[Vol.4] Chapter 20 – New options
676 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our search for monster bodies begins, one thing that reminded us of was the demonic hippo we killed, I went to see him but I had no hope that the body was still there, only to my surprise he was going to see it was very heavy to carry off the fact that it was rotten, but the necromancer said it didn't matter so we carried him to the forgotten castle laboratory, we even won a title for it.

 

 

(You got the title Ghoul)

 

 

And we keep looking for more parts of monsters with this new ability of portals linked with the maximum, it is very easy to go anywhere I went through all the corners where we had already gone, in the canyon, on the island of koalas and even places that I never I had visited before, but our job was not only to collect corpses, we also had to defeat some monsters. We used this as a chance to train.

 

 

If we had any difficulty with any creature that appeared the necromancer, it helped us to find a way to beat them, we gained a lot of skills with him, Onegawara and Kaki gained physical improvement skills, Sukani learned new magic moves to use with the Dome swords learned attacks and new air strikes, coming to this island for sure was the best idea I ever had.

 

 

After all, I also gained something new, an ability to reconcile my many powers.

 

 

(You have acquired the skill Combo level 1)

 

 

This ability allows me to use more than one type of attack at a time, but I don't know if I use the maximum with any ability and the combo to allow me to have greater firepower, or use the maximum in the combo to use several abilities at once , the options are many.

 

 

And speaking of options after so long fighting monsters when I get to Lvl 40 I get a message that I haven't seen in a long time.

 

 

(Naga Medusa is ready to evolve)

 

 

Cool, and not only that, our project with the necromancer is also almost ready, we already got all the parts he needed, I will talk to him and the staff later, after so much effort they are resting well they deserve, now let's see the options:

 

 

--Basilisk: A fabulous snake, which has a golden crown, its power defies the currents and is considered a legendary monster.

 

 

--Quetzalcóatl: A powerful entity of the winds and the sky has wings and a stupendous speed, brings the power of storms together with hope.

 

 

- Lamia: Monster with a human upper body, a monster that eats children, the last stage of evolution.

 

 

I never thought that the new options would be worse than the previous ones, but I never cease to be surprised by this world, where I start complaining.

 

 

Okay, basilisk, this power of the currents must send the water, so if I choose this option, maybe I will become a marine being and that is the crown thing, I will win a crown or it will be part of my head and I will be able to breathe out of water.

 

 

Quetzalcóatl has to do with flying as I understand it, but a snake that flies for sure will attract a lot of attention, and lamia, in addition to not being able to evolve any more, will become a monster that devours children I won't even be able to keep the good part of looking human a little bit again.

 

 

Good as the wise man says, it is easy to choose between good and bad, it is difficult to choose between good or good, in my case choosing between bad or bad.

 

 

I'm going to talk to necromancer to see what he thinks he and I got along really well to tell the truth he is very curious about things, what surprised me is that he knows various aspects of the world before we are in is like if he came from there, no, no, no, could he be a herosekai then, without this one, would it be?

 

 

Well, I don't want to think about it. I'm going to talk to him now, because he doesn't have a name, we chose to call him a doctor.

 

 

Rino: Doctor, I have a personal question regarding some of the choices that I have to make, could you help me ... anh doctor, doctor ...

 

 

Doctor: DRUG!

 

 

Rino: Sorry, I'll be back another time.

 

 

Doctor: Don't worry, I'm not angry with you, it's a problem I've been having, I can't get enough energy to give life to my creation, the work you did was really sensational, but the perfect parts without energy are useless, if only I had access to a more powerful magic battery I would certainly be able to.

 

 

Rino: I think I can help you with that, you know, we found a stone ...

 

 

Before I finish speaking Onegawara appears and drags me out of the room.

 

 

Onegawara: Excuse me, I need to talk to my friend for a moment, we’re back, doctor.

 

 

Rino: Why did you drag me here like that?

 

 

Onegawara: Look, I don't know if it's good to give a rock with gigantic power in the hands of a guy who for years was tying bodies to each other and bringing them back to life.

 

 

Rino: Don't you trust the doctor?

 

 

Onegawara: Of course not, because he wants to create such a powerful monster so much, you happen to ask yourself these things, I don't think it's a good idea to give P-H-I-L-O-S-O-P-H-I-C-A-L- S-T-O-N-E to him.

 

 

Rino: I also think it is strange, but he helped us a lot, you have to admit, and we will not give it, we will lend it to him to create his monster, we take the brainwashing book and continue with the plan, we have to remember of this.

 

 

Onegawara: Okay, I hope you know what you're doing with a bad feeling.

 

 

Rino: Go for me, everything will be fine.

 

 

I use the portals skill to go to our hiding place to pick up the philosopher's stone, I'm going to surprise the doctor, I'll be back and I'll talk to him.

 

 

Rino: Doctor your problems are over with this you will be able to achieve your goals.

 

 

Doctor: And what would that be?

 

 

Rino: One of the three philosophical stones in this world is the blue frown.

 

 

He looks at her in awe.

 

 

Doctor: Unbelievable, I never thought I would see even one of these, where did you find it?

 

 

Rino: In an expedition that we did in a swamp, but it goes with me that is not relevant, what matters is that with this you will be able to give life to your creation.

 

 

Doctor: Yes, after years of trial and error, I will create the supreme being, and all thanks to you.

 

 

Rino: No need to thank, but speaking of thanks, it would not be the time to give us the book containing the brainwashing ability.

 

 

Doctor: But of course, I left it separate, you can take it there on the table, you can leave the philosopher's stone up there with the rest of my instruments.

 

 

Rino: Ok I'm going to take the others to take a look, thank you very much.

 

 

Doctor: Oh, thank you.

 

 

I leave the doctor alone with his thoughts, I knew that Onegawara was nervous for nothing, the doctor is certainly a nice guy.

 

 

Doctor talking to himself: This crawls back to talk to his monster friends, his time is running out snake, everyone's time is running out, the time has come for my revenge on the fools who mocked me, they will pay everyone will pay.

7