[Vol. 5] Chapter 12 – Eleven heads are better than one – Part 3 (Special 100 chapters)
506 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the amazing transformation of Tadomi Mikari I turn my eyes up towards his face, in this new form I feel an overwhelming pressure covering my whole body like a fear that overwhelms me completely.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Cool, you can’t say I’m incredible or not, this way I feel I can channel my maximum power, the only problem is that it takes a lot of energy to stay like this so there’s a time limit on how much I can use, but where are my manners let me help you.

 

She brings one of her newly formed hands close to me, I think about running away, but she catches up with me very quickly, but instead of hurting him, he is doing the opposite and is healing me.

 

Rino: Why are you using your healing ability on me?

 

Tadomi Mikari: Very simple, you're injured won't be a fair fight like that, I want to show you that even your maximum is not enough for me.

 

Soon my body goes back to normal, I don't feel pain anymore and my wing that was pulled out grows back to its original state, after that he and I moved away and restarted the fight, I go in his direction and he unfolds part of his tail that was stuck in his newly created abdomen and moves it towards me, I narrowly deflect, I know very well that his tail is sharp the last time he tore the head off the monster dog as if it were nothing.

 

Tadomi Mikari: It was a good idea to have avoided my guillotine blow, but you need 100% of your concentration and skill to do that, in my current form I am not using even half of it to face you.

 

I need to guarantee some advantage so I fly high, the sky is one of my only strengths against this guy, from the top I try to attack with thorns that fall like a violent rain on him, only they do not cause any scratch.

 

Tadomi Mikari: This is the best you can do, well I think it's my turn!

 

She shrinks his new legs and with a thunderous impulse he rises to the skies in front of me, he joins his two hands and with a single blow hits me and I am thrown on the ground with everything.

 

Boooooom!

 

I feel a huge pain, but the sky is not over yet it starts to fall I am forced to move fast so that it does not crush me, his power is unparalleled even after everything I went through his power is even greater.

 

I see myself without many possibilities if this continues will kill me, I have no time to hesitate I will use my strongest technique, that's why I combine the maximum with the Combo skill.

 

Warning

 

(Due to skill The maximum combo goes up to level Max.)

 

I cast Zeus' Lightning, Apollo's Fire, Artemis's Arrow, Poseidon's Current, Wrath of Ares and Darkness of Hades, this is my most powerful attack, several magic circles unify and fire the powerful:

 

Olympus Fury!

 

 Tadomi is surprised by the attack, but is unable to deflect and is hit in the face, the strong impact throws him back and he ends up staggering and falling, it worked.

 

I approach to find out his situation, even though it is a super powerful attack I know that it is not enough to beat him, and when I approach he starts to get up.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Wow, this one took me by surprise, I swear I wasn't expecting it, but I knew you were powerful.

 

She undoes the humanoid shape and goes back to normal with a bunch of heads.

 

Tadomi Mikari: That was a good blow, but it's time to finish, let's see who is the strongest in the next attack.

 

All heads start to create magic circles and strangely they start to come together like my techniques, he also has the Combo and he will fire, I have to do something with the little MP that I have left I will give one more Fury of Olympus , I am obliged to act fast, but I can load it in time.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Now to close with a golden key I will show you my combined attack, receive mine:

 

Despair of a thousand heads!

 

When he launches his attack I do the same and the blows collide a large amount of energy from the shock is released and a blast appears in the skies, but it is not over yet, we continue using our last forces, however Tadomi screams with her eleven heads and I am defeated.

 

...

 

...

 

I'm down with 3 HP and my MP is zero even after all I think this is the end of me, even if I ask the Mythic for a skill I won't have MP to use, I see Tadomi approaching me, must be coming to give the final blow was what i thought, but.

 

Tadomi Mikari: And with that it is decided that I am the strongest, but don't worry, I will not kill you, the reason I want to talk to you and for another thing, I want to make a pact with you.

 

Rino: A pact?

 

Tadomi Mikari: Yes, I found an ancient scroll a while ago and it has information to make the so-called Monjurted blood pact, it can only be done by beings of the same species, and to simplify it, individuals share their skills and other attributes, or that is, you win mine and I win yours, well don't you think?

 

Rino: Minutes for me to give you my skills and you kill me after that, finish me right away you already won.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Wow what a view you have of me, I already said I don't want you to die, you are the only one who knows how I feel it will be beneficial for both of you, you will go up some levels and you will win things like mine The hidden one , my skills of elements that you don't have, and in return I earn whatever you have.

 

Rino: Why do you want to do that? You are already powerful!

 

Tadomi Mikari: Powerful me? No, go for me you don't know what real power is, you know there is a being in this world with extraordinary power, even if it were you and me on top of it we wouldn't have any percent chance of winning, it hurts to admit, but I I am weak like you, so I need more power, I will not kill you. You have my word and tell me you don’t want to be stronger, have the power to defeat those who irritate and annoy you, those who chase you for nothing?

 

Rino: Power to get stronger ...

 

The memory came to me every time I was humiliated in this world, when that magician destroyed the nest of snakes, when the hippo mocked me, when I was deceived by the necromancer, I may end up regretting it ...

 

Rino: I accept!

 

Tadomi Mikari: That's what I'm talking about!

 

She starts to heal me with the head of a cat and from a small portal he takes a parchment and puts it on the floor, we both touch it and a magic circle swallows us, inside it I see lapses of Tadomi's memory and I think he sees mine, were too quick to remember anything, but a vibrant energy takes over my body.

 

(You went up to Lvl 15)

(You went up to Lvl 16)

(You went up to Lvl 17)

(You went up to Lvl 18)

(You went up to Lvl 19)

(You went up to Lvl 20)

(You went up to Lvl 21)

(You went up to Lvl 22)

(You went up to Lvl 23)

(You went up to Lvl 24)

(You went up to Lvl 25)

(You went up to Lvl 26)

(You went up to Lvl 27)

(You went up to Lvl 28)

(You went up to Lvl 29)

(You went up to Lvl 30)

(You went up to Lvl 31)

(You went up to Lvl 32)

 

Wow, I’ve never gained so many levels at once!

 

Rino: I feel a lot stronger now.

 

Tadomi Mikari: I was also a success, now let me warn you, you must have gained my skills at least those you didn't have and if we had any skills like that it is very likely that it must have evolved, something else that is passed due to this pact, there are resistances, however titles are not, and one more thing, this is something for the time being, that is, any upgrade we may have will not be given instantly to the other, you understand.

 

Rino: It means that if I gain a skill or evolve it is just me, nothing happens to you, I understand.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Well that was all, I think I'll be going, and let me warn you soon things will start to change, there is not much left to prepare yourself because an avalanche of power will cover the whole world.

 

Rino: What are you talking about?

 

Tadomi Mikari: You will see, a revolution like no other that will break all the paradigms of this world, wait and see.

 

He goes away disappearing with a portal without me being able to ask what the things he was saying were about, now it's too late I think I'll end up regretting having given him all my skills, although I also have the skills his now.

 

I need to think about it later, I'll see how the others are doing, when I find them they look scared of what happened, I open a portal and we go back home, there I tell how strong Tadomi Mikari was, but I don't tell about the pact I think not they need to know, we are still with the succubus she hasn't woken up yet, but I don't know what we're going to do with her from now on.

 

There are so many things to think about, that I end up deciding to go to sleep and try to forget, but Tadomi's words still remain in my head, he said he was weak even having all that power, but what could be so powerful, I still don't have the answer, but somehow I know that at some point I will find this powerful being.

5