PART 5
23 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
{For god's sake Move Damn it!!}
I was trying to move my body again, ever so without success.
That's when I suddenly heard a loud scream coming from outside the door.
The voice seemed like the one of a little girl.
{I know that voice... it's little miss}
"What is this one doing out of her room?"
"Hey what are you doing mister? Let me go! Help!!"
While the swordsmen were fighting, I saw a tall muscular man entering the room.
 
He was wearing a black bandanna that was wrapped around his head which also covered his hair.
He was wearing a short and tattered jean along with a white shirt, though with the bandanna and his build he looked more like a pirate to me.
"Now what is going on here?"
He looked through the hole on the wall where the two swordsmen were fighting.
 
"Holy crap that's boss! Why is he so exhausted?"
As I was observing him, once again, I heard Tsubaki.
"Let me go mister!! Y-you're hurting me..."
Tears started falling from her eyes.
"I'm sorry little one but I need you to be our scapegoat, or else...I don't think my boss can last any longer...not with wounds like those"
After he finished talking, he looked towards me.
"Well, not all of his opponents were as strong I see...now if you'll excuse me..."
He was about to leave when another one of the terrorists, a slim looking one with blond hair entered the room.

Looking at him I quickly realized.
{Wait! That guy...He's the train conductor that led me to my room! No wonder he mistook the sections...}
"What's going on here? Sir Ukeda! Thank you for helping us out on the front...oh? I see. But of course, you would manage to catch one of the rebels of our attack"
Tsubaki kept struggling while crying.
Kicking and punching the air, she was really trying her best to free herself and run away but that only had as a result the pirate looking guy to tighten the arm around her.

"Huh? Hey you! What are you trying to do?? Behave yourself and stay still if you don't want to get hurt!"
The slim guy's temper seemed to be too short. After he saw Tsubaki straggling, he started punching her to make sure she stops.
Tsubaki's tears and screams filled me with anger.
I was right there, just laying on the floor, my body wouldn't listen to me, no matter how much I wanted it to.

{Move you stupid body, move! Of all times, this one is the one that you need to be moving!}
My mind was filled with frustration, I couldn't help but think, if only Pandora was in my case, she would have stood up and beat the shit out of those two.
{Move
Move
Move
Move
Move
Move
MOVE!!!}
 
That was the only thing I could think as I was watching Tsubaki getting beaten up.
"Yoshida you know that you really ARE the worst scum"
That was it, for the first time in my life I was concentrating at nothing but one thing.
{MOVE!!!!}
0