[Vol.3] Chapter 10 – Lightning and Thunder
1.1k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This guy is the most annoying opponent I've ever faced. He reminds me of the rabbit and the feeling he made me feel that day, the feeling of helplessness and being humiliated.

 

I've tried everything I had against this guy except for The Mythic, it's my last card if it doesn't work this time I will have to give up, come on the mythic I need something to help me finish him off, I know I can count on you, LET'S GO!

 

WARNING!

MYTHIC WAS ACTIVATED

RESPONDING TO THE HELP COMMAND

(You have acquired the skill Zeus Lightning level 1)

(You have acquired the skill Thunder of Zeus level 1)

(You have acquired Electric Resistance level 1)

(You acquired the title Apprentice of God)

 

Here is my answer the power of electricity, it will be like this, I asked for help and it gives me the ability of electricity, is that what I need, previously when I used this ability it gave me the power I needed, this ability helped me in moments of difficulty then I will believe in the mythical until the end.

 

I go back to the edge and see the hippo all pompous swimming in the water, give me rage, and use the first attack that I won with Zeus's lightning, the attack hits the water and spreads creating a huge flash.

 

When the light goes out I see that the attack worked he comes with all his forces in our direction and hits the mountain causing a slight collapse of rocks, none of us fell, but we got away from the edge except for me who keep attacking him with lightning I see that the hit hits only that it’s not as effective as before so I decide to use my second new technique for Zeus’s thunder.

 

This attack goes with everything and creates a huge sound.

 

Kabuuuummmmmmm

 

He certainly felt it, even smoke comes out of it, the electricity is working better than I expected it is enjoying this damn.

 

If he goes back to the water I hit again with lightning and if I continue like this I end up using the thunder, he doesn’t stop taking the distance I start to think he’s running away more than half a turn and runs with all his strength until he hits the mountain and provokes a huge slide of stones, I ended up falling together, what he didn’t count on was that the stones would fall on him.

 

I realize that he was completely buried I think I won, but not the stones start to move he throws them away with a super impulse and I go up together as I fall I end up hitting him, I realize that there is something different his skin was harder than steel.

 

But now when it touches I see that this guy is softer I already understood this guy, his body was like red-hot iron the more you hit the harder it gets, only using electricity I made his muscles lighter.

 

Now is the time to attack, I call the others to come and help me. Come on, it will work, while everyone comes towards me, the hippo takes advantage to come and attack me. he creates magic circles and throws brown projectiles towards me at first I think they were like the attacks of the mole king but these are pure clay, I decide to make a power shock he throws a ball of mud and I use Zeus Thunder, my attack passes over his and still hits him I think about continuing to attack only that my MP is very low, Zeus's thunder spends a lot of energy until the others appear I can only deflect.

 

Only it doesn't take long before they arrive, I quickly pass the information I discovered with the staff.

 

-Onegawara: I understand, so if we attack now we will be able to do damage.

 

In this, the hope of defeating him returns to everyone and the attacks begin again. I can't do much because I'm without MP, but I will do what I can at the moment to protect everyone and attack directly when an opportunity arises.

 

I see that the hippo starts to get desperate, without warning he uses his mud attack everywhere and tries to run only that the direction he is going is where Sukani is, I don't want to kill this monster yet because I like him, but I wanted him to answer me what he knows about the other snake, but I have no choice I will not let him hurt Sukani, I use the spring's thrust with all my strength and I stay completely straight and aim at his stomach I start to fall and I turn my head towards you, feel my spear from the sky.

 

I pierce his stomach and come out on the other side of his belly, he fell dead on the spot.

 

We did it, so covered in blood it was very worth it.

 

(You went up to Lvl 24)

(You went up to Lvl 25)

(You went up to Lvl 26)

 

I change my skin and start celebrating with the others, now comes the second part of the mission to remove the stones that block the water.

 

I leave it to Domo to start flying over and attacking with his orbs of light, the wall breaks very quickly and the water starts to drain probably the hippo created this wall by casting clay.

13