[Vol.2] Chapter 12 – Fire X Ice
1.8k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From the top I see that my fire spikes even at level one are effective against this guy, they start to stick to the ice-covered parts making him melt, he also continues the attack by sending pieces of ice towards me while I'm in midair, I hit with flaming spikes, and this time the attack is stopped completely.

 

I return to the ground and I jump towards the skies again, and I continue my attack of flaming thorns from the sky that hit him once more, the ice parts of him cracking the body are no longer protected, but before I attack again he dives, he'll try to surprise me again, but I already know what you're going to do and how to stop you for good, I go back to the ship and wait for him to appear.

 

He doesn't even take long until he comes out of the water again, this time with a different approach he starts throwing the pieces of ice on a giant iceberg that ends up breaking, some pieces fall on the boat and others in the sea, creating a wave that starts to take us away.

 

He's trying to lure me somewhere, I accept the challenge, while the boat is being taken he appears to be slipping and creating that icy wind again, it was what I was expecting to use invisibility in the middle of the wind to approach me, he seems confused when I see that I am gone, I approach and repeat my standard snake attack and wrap myself around him when he realizes it's already too late, out of nowhere his body starts to turn pure ice this is how he had those pieces of ice, it could be effective before, but now I have this new Fire of Apollo ability, my ability, and his cancel each other while I keep squeezing it starts rolling from side to side it’s heavy but I can take it, it takes until I understand what his objective was we are close to the edge, he wants to make me fall into the sea again, once there I will not be able to use my fire skill and he will freeze me completely in the blink of an eye.

 

I can't let it, even while the bite is uncoiling and I use a different strategy, I will finish it off once and for all, bite down and use the flaming spikes to prevent it from creating ice again, it starts to burn and tries to jump into the sea, like if I were to leave you attacked me for no reason, now you will die, I grab his tail with my tail and start holding it, he tries to put out the flames trying to roll, but it was too late, I use the force of Hercules to play him up and finish him hitting him with even more thorns in his stomach and face, he falls dead still on fire.

 

(You have gone up to Lvl 14)

(You have gone up to Lvl 15)

(You have gone up to Lvl 16)

 

I change my skin and start loading it to the ship, well it is full of poison and it is all burnt, but I can still eat, it is big so I will have to cut it, but there are knives on the ship so no problem, getting there Domo wakes up and comes towards me, he looks at the dead glacial sea elephant and says laughing.

 

-Domo: And then did I miss something?

 

This was the first time I wished a piece of ice would hit someone's head.

25