[Vol. 5] Chapter 1 – Changes
619 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the island incident, we rested and went to sleep and the next morning we returned to our activities.

 

Rino: Uhh, good morning to you.

 

Onegawara: Good morning.

 

Sukani: Good morning, everyone.

 

Domo: Good morning, why? I know that the three of us recovered completely after passing the level, but I'm still dead from yesterday's fight.

 

Rino: I understand the feeling, let's rest for today and get well here.

 

Domo: I accept the idea.

 

Rino: It's a good chance that I can see Rex and Persimmon's evolution options.

 

Onegawara: They too.

 

Rino: What do you mean?

 

Onegawara: For me the news of evolution also appeared yesterday, but I thought it was better to wait, you know.

 

Domo: Wow everyone is evolving, first me and Kato, then Rino, now the three of you, this way it won't take long to fix our lives, the stronger we get, but it will be easy to have the life we ​​want.

 

Rino: That's the way they talk now, let me see the options, give me a minute of silence.

 

Let's check the options, Rex and Caqui, evolved on the same day already, and now they go again, well they started training together.

 

Let's start with Rex this time, options:

 

--Komodo dragon: A great terrifying wingless dragon takes chaos and destruction wherever it goes.

 

- Small ascending dragon: A rare dragon with a low power, but with a beautiful appearance, starts the path of beauty.

 

- Terrestrial dragon: A dragon without much patience, difficult to control and endowed with great physical power.

 

- Velociraptor: A very agile biped reptile, with sharp claws and an intelligence that approaches humans, initiates the Jurassic path.

 

These options are so bony, the first is already canceled due to the old excuse of size, I would even consider the second if we were human, but we need strength, not beauty, the dragonling option is the worst he would be aggressive and difficult to control it helps in that ? What remains is the last option, velociraptor, I will choose velociraptor.

 

The changes of Rex start the size increases since now he is on two legs, the shape of the head and body has changed a little he is looking at his new hands, I mean claws, I better check his status to see what has changed.

 

[Species: Velociraptor / Level 1 / Titles: Rare monster, Draconic path, Jurassic monster, Extinction survivor

HP: 104/104 MP: 98/98 ATK: 65 SPD: 70 Condition: Normal

Skills:

- (Camouflage level 5)

- (Climb level 3)

- (Whip level 3)

- (Adaptation level 4)

- (Bite level 8)

- (Paralyzing breath level 2)

- (Poisonous bite level 2)

- (Paralyzing bite level 5)

- (Jurassic claws level 1)

- (Parkour level 1)

- (Increased perception level 1)

- (Reasoning level 1)

- (Resistance to poison level 2)

- (Resistance to paralysis level 3)]

 

It gave a good improvement, four new skills and two new titles, most of them with strange names such as increased perception, parkour and reasoning, what is this for? Maybe I should have thought better about how to evolve it, but now I hope it will be useful at least.

 

Now Khaki lets me check the options:

 

--Bestial: Semi-human with ears and animal tail, has thought and behavior equal to that of humans, but with a higher physical strength.

 

- Gluttonous koala: A koala without goals eats just about anything and has to be lazy.

 

- Grotesque koala: A monster that seems to have emerged from nightmares, has abilities aimed at tormenting thought and destroying the mind.

 

This first option made me excited, of the other two I will definitely go far, becoming a bestial will be great for our plans, we will have someone other than Sukani to support the front lines of the plan, but since it will become one semi-human will need clothes we have nothing left here, so I throw a blanket over Khaki and choose the bestial option.

 

None of us expected what we were going to find out while Kaki changed shape without seeing him under the blanket.

 

Bass sound of the blanket: What's going on? I'm feeling a little different, boss, what are you getting?

 

Onegawara: Who said that?

 

Rino: Cool, it worked the persimmon evolved to bestial.

 

Domo: Like those from anime and manga?

 

Rino: Of these same ones, this will help us a lot, Caqui is listening to me, I am the snake, who tame you this is your new way you can take a little getting used to it, just put your head out of the blanket so we can see the that has changed in you.

 

The result was better than I expected. Persimmon can now speak, before I could only talk to telepathy and I could only understand the objectives, not specific words.

 

When Caqui pokes his head out, they see a news about leaving anyone open-mouthed, it's a blue-haired girl with koala ears.

 

Rino: WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! You're female, I mean now you're a girl, but this whole time and you didn't tell us anything.

 

Caqui: I thought that didn't matter much.

 

Rino: Well, it doesn't matter, but it's a surprise.

 

Domo: It means that now you can talk, well there are some things that I want to talk to you for a while.

 

Caqui: Say it, Brother of the wings.

 

Domo: Brother of the wings until a cool nickname, but could you tell me what was that in the cemetery! The monster on my neck and you worried about the shield.

 

Caqui: Well, I like the shield a lot and I didn't want to leave it behind, that's it.

 

Domo: Ok, I'll give you a discount because you're new to being human, but try not to risk everything for the shield.

 

Caqui: I'll try, but I don't guarantee anything.

 

Domo: Really!

 

After this dialogue, Sukani and I go to the city and buy some clothes for Caqui, for Caqui, you understand me, I still haven't processed the news completely.

 

Caqui: Cool, I liked those things that cover the body.

 

Rino: They are called clothes and you have to wear them from now on.

 

Caqui: Alright boss, I liked it.

 

Rino: You don't have to keep calling me boss.

 

Caqui: Of course you need to be the boss, right?

 

Rino: Good technically, but, call me whatever you want.

 

Caqui: Understood boss, by the way, the teacher will not change form either.

 

Onegawara: Wait, am I the teacher? Since when? And what names are you making up for us.

 

Caqui: Bom suits you better, it has the boss, the brother with wings, the teacher, the floating, the scaly and the short.

 

Onegawara: No offense, I should learn our names, but I liked the teacher's move, now I'm going to change my form too, watch.

 

Onegawara is growing a little in size and his colors are changing, the most surprising is the posture he took.

 

Onegawara: That's when they found my new form.

 

Rino: It seems very practical, as this evolution is called.

 

Onegawara: Humanoid bull frog caught my attention as she says that in part depending on future options I can try to use a skill that makes me human.

 

Rino: Seriously, it reminds me that I have something similar that I gained with evolution a skill called anthropomorphic, let me test it.

 

I activate the anthropomorphic.

 

I feel myself changing in parts there is something growing in my body but it hurts a bit.

 

Rino: So something changed.

 

Domo: Get back to normal, get back to normal! I don't want to look at this.

 

Onegawara: He's right, undo it quickly!

 

I cancel the anthropomorphic and the feeling of change passes.

 

Rino: What happened? Why did you ask me to stop?

 

Domo: Dude, you were the weirdest and scariest thing in the world, you seemed to be creating legs and a column, your mouth and skin seemed to be fading.

 

Rino: It was so bad, I just felt a little pain, let me try again, but now I'm going to use it with maximous.

 

The anthropomorphic maximum.

 

(Due to skill The Anthropomorphic maximum goes up to lvl Max.)

 

What this feeling is is something I haven't felt in a long time, me, me ... I'm on my knees and my wings have become arms.

 

Onegawara throws the blanket over me.

 

Rino: What is that? I have hands and legs again.

 

Domo: Incredible! Wait, let me get a mirror.

 

When Domo brings the mirror I see myself again, not as a snake, but as a human in my old form, after so long I didn't think I would be able to see myself again, I can't control my arms and legs properly, but then so long without using.

 

Domo: You know what that means, there is an ability that makes monsters human, it means that we can also become human Onegawara again.

 

Onegawara: Yes.

 

Rino: This is certainly very good, but don't forget that this is just a change, I'm still a snake, but with that the possibilities go up a lot in our favor.

 

Rino: Possibilities that must be taken advantage of, personal change of plans, I will pass on a new plan for the heroes' banquet.

 

7