[Vol.4] Chapter 14 – Arena part 3: The champion
585 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The battles went on for hours and the relays started, after the fire warriors came a group called the Speed ​​Machs, guys with armor that could move fast, Onegawara and Khaki with their higher speed even took care of them.

 

 

Another group that came up were the Blues Storms, guys who used wind magic and raised huge dust storms and attacked when they saw breaches Domo and Kato went to finish them off and Yuri helped out, that woodpecker is a box of surprises.

 

 

There were 16 teams in all and we could see that the audience was already getting uneasy with our victories, some even showed fear, if we continue like this we will run away without worries I already realized how it works when warriors enter, behind the entrance door there is another door be passing when both are open except that until now I haven't seen the second door open once, it must be a way to prevent leaks in which case we need to keep waiting.

 

 

Announcer: It was a day full of confrontations, the newcomers truly proved their worth by wiping out all the opponents of the day, but now what awaits them is the grand final.

 

 

Domo: He said final, we made it after that we left here.

 

 

Rino: I think it won't be that easy, I doubt that they will want to set us free they will probably use us as warriors until the last day of our lives if they can, so we need to get out of here now that the warriors are finished.

 

 

Announcer: Arriving at the arena now weighing over a ton, the most cruel and bloodthirsty killer who has ever stepped on our battlefield, the voracious terrible champion Hércules Kabuto.

 

 

Domo: He's huge!

 

 

What appears in front of us is a giant beetle with long, pointed horns, it is the first monster we face in the arena, but we have experience with this type of thing.

 

 

Rino: Separate and attack from all sides, if he is the champion it must be different from the others, we will need all the strength to finish him.

 

 

We surround him and when we think of attacking he spreads his wings and starts to fly upwards he is in mid-air going from side to side, while watching us from above I see his first attack is going over the rhino, Yuri is already going his rescue and activates his force field, but Hercules Kabuto with his horns starts to tighten and I see the force field that seemed to be invincible start to crack and shudder.

 

 

This monster is not the champion for nothing, I take advantage of that he is distracted and I attack from the back aiming at his wings with thorns that end up piercing them, he releases Yuri's force field and they come towards me and I take the opportunity to evaluate him.

 

 

Species: Hércules Kabuto Lvl 59 HP: 310 MP: 120 ATK: 94 AGI: 47 Condition: Anger

 

 

A strong enemy, the rage must be attributed to me, he goes straight without even looking sideways or thinking twice, now I'm the next one to deal with those huge pin-shaped horns, but I already have a plan I hope As he approaches and I use the flaming thorns aiming at his face, it’s kind of hard to get right behind the horns, except that with the fire, I was bewildered, then I start using my fire attack coordinated with Kato’s projectiles and I circle the around the enemy.

 

 

With that he will not be able to leave and we reduced his movement, we thought that everything was fine and that it would be the end, only that the Hercules kabuto separates the tips of the horns and with a close blow hitting each other generates a shock wave that extinguishes the fire and throws us to the edge of the arena.

 

 

This one hurt everyone, nor did the rhino escape being thrown, Hercules kabuto invests again only with an impossible speed to deflect, I use Athena's shield at a glance to block and surprisingly he starts to push the shield against me. , so I will end up being crushed I have to think fast.

8