[Vol. 5] Chapter 18 – Ogres
484 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We ended up falling asleep and slept, I ended up waking up first and I see that it has been eight hours since we came home to rest this is very bad we have to return to the dungeon as soon as possible.

 

 

Rino: Wake up guys, we lost track of time.

 

 

Domo: Just five more minutes, mom.

 

 

Onegawara: Damn he always has every dream.

 

 

Rino: Okay, let him sleep for now, but we have to go back.

 

 

We got ready as fast as we could and after that I open the portal and go ahead to check the situation, I don't see anyone so I call the rest of the group except Kato and Domo to cross the portal after that I return to human form.

 

 

Rino: Okay, it's been eight hours since we were here, you can't tell how far the other adventurers have gone, so we must be alert. We are currently on the 31st floor, the next one is 32, apparently, the most frequent monsters on these cave floors are bats and they always attack in packs so don't separate and remember that there may be other types of monsters.

 

 

When we went up to floor 32 it was empty with no monsters and no humans someone has already cleared that floor, the same situation is repeated on the following floors until we reach floor 37 there were still some bats and also another type of small horned monster and clubs use the evaluate to obtain information about one of them.

 

 

[Species: Cavernous ogre / Level 21 /They gather in small groups and use caves to build their hiding places, they tend to be aggressive towards different species and invaders. Titles: Cave predator, Hungry, Handyman, Aggressive.

HP: 78 MP: 22 ATK: 75 SPD: 50 Condition: Normal

- (Howling level 4)

- (Club attack level 5)

- (Club mastery level 2)

- (Teamwork level 1)

- (Physical enhancement level 4)

- (Builde level 3)

- Resistances of impacts level 3)]

 

 

Only one of them is already an enemy on average, so they must be complicated opponents, which seems to be different from normal monster species that live in packs, they are more organized and even have a skill called teamwork.

 

 

This leads me to two possible findings or here it was the furthest walk they managed to get or passed straight through these guys so as not to try to make trouble and fight it seems the place that some of these ogres are guarding must be the ogres' stronghold there may be things interesting to find inside but facing these guys will be tough if they have more of them can be tricky to pass and even if those who guard the pass are weak they still can howl that should be to call for help.

 

 

If I was in my snake form I could fight them using my full potential there would be no problem but in human form, many of my skills are limited although it can be a good chance to train to be in that form.

 

 

Onegawara: So what are we waiting for?

 

 

Rino: I think I'm going to face these guys.

 

 

Onegawara: Sure? I think it would be better to try to dodge them and go the other way. You said that we should save energy so we can continue.

 

 

Rino: I know but I want to test how far my strength goes in being in human form, depending on the situation just looking human will not be enough, just keep an eye on it from afar if the situation gets complicated I can still go back to my form charge to defeat them.

 

 

Onegawara: Okay, but take care of what we know from our other battles, there may be a more evolved form of these guys inside.

 

 

Rino: I think it is unlikely that we are on floor 37 and the final boss will be on floor 40.

 

 

Onegawara: But still, don't let your guard down.

 

 

Sukani: Do you want me to come along?

 

 

Rino: There is no need for Sukani if ​​I want to beat these guys I will need all my concentration on them with you around it will be difficult to focus, moreover, the path is narrow it would be difficult if there was an unforeseen event we both leave, I need you to stay here and protect my rear.

 

 

Sukani: Okay, I won't let anyone attack you in the back.

 

 

With that, I head towards the cavernous ogres that guard the passage. There are only three of them. I better catch them off guard to have a better chance, that's why I use my invisibility skill to approach them. a quick blow to the neck I can kill one of them before the second one notices the attack on my back but he is still alive it takes a second and third blow to take his life.

 

 

A third of them end up noticing me and he also notices the murder of his colleagues. He shouts and runs through the passage. in the middle of the chase and when I advance without realizing it I end up falling into a bigger cave full of improvised houses.

 

 

When I find myself getting up quickly and find myself surrounded by dozens of cavernous ogres, they look at me with a menacing look while stamping their feet on the ground. mere wild monsters.

 

 

They make way and a much bigger and stronger ogre holding an immense battle hammer starts to approach me, I feel strong energy emanating from him, it cannot be the boss of the caves, it makes me believe that it must be a mid-boss or better said a semi boss.

 

 

This will be complicated to deal with more I will try to beat these guys using my human form I have to be able to beat these ogres I am still at level 37 It is not even half the dungeon if you find a more complicated monster being accompanied by other adventurers they will realize that my skills as a warrior are still low and it will surprise a hero to be weak and I think.

 

 

I said it once and I repeat it I hate caves.

3