[Vol.4] Chapter 5 – The power of the treasure part 1
687 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm kinda out of ideas on how to deal with this guy, I try to use my flaming spikes attack, but like the other spikes that I threw didn’t have any effect, I tried to use thunder only that the attack I threw hit him hard and didn’t do much damage .

 

In that, some of the nearby humans also tried to use electric blows and it seemed to affect him.

 

It is very difficult to maintain balance when everything starts to shake, while I keep thinking of a way to win I notice that one of the adventurers is gone, and this is one of the problematic the leader of the raid, I look back and see him entering the boat and the I go to the deepest part, there I find him talking to himself.

 

-Leader of the raid: Finally! I found you with that power there will be no one to stop me.

 

He took something out of an old chest, a strange blue stone, I don't trust him and in that pointless conversation, I quickly throw my syrup and pull the strange artifact from his hand.

 

-Leader of the raid: Hey, give it back to me.

 

-Rino: First it doesn't belong to you, second what does it do?

 

-Leader of the incursion: This is one of the ancient philosophical stones, the blue frown, they say that for a long time the world was divided by the eternal conflict until the philosophical stones appeared, whoever possessed them would be considered the strongest, or at least it was the who thought even though they had one, greed led a man to wish he had all three and when he succeeded he became obsessed with power, he stopped trusting people and wherever he went he left a huge trail of destruction.

 

-Rino: And how did they defeat him?

 

-Leader of the incursion: They did not defeat, had to wait for years for their death to arrive, and when it arrived so that the power would not fall into the wrong hands again, the three philosophical stones were hidden by a wizard named Eustácles who shortly after that disappeared taking with him the location of each to the pit.

 

-Rino: And how did you find out she was here?

 

-Leader of the incursion: I have been researching this since I found out about the legend, I have been looking for a single philosopher's stone since I was a child, so give me back or I will not have mercy on you.

 

-Rino: That was worth the sacrifice of all those people, and even now when you could try to fix what you did you chose to hide everything from us, let me guess I would wait for the crocodile to finish the people up there and use the stone for defeat him and when he came back he would say he was the only survivor.

 

-Leader of the incursion: You are clever, you have deciphered my whole plan, because someone like you is not joining me, it is difficult to find out there.

 

-Rino: Sorry but I will refuse.

 

-Leader of the raid: I see.

 

He leaves in my direction and I use invisibility, he gets confused and I wrap myself around him, squeeze him a little so I pass out I don't want to kill him, as this can make the rest of the boat people get the wrong impression of me, what matters is that this philosopher's stone called the blue frown may be the solution to our problems.

 

Once there, I warn everyone about the raid leader’s plan, they are irritated by what happened and ask me what I did, but I say that I didn’t just kill him, I then show them the philosopher’s stone and they are amazed.

 

I don't know how this philosopher's stone works, only I have two certainties the first is that if I give it to any of the remaining adventurers it is likely that they will not want to return it and second if I can use its power I will definitely give a good advanced.

 

I still don't know how to use it I go to one of the edges and I see the armored crocodile hold the stone and try to use one of my attacks, I think I started well the stone starts to shine I feel a new power coming only when I think about using it I am surprised.

 

(Medium spiritual lion is ready to evolve)

 

What? As well?

 

In my surprise I stop paying attention and the crocodile collides with the boat and I end up dropping the blue philosopher's stone into the lake, I even try to catch only that it sank fast, I'm not even able to see it anymore, and the boat won't be able to stand it the impacts for a long time, I let the last hope fall through my fingers or rather syrup.

9