Arc 2.1 Class of the Century
5.6k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tian Xi woke up abruptly in her new body with an exaggerated gasp.

She sighed in relief knowing she escaped the devil.

Looking around, she found that she was seated in a large room and just woke up from a nap.

Pulling out a mirror from her pocket, Tian Xi saw that her eyes had dark rings under them like a panda which took away some of her valiant beauty, but she still looked passable.

The jet-black hair contrasted heavily against her snow-white skin and was long and smooth, tied into a low ponytail. Her bangs were slanted to the right but did not cover her radiant and vibrant golden eyes. With pale lips that obviously used to be filled with color and a cute nose that strangely went well with her sharp almond eyes, Tian Xi smiled and asked 001 for the mission world's details.

This was actually a level 1 world.

Central was an academy island developed for the sake of the futures of the elite young misses and masters of society. Like its name implied, it was located at the center point of all the continents on a large, secluded island. It was essentially its own country where the students were the citizens and governed themselves.

Though it was physically secluded, the outside world was constantly updated on their children's progress. The students were constantly under watch by their teachers, but they didn't know it. In addition to the staff's watchful eyes, there were cameras in every dorm room, hallway, classroom, even off campus...

They justified that it was so that the most crucial time of their life would be broadcasted after editing out the unneeded scenes to publicize the next generation and give them a starting point with the general populace and so that the people are aware of their accomplishments during their time in the academy. Large wealthy enterprises and businesses would generally be more likely to recruit them.

Anyway, the world was an ABO world on top of that already insane setting.

Tian Xi was rendered speechless when she found out even males can get pregnant.

There were 6 genders: alpha males and females who had very high performance and were at the top of society, beta males and females who were mediocre overall but most numerous so they were essential human resources, and omega males and females who were scarcely populated but most known for their beauty, fertility, and recessive genes that made it easier to reproduce alphas.

Alphas and omegas could form something called a bond...

Tian Xi skipped through the rest because of how ridiculous it all sounded.

In short, in this world, there was actually something called a "fated pair." She snorted at the cheesy name.

Tian Xi was especially speechless when she got to the information about the world's protagonists. She was so glad she didn't listen to the bit about fated pairs because HELL, the world plot's focus was entirely on a 2 v 1 "pair!"

Pfft, what the hell is a fated pair? More like a fated triplet.

As she continued listening she quickly realized that the world may as well have been a BL world considering the fact that the people in question were all male, and the females actually went largely unnoticed.

Evan Levante was a male omega born from the leader of X Country and a mistress. Because of his lowly birth and jealousy from his step-mother, he was suppressed and subjected to verbal abuse on a daily basis when his father brought him home after his mother's death. But he was never discouraged because he knew he was a beautiful omega and was confident in his ability to find a successful alpha to pair with and marry.

He, along with his older brother who was an alpha, were admitted into Central. His alpha brother sexually desired him and was pretty close to raping him on their way to the academy. Evan was saved by the first male lead, Owen, a third year who just happened to be passing by. The alpha brother was forced to control himself after being threatened subtly about the numerous cameras on campus, then he never showed up again.

Owen was the son of the president of the prominent B Country. Evan started scheming ways to climb into Owen's bed when he found out about Owen's status. He didn't want to be looked down on for being the son of a mistress or an omega anymore.

Evan planned to use his monthly estrus to force Owen to mate with him. It somehow ended up working, and they became a pair. But when he saw Owen acting so submissive to an equally devasting handsome man that he later found out was Owen's uncle, Cain, he wanted to seduce that man as well.

In the end, he ended up paired with the nephew and having illicit affairs with the uncle at the same time. There were problems at first, but uncle Cain was so domineering he had nephew Owen submit and both of them doted on little Evan to the heavens.

Where did Tian Xi's body, Elizabeth (Lizzy) Xiong, fit in?

She was an alpha and the heiress of the illustrious A Country. She was also originally the Student Council President--practically the president of the entire mini country, Central. But because of Evan's insistence that Owen take her position, both the uncle and nephew forced her to abdicate. In the end, she refused and fought with them in the election that was forcefully and unconventionally held mid-year thanks to the uncle's influence as the student council advisor. They found that she was not an easy opponent, so they played dirty and soiled her reputation as a female and an alpha so that even after she graduated she would have a hard time.

Well, at least Lizzy wasn't as much of a pushover as her last body. In fact, she seemed pretty capable considering she was able to hold her own against two male leads and the protagonist.

If they never resorted to evil schemes, she might not have lost.

There was a main mission as well as a side mission for this world.

[Main Mission: Bring the graduating class to the top of society. Time Limit: 6 months. Reward: 500 points]

[Side Mission: Become the ideal pair with the best partner. Time Limit: 6 months. Reward: 250 points]

[Side Task 1: Maintain your position as president. Reward: 50 points]

Tian Xi was initially nodding very understandingly at the main mission when her face darkened considerably hearing the side mission.

The hell? Doesn't this mean I need to bite some random omega? Don't tell me...Evan?! Tian Xi made a  face at where her thoughts led her.

He was the "best partner" according to the world...but wasn't he gay?

Otherwise, why didn't he just seduce Lizzy in his quest for power and fame.

Lizzy was drop-dead gorgeous and very powerful, and her beauty wasn't bound to her exotically Asian ethnicity. She was destined to succeed if it weren't for him dragging her off the throne.

Realistically speaking, Evan didn't seem to be the one she needed to pair with so she sighed in relief but inwardly wondered if it was worth going through the trouble to find her "the one" just for the sake of the side mission.

In any case, Tian Xi's main focus was the main mission and if someone wanted to pair with her she could just raise him up to the heavens and then he'd be her Mr. Perfect.

En, keeping a little adorable omega didn't sound so bad after all. She nodded enthusiastically to herself.

Tian Xi inwardly thanked Gu Yuan for letting her find out how great sex could be.

She was so ready to jump into the act in this world because the one thing she heard that was most memorable was that the sex between alphas and omegas during the omega's estrus was very exhilarating.

[Host, aren't you focusing on the wrong thing...] 001 was worried for his host. She didn't seem to have placed much importance on the main mission ah!

"S'all good and well, 001. Don't worry. Didn't I do just fine in the level 2 world with another host? Not to mention he was even a top ranker." Her smile was so smug that 001 felt embarrassed looking at her.

He rolled his eyes and thought to himself that his host's luck was so bad that there could be another host in this world for all he knew. In fact, there could even be two to make things worse considering her first world's difficulty.

But as long as his host was sure she could handle anything, he had no room to complain so he beeped once and left her to her own devices.

47