[Vol.3] Chapter 14 – First Dungeon
873 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, the first phase will be to increase Sukani's popularity so that she can be invited to the heroes' banquet, so let's go, she and I invisible to the guild.

 

When we get there at the entrance an adventurer passes by and two girls follow him when I look at him they see a familiar feeling I think I know him from somewhere, my memory is kind of vague, I start to stay behind Sukani and I go quickly to reach it.

 

Once there, I start looking for missions, but almost none catches my attention, practically one or two star missions and only with the letters D and C, they should be missions for beginners, they would be good for the current level of Sukani, but they don't call my attention that we want for your image.

 

-Rino: Sukani these missions are not going to help. Check with the receptionist if there is something more challenging.

 

-Sukani: Understood.

 

-Sukani: Excuse me, but there are only these missions available, there are none that are more difficult.

 

-Receptionist: I'm sorry that with the heroes' banquet coming many adventurers are looking for more complicated missions.

 

So it's not just us looking for missions to increase your recognition, I should have realized that surely others would also want to appeal to higher-ranking missions.

 

-Receptionist: Well, a special mission just arrived to explore a new dungeon that was found, I know it's not guaranteed, but there may be treasures and other things hidden there.

 

-Rino: Accept depending on what we find in the dungeon we can become considerably quite famous.

 

-Sukani: Okay, I accept.

 

- Receptionist: Okay, I'll give you the coordinates on a map.

 

Now we return to the base to call the others, the dungeon is in the forest where we are, but in a more distant region we walked for three hours until we managed to arrive, if they ask how I know the time when we went shopping, we bought a watch, with no sense of time we’re not going very far.

 

The entrance is a huge staircase that goes from the floor to a lower floor, when we descend there we see that they are narrow corridors illuminated by torches like any good typical RPG.

 

We went on until we found the first enemy, or should I say enemies, they are three beings that look like humans, but are completely rotten and wear rags, I analyze them.

 

Species: Weak dungeon zombie Lvl 3 HP: 10 MP: 0 ATK: 5 AGI: 4 Status: Normal

 

It's a zombie usually have these in dungeons and games is the first time I see a game monster, since I arrived I feel like I'm on the Animal Planet of death, I faced all kinds of animals except real monsters.

 

They are not a big deal, I end up with the three with just an attack of thorns.

 

Perhaps this is a good chance for others to train.

 

-Rino: Attention Kato, Persimmon, Rex and Sukani this dungeon doesn't seem to be very strong so I'm leaving it for you to beat it, I'll stay behind taking care in case something powerful appears.

 

-Sukani: Me too.

 

-Rino: Yes, I don't know if we can always be with you so you have to learn to protect yourself, you read the book we bought is not.

 

-Sukani: Yes.

 

-Rino: So you learned the skill from the chapter that talked about how to use the two swords.

 

-Sukani: I learned, but I'm still afraid of not being able to.

 

-Rino: Don't worry, I know you can do it.

 

We continue on until we find another group of zombies, Rex and Kato do not waste time and go on the attack right after them Khaki, they end up with all but one who goes towards Sukani.

 

-Rino: Come on Sukani strength.

 

She takes a deep breath and attacks.

 

-Sukani: Fast two-cut sword technique

 

With that she kills the zombie in a single blow it could be the swords we stole from the dark killer that are good weapons, not that was Sukani's strength in her determination and desire being shown to us.

 

We continued on this for a long time after reaching the end of a floor there was a ladder and so we continued passing through each room, each monster and each passage until we reached the top floor the monsters really got stronger over time, but nothing that the Kato, Caqui, Rex and Sukani team couldn't handle it.

 

When we reached the final room, the last boss.

 

Species: Zombie King of the dungeon Lvl 25 HP: 36 MP: 0 ATK: 18 AGI: 9 Condition: normal

 

It's not a big deal they can do it themselves, but I'll be on standby he has a huge sword, maybe I need to block it.

 

The battle begins they separate and surround him, the battle combination that I taught them, Kato starts by launching several fire projectiles that hit him so the opponent will come and go towards him with the sword, but Khaki blocks with his round shield on it Rex takes advantage and bites his leg, the force of the bite was so great that he even pulls out his leg, the enemy falls and gets on his knees. Sukani takes advantage and with his swords gives the final blow.

 

He dies, I fall to the ground and begins to disappear like the other zombies we killed, a door appears and when we enter it is full of gold and other things, we use the item that keeps our things to put the money and the rest of the loot, it is full of big armor and weapons like spears and axes, finally we cleaned the dungeon and with that we have one more mission accomplished, now we are going home.

14