[Vol.4] Chapter 13 – Arena part 2: The challengers
600 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I finished with the first five I went behind their backs and we surrounded them all. It was easy to finish with the ones that were left, a first round without many difficulties I hope it continues like this.

 

 

I take advantage that there is no one around and I go to the edge and touch it, I feel the metal is covered on all sides, from bars too small for anyone to pass, except for the side where the warriors come from I also feel that the one magical protection on them and because a demon lord sent us here, certainly not to force our way through, the way will be to wait for the door to open and go with everything up.

 

 

Announcer: What you thought of the first round, dear spectators, you see, muscles are nothing in the face of the ingenious teamwork of the competitors, then testify to the vigorous Trinity Flames, three warriors from the lands of the land of fire in the west and their powerful magic of combined fire that is said to match the strength of a volcano.

 

Rino: If it is with fire magic, let me keep Yuri continuing to keep the others safe with the force field.

 

 

Domo: Wait, we want to help you.

 

 

Rino: I only know that for now if we just fight all at once, we will run out of energy and thus end up with us, we should take turns according to what we are going to face and the fire for me is no problem if I need help I signal to you.

 

 

As the three fire warriors enter I see them in a more balanced posture they move together towards me I aim at what is in the middle with my new and improved spines.

 

I see that the size of the thorns has not changed but the speed and quantity yes, I hit his arm with a graze only he deflects, when I realize I am surrounded by three swirls of flames surrounding me it is really hot.

 

 

(Fire resistance reached to level 2)

 

I didn't even remember that I had it, I think I won when I activated the mythical for the first time, stopping to think it is my first resistance that rises from level, apparently to increase resistance I need to be exposed to progress them.

 

 

The fire still attacks me more, I feel it’s weaker now, I jump up and shoot thorns at one of them that is thrown backwards, it seems that he died friend died they seem angry get together and start combining their magic creating a huge magic circle, I have seen this before it is the same spell that magician used to destroy the snake's nest, it brings me bad memories.

 

I will not let anyone hurt anyone with this spell anymore I will protect everyone I will not run away and hide as the last time stopping this magic is a matter of honor and revenge for my sister snakes who died, I will stop it even if it is the last thing I do.

 

Rino: I WILL PROTECT EVERYONE!

 

 

WARNING!

THE MYTHIC WAS ACTIVATED

RESPONDING TO THE HELP COMMAND

(You have acquired the skill Athena Shield level 1)

(You have acquired the title Solemn Protector)

 

 

The mythic was activated alone without my asking, one thing about this ability it does not do what I say, but it helps when it is necessary as a friend who helps when it comes to squeeze.

 

 

So okay, Athena's shield by the name of to deduce that it is to defend only that as I activate it, while I think the huge fire spell is loaded and released, I curl up by extinct and say.

 

 

Rino: Shield of Athena!

 

 

A circular golden flat plate appears in front of me and blocks the attack and pushes it to the sides of the arena causing the fire to dissipate this ability is good. Her question is that for every second I left it activated, it consumed 15 MP, apparently better use only when necessary as invisibility.

 

 

Now it's time to finish these two from the long distance I finish them just like the friend attacking with spikes, I didn't want things to be like this.

 

 

Only it is too early to be regretting I must focus my attention on the here and now, as the warriors continue to appear we will show everyone that it is better not to underestimate ourselves.

6