Chapter 2: Where it All Started
138 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   In the darkness, a sound was heard, a raspy and heavy sound calling my name

Hoo… so it’s thee?Said the voice.

“---!!”

   I tried to open my mouth, but for reasons unknown, my mouth cannot be moved.

   I then see a gigantic purple orb-like thing in front of me, covered in a thick, lavender-colored mist, the purple orb moved closer to me as I desperately try to move my entire body.

So thou art the chosen? Very well.Said the purple orb.

   I’m helpless, I can only see and I can’t move my entire body. The purple orb then shattered into millions of sharp pieces and went into my body, piercing it, blood spurts everywhere as the sharp pieces pierced my body.

“!!!”

   The moment those sharp pieces penetrated my body, I feel an extreme amount of pain that, pain so immense that I want to scream as loud as I can. But to no avail, all I can do is staying motionless. What went by seconds felt like days.

“!!...”

   I then passed out after receiving an excruciatingly long pain.

...

“AAAAAHHHHH!” I screamed as loud as the equivalent of the pain I’m receiving.

“I… I can move..?” I said while looking at both of my arms.

   I feel so hot, there is also an unusual amount of sweat dripping from my entire body, I never get this sweaty when in P.E.

I then thoroughly checked my surroundings. I’m lying on a bed, in a room with wood walls, flooring, and the majority of decoration made out of wood.

“Where… am I..?”

   I looked left and right, still very confused with my location.

“No… Mika!” I shouted, remembered what happened before this.

“Umm… hello..?”

    I heard a faint sound coming from the left side of the bed.

“Huh?!”

   The faint sound caught my attention, and I then looked beside the bed, and I found a girl, squatting down, and looks at me full of fear.

“I… I’m sorry… did I scare you..? I didn’t mean to…” I said as I scratch the top of my head because of the headache.

“O… okay…” Said the girl.

   The girl then stood up slowly, still wary of me. She has a pair of long, pointy ears, and wearing clothes that looks pretty simple, not a lot of knick-knacks, and seem to be made out of simple fabric. Her hair is blond colored, and the back of her hair is tied. Her eyes are colored green.

“You... what are you..?” I asked, looking even more confused and thought I lost my mind.

“I… you never saw an Elf before..?” The girl said, looking a little confused.

   WHAT? ELF?! Aren’t those a race that’s in a fantasy setting? The race that resides in the deep end of the woods and uses wooden bows?!

“Wha- what are you talking about?! It’s not good to lie, you know!” I said, a little shook and baffled by what she said.

“I… if you don’t believe me… touch my ears…” The girl said, shyly and a bit reluctant.

   T- touch?! She wants me to believe her by letting me touch her ears?! But- but she looks like a kid, she looks like a 14-year-old!

“O- okay… if you insist…”

   Is she trying to bluff me..? well, it won’t work…

   I then began touching her ear.

   What..? her ear felt like an actual ear… it is pretty soft and smooth… I feel like I am touching a marshmallow…

“Mmm… no… don’t…” The girl said faintly as her breathing gets a bit heavier, shutting both of her eyes.

   I then realize that her face looks so red, her breathing is a little heavy and I could hear her breathe slowly.

“Whoa! I- I’m sorry! It just… felt pretty nice…” I said, quickly getting my hand off of her ear.

“P… pervert!” Shout the girl at me.

   She then ran outside of the door in a flash.

“So it is real…”

   What is happening here..? am I in a dream..? why am I here..? and where is Mika? I remember that she almost reached my hand!

Creaaaak

“..?”

   I heard a door open, and I see a figure of a woman. She has a pair of long, pointy ears, simple, plain, green clothing… wait, she looks like that girl, but her hair is long and straight… unlike the one earlier…

“You’re awake…” The woman said with a sigh of relief.

“Uh… yea…” I said, captivated with my jaw dropped.

   She looks so beautiful… I think she’s more gorgeous than most of the actresses and models that I ever saw in my whole life… her hair is blond, green eyes, and a cute face… I am truly speechless…

“Thank goodness! You were lying unconscious on the outskirts of the forest, alone.” She said, happy and relieved.

   Forest?! Wasn’t I standing on the sidewalk with Mika? And if she said that I was lying unconscious, where’s Mika?!

“Am I really the only one alone?! Is there anybody other than me there?!” I said in a panic and feeling uneasy.

“Hya!” Cried the woman, startled by my outburst.

“I- I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

“N- no! it’s okay… you’re probably very exhausted…”

“Yea… By the way… where am I..?”

“You’re in an elven village called Erunggard.”

   An elven village..? I don't even understand anymore...

   She then took a wooden chair by the corner of the room and bringing it beside me, she then sat there.

“You must be hungry, right? Here, eat…” She said, giving me a bowl of warm soup.

“Th… thank you…” I said, feeling sluggish.

   I started eating the soup that she offered me, the soup is rather tasty. There’s meat cutlets, kinds of vegetables, and… flowers..? what kind of flower is this? This is the first time I’ve ever seen a flower like this that’s used for a soup ingredient… but it’s surprisingly sweet!

“Wow… this soup is amazingly delicious…”

“Hehehe! Thank you! I made the soup.” She said with a sweet and charming smile.

   I finished the bowl of soup cleanly, not leaving any trace of food.

“T- that’s rude of me… my name is Dian, Dian Subagja.”

“Nice to meet you, my name is Clara!”

“Clara… what a beautiful name…!!!” I said unconsciously and then realized I said something stupid.

   Crap! What did I just say?! It slipped out.

“Th- thank you…” She said with a faint blush on her face.

“Umm… the one you saw earlier is my little sister, Ellie.”

“That girl is your little sister..?”

“Yes, we’re sisters.” She said with a warm smile.

   Sisters, huh… I thought Ellie was her daughter… Clara seems a lot mature… and looks a lot mature as well…

“How did you pass out in this forest? This is the first time in many decades that a human got stranded in this forest…” She asked curiously.

   How am I supposed to explain this..? I don’t think she’ll believe if I tell her that I am from another world, and all of a sudden I got teleported to this world without any reason why I came here. She’ll definitely think I’m a crazy person… for now I’m just gonna fake my story…

“I… don’t remember how I got stranded here… the only thing I remember is that my best friend tried to grasp my hand, then my sight started to fade to black…”

“Poor you… I’m sorry to hear that… but don’t worry, take a rest until you’re healthy.”

   Clara's face then gets close to me and her forehead touches mine.

“Wha- Clara?!”

“Relax, I’m only measuring your temperature… thank goodness your heat is back to normal.” She said with a smile and relieved expression.

   How could I even relax?! There’s a stunning beauty right in front of my face(literally).

   Clara then backs off from my face.

   Phew… thank god… if that were to continue for even a second then my temperature is sure to go hot again…

“Well, Dian. I’ll be going downstairs if you need anything just call me!” She said with a soft and assuring voice.

“Okay… understood.”

   Clara exited the room and proceed to go downstairs.

“Ouch ouch ouch!” I cried in pain.

      My body is still writhing in pain whenever I move… it seems like I really do need a long time to recover…

“Hmm? What’s this..?”

   I found a dark purple-like wound on my chest area underneath my bandages.

   Wha… what is this..? a purple wound on my chest… is this because of those sharp pieces..? it was real..?

“…”

   This… ‘wound’, looks like it hurts, but no… I don’t feel anything when I touch it… but whatever… I’m getting sleepy, so tired… zzz…

1