PART 6
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The fight between Chiaki and the Terrorist named Shiki continued, with the maid being on the offense.
"Damn it... To think that you of all people would have a technique like that...Today really isn't my day"
"..."
Shiki was still furious whilst Chiaki was her original and emotionless self.
For once again the 'swords' were about to clash.
Suddenly they all felt a force.
A great force that shook the train much like an earthquake.
A force that made the swordsmen retreat right at the moment of the collision.

"What the?"
At that moment a person came flying through the gap on the wall that Shiki opened up with Ran.
He flew off towards a metallic box.
That's when they saw him.
"Rant?"
It was him! The Ran that was laying on the floor without being able to get up, the weak Ran they knew, was now right in front of Shiki.
He wasn't alone though.
Tada locked his eyes on the person behind him.
{Little miss!! What is she doing here? I thought that I told her to leave!}
Tada couldn't believe his eyes, that was definitely Ran with the wooden sword on his hand but...for some reason he looked different.

He definitely looked more intimidating but his eyes caught Tada's attention.
Their color was bright red and there was what looked like a claw mark under each of his eyes.
{What the hell are those scars? Why are they green and why are they glowing?}
Suddenly, Shiki's expression changed.
The goofy and happy go lucky attitude he always had up until now was replaced by a rather serious and surprised look.
He looked so surprised that he even opened his eyes and faced Ran.
Like he could see clearly the image, of Ran's eyes.
"SO-"
And as he was about to talk, he suddenly stopped.

What surprised Tada the most though, was what Shiki said right after.
"Ukeda,Yoshida get the others and let's go, we're getting out of here"
The two terrorists looked at their boss.
"But boss why? We can still beat them! There's no way they can beat us all at once"
Yoshida started complaining whilst Ukeda walked towards the exit.
"Yoshida boss is right, we should leave! Just follow his commands for once"
He then ran outside of the room whilst Shiki used his sword to make a hole on the wall.
"Well...It seems that was all folks, sadly our time is over, I wish you all a safe trip"
As he finished talking he jumped out of the train, falling on a nearby lake as Yoshida followed him along with the rest of the gang who jumped out of the train as well.
0