[Vol. 5] Chapter 17 – Anger
401 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We continue the crossing on the 24th floor until we can find the stairs that lead to the 25th floor, the forest gets more dense as we move along the floor to the monsters here are in general wolves and wild boars that are very weak for us, the threat is practically zero even more yes, we remain focused and keep moving through the floors until we reach 30th floor.

 

It's empty, I think they've already cleaned that floor, or so I thought, even from the closed interior of some trees a three-meter-tall wolf would jump. I think this is the boss, it means we're the first to get here, the monster doesn't seem to be so complicated, more evaluation to guarantee.

 

[Species: Big alpha wolf / Level 30 / The leader of the other wolves. Titles: Leader wofl, Big boss, Floor Master.

HP: 125 MP: 90 ATK: 215 SPD: 150 Condition: Normal

Skills:

-(Sniff lvl 5)

-(Bite lvl 8)

-(Sharp bite lvl 2)

-(Increased speed lvl 3)

-(Increased stamina lvl 2)

-(Run lvl 4)

-(Howl lvl 7)

-(Cut resistance lvl 2)

Unique Skillis:

-(The Alpha lvl Max.)

 

Rino: He is not weak anymore but he is not strong compared to what we have already faced, someone wants to try to face him I think it is good to level up and if you need help just call.

 

Onegawara: I spend, trying to save my strength for when it gets more complicated.

 

Sukani: Me too, you saying it's okay, he still scares me.

 

Caqui: Well I think I will then.

 

Rino: Hope you and Rex better go I still haven't seen how you improved after your evolution.

 

The boss wolf is like the others without any kind of patience, he advances on Caqui who took the lead, but she is faster and deflects and hits him by throwing his shield, it seems the damage was strong he even spits blood.

 

I think he got angry and starts to howl, after that other smaller wolves start to arrive more Rex slices them with his new claws without any problem, the alpha wolf starts to be cornered I think he is gradually realizing that he cannot win.

 

Caqui throws his shield once more and the cornered wolf tries a risky maneuver he stops the shield with his mouth biting him I think he held a grudge from the first attack because now he is chewing the shield and breaking it little by little.

 

Caqui: Hey you damn what are you doing with my shield.

 

I think it's his way of saying I die more I take this shield of yours that he likes so much with me, frankly I expected more from a dungeon that is said to be the most difficult instead I find a wolf with his wounded pride.

 

With one last bite he breaks his shield to see that he hurt his teeth badly doing that he should be more proud of a big boss.

 

Caqui: You bastard! I loved this shield take this evil wolf of yours.

 

She strikes him with the silver hammer that I had bought for her. The blow is so strong that it knocks the wolf against the ground making a hole. It dies instantly, after that a ladder starts to magically appear from top to bottom.

 

Onegawara: I think that with that we can complete the floor apparently if you don't defeat the final boss that appears every ten floors you can't proceed.

 

Rino: Yes, so we better continue for now.

 

I see Caqui a little upset trying to take what's left of his shield, I'll try to console him and say that we will buy another one when we leave the dungeon.

 

Feminine feelings are hard to deal with.

 

As I get closer I see that next to the body of the dead alpha wolf a type of chest has emerged, it must be a reward for his defeat for me this is new in the first and last dungeon we visited there were only rewards at the end this guy from Eustacles was really a guy who thinks about what we want.

 

I end up opening the chest together with Caqui and we saw a lot of gold coins inside but it still doesn’t animate Caqui, I start to move inside and see a matching sword and shield that bear the mark of a wolf.

 

It was shot and fall as soon as and put her eyes on the new shield she smiled again.

 

Caqui: I'll take good care of you and this time I won't let any bad guys chew you I promise.

 

I end up opening a portal for our hiding place and I throw the chest for him, I can't leave it here.

 

After that we continue next stop to walk 31th floor.

 

When we get heartbreak, I start all the walls are surrounded by stones we are on a cave floor and apparently it will be like that until floor 40, more than bag I hate caves nothing good happens to me when I'm in a cave.

 

The native monsters have already come to welcome us, they are well-developed bats, they are practically one meter tall and come in droves on top of me, I end up having to adopt the same strategy that I used with the wolves and I use spikes to do the job and they all disappear quickly but we still hear the sounds of bats.

 

Onegawara: Apparently there are more of them out there, they must be waiting for us to proceed more than more irritating types.

 

Caqui: Really they must be afraid to come face to face with the boss and end up all dead like these.

 

Onegawara: If there was a way to end them now without having to wait for them to attack us.

 

With a new wave of bats with an angry face coming towards me I have the confirmation of the question I asked myself, it was a success if I could call an angry crowd of monsters wanting to kill you successfully.

 

Finishing them is an easy task even though they came in greater quantity than the last ones that attacked us for ordinary adventurers who don't have strong magic attacks like this would certainly be death for us who have already gone through so many complicated complications is a joke child.

 

We continued for about 10 minutes wandering through one of the several tunnels until we found the stairs, but after so much walking today I think it is good to rest.

 

Rino: We should take a break, but camping in a dungeon is kind of complicated. We will have to watch and take turns.

 

Sukani: It wouldn't be easier to just activate the portals' ability and go home and after we recover we activate the portal and go back to that same place.

 

Rino: Yes, I think that Sukani can also be helpful.

 

With that we went back home and shared what we discovered with Domo and Kato who were waiting for us, when we recover our energy we will go back there only for now I think it is okay to sleep for now I think no one will miss us there .

3