[Vol.3] Chapter 4 – Evasive opponent
1.3k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now the shadowy killer is running and jumping over the roof of the houses, who are going to attack are Kato and Domo they keep a rhythm of attacks from a distance, but the opponent deflects again even when his back is as if he knew instinctively the direction of where the projectiles come from.

 

As they try to get closer, the one who catches everyone off guard is Khaki, who in a single instant in which the dark assassin is distracted approaches and strikes him holding his shield.

 

He is thrown to the ground and ends up staggering, but he gets up very fast and keeps running and trying to hit us with his attacks, but there is something suspicious about this guy, I don’t think he’s fighting with everything he has, with these movements it wouldn’t be so it’s hard to beat us even when we’re in a group, it’s like he’s waiting for something, but waiting for what.

 

As I watch everyone continually going after him, I start to notice that everyone is getting tired, of course, this is what he hoped would end our resistance and our MP.

 

-Rino: Guys wait, this is his plan, he's trying to make us tired, let's get together and try another strategy.

 

But I think the villain realizes that we have discovered his plan, while everyone comes back to me he launches a new type of magic attack from his swords. of hitting Persimmon going very fast in his direction protects him with the shield, only that the force of the attack is so great that it throws him and Onegawara away in midair, they collide with a village wall, this seems to have hurt.

 

I won't be able to count on them much after that, now it's me, Domo, Kato, and Rex, but we're all together, you won't be able to catch us off guard again.

 

That's what I think when he runs towards us we attack again with our ranged attacks he blocks them by turning his swords, out of nowhere he throws a smoke bomb on the floor and disappears, I think he will try to use a technique of invisibility to try to take us by surprise as the tropical iguana did, I go-ahead to try to block it, but I realize that this attack was just to distract us somehow when I reach him and bite his body disappears.

 

I look back and see him kicking Rex and Kato away and he cuts Domo with his swords, I come back immediately to help them but they are all unconscious, I trust Domo that is the most worrying case, he is bleeding little and he will survive.

 

The enemy disappears again, he wants to take me by surprise, it's okay in this game, play two, drag their bodies into a house and leave them there, Rex is already waking up, he is tough in the fall, but I tell him to rest I will settle with the dark killer.

 

I use invisibility and start looking for him from all sides, I find him hiding inside a house, I try to attack from behind, however, he notices me again and launches his attack of gray drills they hit my body and pierce causing sores on my skin, really hurt.

 

This guy irritated me too much, he jumps out the window and I follow him, the way things are going to end up losing him he anticipates all my moves, but I still have a card up my sleeve, I didn't want to have to use it again in however I have no options at the moment.

 

I use the Wrath of Ares, that strange sensation runs through my body again, I feel the fury welling up and the urge for blood rising, I leave for the attack at a speed that he cannot keep up with, I stalk and disarm one of his hands holding a sword he tries to recover it but I take the momentum and use the spear aiming at his chest, he blocks with only one of the swords with one hand on the hilt and the other on the scabbard, I won't hurt him anymore and push him back.

 

He looks confused and worried, he doesn't understand how my movements have improved so fast, they keep going for the attack, he throws me the gray drills again, but in this bloody form that I'm in, I don't feel anything with his attack, I think about giving the final blow, but I have a problem my MP is over, I lose the help of Ira de Ares, I'm also out of breath to run from him.

 

He notices my moment of hesitation and realizes that I have no energy, he with his sword using both hands he invests in my direction is the end of me, I close my eyes in the moment of fear.

 

I wait, I'm afraid to open my eyes, I wait for about twenty seconds and I decided to open them when I open them I see that he is still in the attack position, but why doesn't he move?

 

When I look at his face I see that the only thing that moves is his eyes and he looks scared, when I look at his leg I see why, Rex is grabbing with his mouth, it must be the paralyzing bite, he took him by surprise when he came to kill me.

 

But how to end this guy already without strength for anything, only that he still has a solution while he is still paralyzed, with my tail I start to remove everything he has, I start with the sword then the clothes, I see that he has many knives and hidden things, I take everything off and leave him in his underwear next, ask Rex to let him go and wrap myself around him, and so I start talking to him.

 

-Rino: Who are you and what made someone so strong in this simple village?

 

- Shadow Assassin: I was sent here to create a base of operations for a secret mission, and I should use the citizens of the village as hostages so that no one can approach.

 

-Rino: Who told you to do this? Answer.

 

-Shadow Assassin: It was the demon king's special intelligence group.

 

-Rino: So it was the demon king's army, I understand, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to kill you, nothing personal, good to speak the truth a little personal for what you did with me and my friends.

 

I start to use the gallows on him, and even suffocating he says his last words.

 

-Shadow Assassin: Traitor, you will pay dearly for betraying the demons, darksekai snake.

 

(You went up to Lvl 22)

(You went up to Lvl 23)

 

In that he dies, it's kind of weird but when he said darksekai snake I felt like I was talking about someone else, well it must have been just my impression, anyway.

 

Mission Accomplished.

18