Chapter 0: The death of Tyler and his new other self
109 7 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tyler! want train again?" my classmate asked me, but right now I am quitting this club "sorry I can't but I need to tell you all something."

All the club members became serious as this is like their first time that I am saying something important I told them "I'm sorry but I'm quitting this club-" I was interrupted and our trainer asked "Why now? you are our best player right?  you can't quit now the tournament is near."

He explained to me why I can't leave but I answered him back "Sorry but I'm quitting this is because I am getting low grades for being always in this club... You know... my teacher hates it when someone is not in her class and she'll make my grades more lower..." my clubmate who just asked me to train said to me "I know Ma'am Trisha really is harsh she wouldn't give you to fall out of grades but she'll lower your grade just enough not to get you to that dream academy of yours."

The trainer looked at me "Is that why? I understand here's the resignation paper give it to the faculty office they'll be the one to let you quit this club." he gives me a piece of paper I thanked him "thank you!" and I left slowly.

even if this scene are over dramatic but for me this club has been a lifeline. This club helped me overcome my weakness, inside this club is my life after all. Since starting high school I joined the kendo club to overcome my difficulties. with them they too have overcome they're weaknesses like myself.

I am now outside of the kendo club... starting from now on I'll be focused on studying.

I walk out of the school gate and there I saw my friend waiting for me "Maya why are you here? who are you waiting for?" I asked her teasingly, she answered me "Y-you." with her face covered.

She's Maya my classmate, I know that she have a thing for me and she know it but she wouldn't confess so it's like we are stuck.

Maya asked me on why I'm a bit different right now and I answered "because I quit the kendo club." there she went quite just walking along with me by my side.

As it is getting quite I questioned some things "Now that I think about it why is it that you always approach me?" she covered her face again.

(she is shy! ahh what a cute girl.)

She answered slowly "I-it's because y-your my only friend..." I was left speechless.

(ah now that I think about it when I came to check on her class she's always by herself. Is it because we have the same hobby? because of anime and games?)

As I'm contemplating about why is she only by herself. "Tyler! we are already here in your house!" she waves her hand at my face to snap me out.

"look we are here." there I saw I was now in front of my house "Thanks Maya." I thanked her while she waved her hand and she proceed to go inside her house.

why you ask ? because we are neighbors bruh.

 

inside Tyler's house

I am in my room at my desk, there my schedule plans are there.

"hmm maybe I should reduce the time on my gaming session?" I seriously consider it. I came to the conclusion that I should study first without timing it, as I finished planning I came to the conclusion that I would play games after I finished my studies even if it only has little time left to play.

"TYLER! ITS TIME TO EAT!" my mom screamed from the first floor and I answered back "ALRIGHT MA I'LL JUST CLEAN MY ROOM!"

I placed my scheduling plans away and left my room.

I walked downstairs but what surprised me was my little sister that was in her fieldtrip is now back!

"Brother! Surprise! wasn't expecting me to be here so early huh." she approached me and ordered me to bring out my hand and spread it out "Here's my gift for you!" once she let it go I was so so surprised at what I saw "A Momiji Inubashiri keychain?! ohh!! my little sister really do understand me!" I patted her and she held out a laugh "hehehe"

What I didn't know was this was gonna be the last time I will ever saw my family and this world.

...

He returned to his room with his stomach full but suddenly he feel nauseated but not to the point of throwing up only blurrs his vision.

He died.

When his little sister wants to sleep with him she snucked in to his room but what she saw was her brother collapsed on the floor.

The doctors where confused on his death but because he died mysteriously the doctors where confused as to how this young man died, in the end he was cremated with the cause of death as heart failure. his families, his friends grieved over his death and his future in this world are now gone.


"Where am I?" I asked myself as I noticed that I was into some kind of place. "you are at the realm of the evil god." someone answered

But I didn't move as I noticed that I might be killed any moment "you won't be killed because you are already dead."

"H-how did  I die?" the person answered "I am an evil god I killed you but in exchange I would reincarnate you in the world known as isekai."

No way no fucking way!? 

"Is that really true." the evil god answered "yes" and showed me something.

It was my body being cremated.

AaaaAaAa hahaHaHA

It felt like my mind are going haywire

The evil god said something "time's up."

I'm starting to float away I screamed to the top of my lungs "why?! why the fuck do it have to be me! why do you even me need to kill me!"

 


"hmm now I need to do this immediately or I would run out of time."

This evil god was chanting sometime when his body started to disintigrate .

It was now all too late.

"not now..."

his voice faded along with his body. His plan to revive himself has now failed but he transferred his powers to Tyler but He can't hold it to one body this is why he created a second body where he will be but this evil god failed and was replaced by Tyler himself.

 

also please comment if you notice anything wrong.

 

 

1