[Vol.4] Chapter 18 – Forgotten Castle
599 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We went to some stores before trying to go to the castle, we are a little far from Sukani, however we still keep her safe, a funny thing is that of the people we talk to, only a few say that there is a castle at the end of the forest more Most say it is just a rumor, it is better that that seer is telling the truth.

 

 

Finally we go to the end of the city heading north.

 

 

Rino: They are all ready.

 

 

Domo: I think so, but how are we going to get there?

 

 

Rino: We continue and see what the unknown monsters are like, let's face some to know what their power is and how they fight, depending on the result we return to the city, not to advance at a disadvantage.

 

 

Onegawara: In other words, it will be trial and error until we get there if the castle really exists.

 

 

Rino: This is going ahead.

 

 

We walked for some time and for now everything is quiet, until we see what the monsters are like, I was a little suspicious with what the seer said about them, but now I see that it was true, each one is different from the other, I use to analyze in one.

 

 

Species: ???? HP: 112 MP: 9 ATK: 35 SPD: 19 Condition: normal

 

 

The same goes for others, the level doesn't speak nor the name, only the status changes, how strange, and everyone's MP is low.

 

 

Onegawara: Look carefully, it seems that they are made of different beings and that they were sewn together, like, like ...

 

 

Rino: The Frankenstein monster.

 

 

Onegawara: That's right.

 

 

Domo: Frank what?

 

 

Rino: You don't know this story, it's from our world, a scientist tries to bring a human back to life only with different parts, better saying improved parts, stronger like, the brain of a genius the arms of an athlete and so on, he succeeds using lightning force, but the monster gets out of control and kills him.

 

 

Domo: I've never heard of it, but how does that apply to these guys.

 

 

Rino: I would say that if our hypothesis is correct they were initially different monsters and people, but someone took their dead bodies, sewed them and brought them back to life.

 

 

Domo: Is that possible?

 

 

Onegawara: If I'm not mistaken in some games, there's a class of wizard that does that, the necromancer.

 

 

Rino: It is a hypothesis that they were created by a necromancer to keep people away from the castle, the bad thing is whether it was just one or more by the amount of them.

 

 

Onegawara: We will have to investigate this calmly, so we will attack them.

 

 

Rino: Yes, just one last thing, talking about monster stories that reminded me of one that also matches the chimera with them, although it’s just a show of Greek mythology, it has a genetic factor called chimerism in which an animal has two or more parts of other animals, I saw in a report once they do tests on it in laboratory rats.

 

 

Domo: In this case, we already have what to call these things.

 

 

Rino: Hey Domo, wait.

 

 

He goes to one of the nameless monsters and speaks.

 

 

Domo: From what you told me and the fact that you don't have a species name, we will call you Chimeras Frankenstein, what do you think now?

 

 

The monsters all start to squirm at first, we think they are preparing to attack, but I realize that something is wrong and I evaluate the same first monster as before.

 

 

Species: Chimera Frankenstein Lvl 0: 112 MP: 9 ATK: 35 SPD: 19 Condition: Normal

 

 

I didn't understand what happened, only that it was with all the nameless monsters at once, now they all have the name that the Dome said and are at level zero, not only are they standing next to each other and pointing it seems they don't they will react, they made a passage with their bodies.

 

 

Rino: Domo, what did you do with them?

 

 

Domo: I swear I don't know, I got tired of bla bla bla and decided to attack, it was just that this thing of stories is not my strongest point of recovery at school in English, I yearned to keep my distance when they talk about it.

 

 

Rino: Okay, next time, tell me first the monsters could have taken us by surprise.

 

 

Domo: I promise I won't do it anymore.

 

 

Now the situation is complicated, I was not prepared for this, but I think it's a good one, I get close to one of these monsters and nod with. the syrup in front of him and nothing, I think it's safe for now

 

 

Rino: I don't know what happened to them, but we better enjoy running and trying to get to that castle.

 

 

We went on for two hours and monsters kept showing up, it's no wonder that nobody has ever seen such a castle, there must be thousands of them, even though they are so still and not attacking, we continue until we finally see the castle, it is very old and fallen , but it does exist, the seer told the truth, we approach and a drawbridge goes down, this cannot be knowledge, there is someone who knows we are here and is inviting us to enter.

 

 

Well, what we have to lose has arrived here and behind us there is only an eternity of monsters, to tell the truth strangely I am starting to have a good impression of this place.

8