Millennial Void World Competition Info Sheet
9.6k 10 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Millennial Void World Competition Info Sheet (provided to every host)

[Ladies and gentlemen! Below is an info sheet detailing the particulars of the Millennial Void World Competition. Please read if you truly wish to become Number One.]

Every 1000 years, systems are released into the world to find the perfect hosts to compete for the top spot on the Void World's Leaderboard. The prize for first place is to have one wish of any kind granted no matter what it may be!

Systems compete against other systems. Hosts compete against other hosts.

All hosts are brought together to a space estranged yet connected to all other worlds—the Void World.

Whenever the hosts wish to, they will be sent to their respective worlds, where they can even bump into and directly compete with other hosts.

Each world is random. The time of transmigration into their host body is also random for each host in each world.

First place on the leaderboard after the 1000-year time period (void time) gets to be revived and has one wish granted.

Repeated winners are a possibility.

Veterans vs newbies is common; souls from previous competitions are eligible to rejoin as long as they bind with a system.

The system's goal is to be the best: finding the best host, providing the host with the best service, and their endgame is a physical body for themselves (can choose their own form) and an upgrade. Basically, a big promotion awaits.

An ideal host's goal should be attaining first place in exchange for one wish. For those who died unwillingly, they will be revived as a bonus. For those who wish to stay in the void world, they are permitted to stay for as long as they are able.

Failure of a mission results in a deduction of points equal to double the number of points offered by the main mission. When a host's points fall below 0, they are disqualified from the competition. This means they MUST pass their first mission. 

Disqualification is equivalent to the obliteration of the soul.

Points can be exchanged for anything inside the system store, however, beware that your ranking will drop along with your points.

Ranking is based on the number of points a host carries by the end of the 1000-year time period. Cumulative points do not play a part in the ranking.

Classification System

Hosts are evaluated prior to system binding via soul scan. The classification system provides a standard for the level of the worlds the host is permitted to travel.

Host Classification: SS, S, A, B, C, D, F

World Classification: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5, Level 6, Level 7

F-class hosts are only permitted to travel to Level 1 worlds, A-class hosts are permitted to travel to Level 5 and below worlds, and SS-class hosts are permitted to travel to all worlds. The level of the world each host is transferred to is random.

The higher level the world a host travels to and completes, the higher the rewards. However, should a host fail, the consequences are also dire. Advising all hosts to not be careless.

Hosts are naturally eligible for classification upgrade after reaching certain bottlenecks in cumulative point accumulation. Do not be scared about the large numbers. The host has 1000 void years to accumulate points.

F-class: 0 points – 10,000 points

D-class: 10,001 points – 100,000 points

C-class: 100,001 points – 1,000,000 points

B-class: 1,000,001 points – 10,000,000 points

A-class: 10,000,001 points – 100,000,000 points

S-class: 100,000,001 points – 1,000,000,000 points

SS-class: 1,000,000,001 points – 10,000,000,000 points

It is possible for a host to be classified as above F-rank despite having 0 points if the initial evaluation deems the host worthy.

Approximate main mission points gained per world:

Level 1: 0 – 500 points

Level 2: 500 – 1000 points

Level 3: 1000 – 5000 points

Level 4: 5000 – 10,000 points

Level 5: 10,000 – 50,000 points

Level 6: 50,000 – 100,000 points

Level 7: 500,000 – 1,000,000 points

Side missions and tasks can be unlocked to increase the amount of points host gains from one mission world.

Void World

The void world is a shared system space where hosts can gather and exchange points for merchandise at the system store.

The leaderboard floats above your head 24/7 and updates constantly to show the most recent ranking of all competitors.

The void competition countdown also floats above your head 24/7. It naturally displays the same number for every host.

Hosts can rent a room at the system store and become an inhabitant of Void World. Even after the 1000-year time period, if the host has enough points, they can stay in the Void World until they run out and fail to pay the rent. 

A non-resident will be obliterated if the host is not bound to any system.

In Void World, hosts can gather together or be a lone wolf. Friendly competition is appreciated.

Violence is prohibited in all areas aside from the Arena and the Dojo.

Rooms provided by the admins of the Void World: Arena, Library, Dojo, School, Lounge (SS, S, A, B, C, D, F).

Hosts can purchase monthly passes to the Arena, Library, Dojo, and School at the system shop.

As a host's original body resides in their original world, each host is provided an un-aging void body that is upgradable via the system store anytime.

FAQ

What happens to the rest of the hosts after the competition is over?

All hosts' original bodies are dead. If a host fails to bind with another system for the next competition, their soul will be obliterated when they run out of points on hand and/or can no longer afford to stay in Void World as a resident.

How many hosts are competing against me?

Every 1000 years, 100 systems are sent out to scout their chosen hosts.

Can I harm another host in a mission world?

Yes. If a host kills another host in another world, the killed host fails the mission world and the penalty is double the amount of points offered by the main mission. The penalty for the murderous host varies.

Can I differentiate another host from the inhabitants of the mission world?

That depends on your ability to find and their ability to hide.

How are main mission points distribution decided?

After completing the main mission, deductions from OOC, character conduct, moral quality, ethics will all be accounted for. For example, if the host decides to go out of character, the penalty will vary according to the duration, amount of times, and the depth of how OOC the host behaves. If it is not for a task or mission, murdering inhabitants of the world and other hosts results in a set penalty. Murdering an inhabitant deducts 95% of the total main mission point earnings. Murdering a host deducts 5% of the total main mission point earnings.  

Competition Rules and Information Updates

Hosts are encouraged to complete as many missions in one void day as possible! One world = 6 void hours. 

This means that each host can traverse a maximum of 4 times per one void day.

...

[Do your best, hosts! Strive to be Number 1 and attain your one true desire!]

47