10. Pervert Gene
753 11 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm really sorry for this.

It seems I couldn't write for long without adding my fetish. This one's a bit nsfw.

I might try to minimize those things, if you guys didn't really like it.

I went to the nearby supermarket for my mother's groceries. She told me to take it easy. I don't really have to go the next day. She'd tag along whenever I'm ready.

As I would stay in another world for long, I'd also brought tons of food and snacks from the same store.

I could convert the coins to real money, and the amount was more than enough, to live my entire life in luxury.

As I bought too much, it caused quite a commotion, and the bags were quite heavy.

It's troublesome to stash it to my inventory, while everyone's looking. So I just carried it to the nearby parking lot. After the System ensured no one's looking, I stashed it all.

Now that I did my errands, I'd like to travel to the shopping district and hoard my favorite stuff.

Like games, manga, anime, and novels!

[What about porn?]

"Well...I could just buy it online."

[I get it, you have a weird fetish.]

"Shut up."

Despite already eating lunch, I want to go to the street stalls for my snacks. I went to the cake shop, bakery, ramen shop, fast food joints.

All the food and drinks I want, I'd buy several copies of each!

"Hehehe..."

Ah, my face must look so stupid right now.

Giggling in the quiet back alleys, as I stuffed everything to my inventory.

[If you could live peacefully like this, what's the point of going to another world?]

"It's exactly 'cuz I went to another world, I could live like this."

[You probably shouldn't be too greedy.]

"I know, but I still have several businesses to settle. I couldn't just leave it like that."

Like returning the Space Magic book and learning to make golems.

There's also tending to my magical space.

All in all, I came to another world to broaden my horizons and experience exciting things.

It's past dinner time when I came back. I sampled so much food, drink, and even liquor from a lot of places.

Maybe due to my poison resistance, I could drink how much I want. If not for the money conversion, I'd probably be in a huge debt right now.

I didn't know where I was, probably far away from home. The day's already pitch dark and I could hear the crickets.

So I just teleported back, after confirming with my System.

It's still dinner time, and Dad still wasn't home.

The table was empty; Mom's currently watching her favorite show in the living room.

"Having fun?"

I nodded.

When she asked the grocery, I just unloaded all of her stuff, which I kept in a separate folder.

The amount piled on the floor, and it made her actually look away from the TV.

"Goodness, you sure got a hell of a skill."

"...but you're really strong, Mom. Even with my powers, I couldn't beat the truck."

"You just lack experience."

"I see."

==

The fridge was so jam-packed right now.

"That's about everything."

She wiped her sweat while stretching around.

"Mom, I've been meaning to ask."

"Go on."

"Why do you want to visit the other world?"

"It's a completely different world, what more to ask?"

That's also my reason—but I'd like to keep it safe.

"If you're away for too long, we will be lonely."

"Oh, you're such a spoiled kid," she ruffled my hair, "Don't worry--"

Not that line!

"Stop, Mom. You'll trigger some weird flags."

"You're such a worrywart, like your Dad." Mom chuckled, "If I'm saying I'm fine—I'd be fine."

She flexed her arms while squatting.

"Yes."

As I was back in my room, I checked my Status.

My Mana's completely filled, which meant—we can transfer right now.

Wouldn't it be a waste if I slept first?

As such, I went straight to my parents' bedroom and knocked several times.

"Mom, we can go right away!"

All I heard were lewd voices and some wet, schlicking sounds.

It's two or more girls, actually.

While it's kinda impolite, I felt so damn sleepy right now.

"Mom, please open up—we can go..."

...and the door sprung open.

She was fully naked, with two vibrators on her. On the screen was lesbian porn—wait, did the other girl have a dick?

"Wait a bit--I'm nearly done."

I wish I didn't see that.

Even if she's hot—I couldn't get turned on.

...and I just figured out her fetish.

No wonder, while looking at Dad--I sometimes felt I got a second Mom.

==

[Your Dad is a Trap? Now that I look at you a bit...]

"No! Don't trigger some unnecessary flags!"

[No wonder your phone and PC had so much yuri and futanari. I guess you could only get turned on when you're both 'girls' eh?]

"...but the Author said I'm not a Trap."

[It doesn't mean you're not a Trap material, though. As you leveled up, I think you got more--]

"Fine, I'll just turn into a bear trap or a deadly poison trap."

[Don't forget your maid outfit.]

"This conversation never happened."

For the record, the System talked like a cute, imouto-type anime girl.

I never knew she's this much of a pervert.

[It takes one, to know one.]

...dang it.

Fetish talk, feel free to skip this.

To be honest, I'm kinda into the feminization stuff.

...but I'm disappointed since most of the doujins end them up with another guy. It's one of the cases where I prefer het romance compared to ghey stuff. If only more of them end up with a girl, and they end up doing cute 'girly' things together.

and while it's het, i still want to make it as yuri as possible. like making the guy so cute. and i could enjoy my time with that pseudo-yuri that's actually straight as hell.

that's why i enjoy stuff like Hanging Out with the Gamer Girl. The gamer girl is Kaori-chan, of course.

though regardless of my fetish--I probably wouldn't enjoy the story if it's not well-written by my standards.

6