report
1.8k 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Dave Lambert

Occupation: detactive


Time: 3:50

Date: 5/1/1903

location: unnamed village (approximately 130 km from the kingdom of roses)

Incident type: theft/ murder/ conspiracy 

Death: √

Death count: 32 confirmed/ 1 unconfirmed

Suspects: Scott Lucas (swordsman) / unknown third party

notes:

The remains of Jenny Lonesun have been found.

The land deed and the transformation potion are still missing.


To: Duke Lonesun

From: Dave Lambert

Hello.

I'm sad to inform you that your daughter has been murdered, her body...or what remains of it has been found  The deed and the potion, on the other hand, have not been found.

Our suspect is Scott Lucas the swordsman who helped her escape, we found his sword marks on another body ( yet unidentified), as for why he waited this long we do not know, Her finger still had a ring attached to it, I've looked into it and it appears they married in a church close from here about two months ago, which means he had a right to it, he didn't have to kill her, we can't seem to find a motive, which leads us to our second theory, this was done by a third party.

The village where they had accepted a quest was burned to the ground, with no sign of life, my men counted and buried 29 people.

most of them died in a fire some of them died by having their heads crushed, one we couldn't bury, had signs of torture before his body exploded, his remains looked very similar to Jenny's, we have some reports that stated a devil was on sight, but we have found some of his remains as well, This had to be done by some kind of monster, something with tentacles, maybe breaths fire.

But as to why he took the items we do not know.

My guess, it was some kind of monster tamer, who they work for or what they want I don't know.

We will keep looking for Scott's body If we can't find it, we will presume he's working with the monster tamer.

But trust me Mr.Lonesun I will not rest, until we get what's rightfully ours

PS: congratulations on having a son


regular chapter tomorrow

PS: If you read the last chapter and the fact that the infinite possibilities of the command has been replaced by two choices soo vague they mean nothing if you think about them for more then one second, kind of pissed you off, ...well...just hold on to that feeling...

31