Chapter Four
2.3k 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Four

Throughout the night they ravaged Victoria, sometimes she was aware and lucid or knocked from their savage use, it did not matter; they raped her all the same. The horny creatures who invited her so far out into the mountains never gave her a moment of rest. When one was finishing another was hard and ready for their turn and the scratches keeping track on the hood grew in number.

 

From head to toe they had marked her body just as bad, covered in bloody cuts and bite marks. Her slender neck mottled in purple and red from being strangled by hands or their primeval jaws. Her midsection was looking just as awful, distended by their cum, the flesh bright red in agitation and splotched with bruises from the cocks punching at her insides. They treated her tits like fun bags. After so many hours of hard play there was barely any white skin at all, just fat welts, pink scratches and deep tooth marks. One piercing in her nipple was just gone, torn right out after they treated her so roughly. 

 

All over her battered body long streaks of lumpy off yellow cum had painted her, it matted even her hair in the soupy mess of it. They fucked both her holes into loose ragged caverns, her cunt lips were bloated purple slugs framed around the raw and crimson fuck hole they had carved out. They had fucked her ass so many times her insides rolled out like a red sock for their cocks to wear while they displaced her guts with their oversized members.

 

After enduring so many hours of their sexual abuse. The first rays of dawn cast their light over the logging road and bathing the hulking frames of the monsters still crowded around her prone form. They had already been waning in their strength as the night gave way and back to a size the worn out Victoria could manage. Her head was hanging off the quarter panel of the car, mouth angled to take the thrusts of the cock surging down her throat. She gulped and gagged, one hand wrapped around his hip and clutching an ass cheek progressively becoming more human.

 

“Uh… fucking hell, she is still going.” The male she was blowing groaned, his voice graveled at first in mid-shift back into a human form.

 

“So? Hurry up and finish already.” The second barked, annoyed. 

 

He already was doing just that and gave one last shove to force feed her a load. One that was very human in volume and barely noticed by her.

 

“Are we just going to leave her here? She is still alive.” The third asked who was sitting on the hood.

 

“Does it matter?” Said the first, slapping away her hand from his ass and pulling away, leaving her gasping for air and drooling his pearlescent cum from her mouth.

 

“Not really” The second shrugged. “Maybe she’ll come crawling back for more.” He added with a chuckle.

 

The third hopped down and knelt level with her face. He waved his hand in front of her sexually dazed face, then gave her a few smacks which only prompted a giggle from her.

 

“Yeah, she is all kinds of fucked up, the best one so far.” The third gave his appraisal, they all agreed to it. “Let’s invite her another time, see if she even remembers us.”

 

“What if she accepts?” The first wondered.

 

The second gave him the most annoyed glare and gestured to Victoria sprawled on the hood of her car, implying leaving her in the same state the next time.

 

“Oh, right.”

 


 

The sun was hanging overhead and was so damned bright Victoria tried to shield her eyes. Her sex rattled mind recovered every nerve ending woke up and screamed hurt, even thinking to move was agony and breathing came with difficulty. What had happened last night did not seem real, but the marks on her body confirmed the truth of it. She spent a lot of her time atop the hot car just trying to find the willpower to make her body move. When she did, it made her head spin and her choler rise.

 

With significant effort she rolled over and crawled off the car, being careful to place one foot, then the other, but needed to brace herself against the Sedan. She cast her gaze down to her body and struggled to process she was even looking at herself. They had slathered her in drying drool and cum and it was all she could smell and taste. She had never seen herself in such a sorry state.

 

“Fucking hell… I look like modern art.” She croaked a chuckle at how they used her hard.

 

She was limping over to her car door when she heard an approaching vehicle. Acting quick, she snatched the blanket from her back seat and wrapped it around her shoulders to hide her body from whoever was approaching. It was a jeep painted a ruddy brown, the park ranger on patrol. She was both elated and annoyed at the timing and in no way held the desire to explain what happened to her.

 

She got taken right to the hospital and much to her dislike the people working there were all too keen on shoving their hands and instruments into her body. The police came rolling in and asked if she wanted to press charges and she broke out into laughter that hurt in her state. After a few days of observation, she got the green light, everything would be fine, after some kegels and a long bout of rest. They advised her to abstain from sex for a while, something she obeyed for not even a week. She would have broken the order sooner, but it was hard to find partners. It was hard to find a man who did not cringe when she showed off her wounded figure to them, timid bitches.

 


 

A few months had passed and Victoria was sitting in front of her mirror and pulling a straightener through her raven black hair. She was naked in front of it and her body bore the scars of the night she got stuck on the mountains, lingering brands of the beasts she endured. All over her cream coloured skin was tiny puckered scars from their teeth and claws. The piercing they ripped out was replaced. She even upgraded to a thicker gauge bar. Despite their best efforts to ruin her, she made a full recovery.

 

She was humming along to her music when the cell phone on her desk vibrated and made a light ping. When she picked it up and saw the number she froze in place.

 

‘You want to try camping with us again?’ Was the text and it was followed with a picture of three guys with no shirts standing around a tent.

 

A swirl of memories from that night overwhelmed her. A grin crept over her cherry lips and she responded.

 

‘Sounds great! I got a friend that you would just love!’ She responded, already dripping wet just from recalling the last time.

 

“Hey Becky!” She called over her shoulder.

 

“Yeah?” The spunky blonde poked her head in from the door frame.

 

“Want to go camping with some boys?” She asked with a coy smirk and directed the picture on the phone to her roommate.

 

Victoria did not even wait for the girl’s excited squeals of acceptance and was already asking them to pick her up this time, her car was still in the shop.

12