[Vol.4] Chapter 12 – Arena part 1: Alliance
605 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Domo: What do we do now?

 

Rino: I don't know that demon lord caught me off guard now.

 

Without any warning a man with what appears to be a microphone outside the arena begins to speak.

 

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen are prepared for the evening event, our beloved lord and master Lucius presented us today with new warriors, meet them now, a snake like none seen before and his allies the lion, the lizard, the koala, the frog, the eagle and the little warrior, I understand that at first glance they seem to be weak, but give them a chance to prove their worth in combat.

 

 

Domo: He didn't even introduce us properly, we are also unique.

 

 

Onegawara: Jura, we were kidnapped and brought to a completely unknown place and what irritates you is that they didn't introduce us properly.

 

Domo: It was bad.

 

Announcer: And next to them the woodpecker that coordinates the powerful rhino and the intrepid porcupine, the combination of these three will leave everyone jaw-dropping believe me.

 

 

Domo: See, that's what I'm talking about, he at least said their qualities, that's asking a lot.

 

 

Onegawara: Again, this is what worries you!

 

 

Rino: Focus, we have to find a weak point and get out of here quickly.

 

 

Announcer: Now that the fighters have been introduced we are going to the battles, now entering the first challengers of the night a group of heavy bar warriors, the muscular Muscle Forces a team of adventurers specialized in strength.

 

 

12 pumped warriors entered from outside the arena, with weapons that look very heavy including huge clubs and hammers.

 

 

Rino: Get ready for the fight, you too woodpecker.

 

 

Woodpecker: Don't order me snake.

 

 

Rino: Look, I know we started a little bad, but if we want to survive here we need to cooperate. My name is Rino.

 

 

Woodpecker: I still don’t trust you except that given the situation, I don’t have many choices, my name is Yuri Markov and these are my friends in this world the rhinoceros is called Schneider and the porcupine Sebastian, they are not darksekais they are their own beings world.

 

 

Rino: Okay the eagle here is the Dome, the frog is Onegawara they are also darksekai the floating lion over there, the komodo dragon and the koala over there are my friends so to speak I have tamed them with a skill and the human over there is Sukani we take care of her.

 

 

Yuri: Understood, I'm still curious and would like to ask more questions, but our talk time is short.

 

 

Rino: I agree.

 

 

Before we could think of an escape plan, the warriors start running towards us.

 

 

Yuri: Stay behind me.

 

 

Yuri uses his force field to block a direct attack, I take the chance and use the spring thrust to go up and from there I use the spikes that end up hitting 5 of the warriors.

 

 

(You went up to Lvl 35)

 

 

(Skill Spines went up to lvl 8)

 

 

An upgrade was what I needed to motivate me with the thorns.

 

 

Rino: Guys, we must try to find a way to get out of here and until then we will have to fight, we do not ask for this situation, but unfortunately we will have to continue, so do not exist when facing these enemies because they have no mercy, they go without mercy.

 

 

Everyone: CAN LEAVE!

7