[Vol.1.GodsOfAnotherWorld]Ch.02.Quick Start
4.7k 10 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a huge hall with walls that looked like they were made out of some kind of black marble and polished floors that are reminiscent of the beauty of black amber, there were twenty women kneeling in front of an extravagant black throne.

Sitting on the extravagant black throne was a single young man who kept his eyes fixed on those persons inclining their heads in front of him.

The almost magical reflection of those women on the jet black floor did enhance their unreal beauty. Twenty beautiful women of different appearances and ages, wearing unique clothes, whose only similarity apart from their great beauty were their faces and looks devoid of life.

'General Class NPC' that is what those twenty beautiful women were really. This was the most powerful and useful NPC class in CO, as well as being the NPC type with the most freedom of configuration for players.

Appearance, skills, equipment, and artificial intelligence. The players could edit all this for the General Class NPCs.

Speaking in terms of an RPG video game, the General NPCs were the equivalent of the traveling companions of the main character that the player-controlled.

"Mmm... Minerva is not a good option to start from scratch... neither Ashura"

The thoughts of that single young man sitting on the black throne leaked out as he poured over a series of holographic screens in front of him.

With the imminent opening of a second CO server, players who were still active on the first server would have a great advantage, namely the "Quick Start". Such an option would allow these players to clone their data onto the second server.

Even though some things would be limited, this was certainly still a huge advantage, because while the rest of the players had to start their game by making a new start configuration, the players with "Quick Start" could start their conquest immediately.

Who was making use of this advantage at the moment, was of course one of the last thirteen players who still survived in the first server of the game, Raven, whom his rivals and fans also called "the Winter Crow".

"Definitely the most useful thing will be to choose those who compliment my own combat skills the most."

[Quick Start Option]

The NPC configuration, names, clothes, and logos, will be copied completely to the second server.

As with the first server, any subsequent changes to your account settings will require an additional payment.

Two General Class NPCs can be selected for the Quick Start; the rest of your General NPCs will be unlocked as you progress in your conquest.

An only PREMIUM object´s equipped and inventory will be copied to the second server.

Other items that are not specified here, such as statistics, levels, and skills will be reset to their default state.

[Accept] [Back]

Among a large number of holographic screens in front of him, Raven began to close them one by one until he had left only three.

Having made his decision, Raven pointed his index finger at the option of accepting.

[Quick Start]

Transferring data...

Do not log out or disconnect your VRID.

Once the data transfer is complete, your game on the second server will start immediately.

[Wait]

A distortion erased everything in Raven's vision, including his HP and MP bars; a single picture surrounded by darkness appeared. However, the frame disappeared just seconds after it appeared.

29.20.#TGs.N1a9.#hs.00.$4R.33e.m.29.20.#TGs.N1a9

29.20.#TGs.N1a9.#hs.00.$4R.33e.m.29.20.#TGs.N1a9

29.20.#TGs.N1a9.#hs.00.$4R.33e.m.29.20.#TGs.N1a9

Raven's vision was flooded by a strange sequence of random characters that continuously repeat themselves.

An error? —it was all Raven had time to think about before a new distortion of luminous colors forced him to close his eyes.

49