[Vol. 5] Chapter 15 – Entrance
456 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello readers, just to let you know that I started posting a new isekai story, I am writing it more in the style of your stories and not in the script style like this, if you can I would like you to take a look and comment what you think is clear if you want, now have another chapter.

 https://www.scribblehub.com/series/131162/isekai-tales-the-fantastic-return-of-an-ant/

The next day we will have to take a boat that will take our group to the island of the dungeon more in the meantime the succubus finally woke up there was no worse time I didn't want to worry about it now, she seems a little weak so we give her food and water.

 

Succubus: Where am I?

 

Rino: You're in our secret hiding place now, you don't have to worry about anything, just try to get some rest.

 

Succubus: Wait a minute, where's the Wyrm?

 

Rino: He died Tadomi Mikari the other darksekai snake killed him.

 

She starts to cry more quickly swallows her tears and looks serious.

 

Succubus: I'm going to end that bastard! Tell me where he is going to tear off that snake skin and turn it into a shoe.

 

Rino: We don't know I think that from what he said he and the rest of the darksekai started attacking the demons and taking what was theirs.

 

Succubus: In that case I have to go back and warn the demons of this betrayal.

 

Rino: You are still very weak from the shock that was the battle against him, the power of that guy is surreal and from what he told me there are things much worse and stronger than him you don't have any more dragon to fight with you or help you if you are unlucky you will end up running into him or even one of your allies.

 

Succubus: So you want me to stand with my arms crossed watching you attack my homeland, Master Constantinios would definitely do something ...

 

Rino: From what Tadomi said, your master is also already dead.

 

Succubus: He can only be lying Master Constantinios is one of the eight demon lords who serve the demon king he certainly would not be defeated by a strange snake and other disgusting monsters that came from another world.

 

Rino: Hey, I'm a snake too.

 

Domo: And whoever you're calling a disgusting monster was the one who saved your life.

 

Succubus: It was bad I didn't mean to offend you, but I'm going anyway!

 

Rino: And how do you plan to do that in your state?

 

Succubus: An experienced demon always has an element of surprise in store.

 

From inside a pocket she takes out a small bag she opens it and inside there is a stone like the one that the lizard darksekai we found in the arena gave us.

 

Succubus: I thank you for helping me when this is over I will tell everyone in the demonic realm that you helped me so you will not be punished.

 

Rino: Wait, think about what I told you before, we can solve things differently without fighting.

 

Succubus: You haven't noticed yet, have you ?! Your words were beautiful and I think you are very strong too, part of me wanted to believe what you told me the most is impossible, in the end being the strongest, defeating and killing your enemies is the easiest solution to solve conflicts in this world, you’ve killed before, you’ve killed monsters and even humans, I don’t know what led you to do this anymore, didn’t their death make your life much better ?!

 

Rino: Look regardless of what I did was to try to save me and everyone in my group.

 

Succubus: I'm not judging you don't worry about it, but that's the question for humans it's easier for all demons to die for them to live happy and for demons it's easier for humans to die for them to live happy, it's always been like that and it will continue to be until the goddesses of this world decide otherwise.

 

She uses the stone and disappears right in front of us, based on what I know. She was sent back to where she was previously. This could be where we fight or where she lives. regarding it is beyond our reach we have to worry about what will happen tomorrow.

 

The next morning we were, me in human form, Khaki who turned into a bestial, Onegawara with his armor that hid his true form, Sukani who was mounted on Rex giving the impression that he is just a differentiated mount.

 

We go to the port and we see a huge ship and several people with different weapons and different appearances embarking apparently this will be more complicated than I thought, after we boarded it took about half an hour for the ship to sail towards the island of Eustácles, on the ship we found familiar faces starting with the goddamn Teshiki Kizuto who was accompanied by the princess and her other companions.

 

Teshiki: So you really are going to try to face the dungeon, I didn't imagine that a weakling coward who wouldn't even embark on a mission if he wanted to, was always running away and asking for help.

 

Rino: It was necessary since a dumb ass and his retarded followers had nothing better to do than to piss me off but now I am much more powerful and I will never run away from people like him.

 

Teshiki: What did you call me for?

 

Princess: Please don't fight, how many times it will have to be repeated like two children, this is more important that the silly conflict between you two is not causing confusion like that.

 

Rino: I apologize again it won't happen anymore.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: I will also focus on the mission.

 

Caqui: Wow, the pretty girl ended up with both of them at once, right, professor.

 

Onegawara: Don't put me in the middle of this Caqui, I'm already nervous enough.

 

And besides the princess group we ended up reviewing old acquaintances of ours, or rather, old acquaintances of Sukani.

 

Rosi: Sukanizinha how long.

 

It’s that cover of when we were on the foray into the swamp, well I hoped many adventurers would come to find her again, she wasn’t in conformity, not that she’s a big threat but she’s very attached to Sukani because she’s cute, people like that are the worse to deal with.

 

Sukani: You again?

 

Rino: Hey Sukani, be kinder to her.

 

Rosi: Yes, I am with the same group the other time, knowledge meet you here, and who are these?

 

Rino: We are her group.

 

Rosi: That's right!

 

Her face changed in an instant when she started talking to me, she was serious and with a kind of irritated face I have no idea what is going on in the head of this slap more to react like that, good thing shouldn't be.

 

Rosi: I have some complaints about you starting with letting Sukani go alone in the swamp.

 

She doesn't know that we were there hiding all the time, only when we were on the boat surrounded that we met for the first time but I was still the medusa naga and I couldn't transform into a human and Rex was still the komodo dragon.

 

Rino: Good about that we ...

 

Sukani: They didn't know I was hiding and on my own.

 

Rino: Exactly we were worried about her and even irritated for having done such a dangerous thing without telling us.

 

Rosi: And why did you do this cute thing?

 

Sukani: Because I ... wanted to be stronger.

 

Rino: We already told you, you are still small when you get older, for sure you will be much more powerful than you are now.

 

Phew I think they swallowed it but this one was complicated, I didn't want to look like a madman who keeps sending little kids on dangerous missions alone that would ruin my reputation and that of our entire group, we have to be more careful I have to be prepared for when situations like this appear.

 

About three hours later we arrived at the island, there is only one village on it, but it is possible to see the size of the tower from afar, it is so high that the guy who built this place must have had a good workforce.

 

When I arrive I realize that there are still more boats and apparently they are coming from other kingdoms, I did not imagine that there would be so many thousands of adventurers going towards one place, it scares me so much that I even ask the princess the reason.

 

Princess: This is not just a simple invasion of a dungeon, it will dictate what will happen between the other kingdoms, although many countries are working together to fight the demon king's army yet many are enemies, so most of these countries want by putting your hands on a philosopher's stone, other heroes are also likely to appear here as well.

 

So there are still political issues in between, they are all comma allies until other problems arise and become enemies, it seems that more and more what the succubus said makes sense will be that in the end this is all that remains to kill or be killed.

 

We continue on towards the dungeon the most terrified is the Onegawara but also who would not be like that if he took off his helmet thousands of people would run towards him.

 

We pass through her entrance and begin to climb the stairs that lead to the first floor. Our climb will begin.

5