

 

Species: Glacial sea elephant Lvl 39 HP: 62 MP: 77 ATK: 59 AGI: 19 Condition: Normal

 

A little complicated, but I manage to win, compared to the colossal koala, he’s not that strong, it’s my turn to attack and I take some spikes until they get it right, but others hit the parts covered with ice and fail.

 

Now I understand, he is not frozen the ice is part of his body, before I knew it I started to feel the ground shake, sharp ice stalagmites started to appear, I started to do evasive maneuvers to avoid only that they grow too fast and end up hitting me, they pierce my skin and I start to bleed.

 

That was another skill of his, it wasn’t this guy isn’t a monster of strength, it’s a monster that fights like a magician.

29