Arc 4.11 Queen Mother
3.2k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: this chapter contains heavy sexual content.

Alex had yet to see that Nile had a dildo in his hand. It was particularly eye-catching with its clear glassy aesthetic, made of irudisium. The toy was large, almost 9 inches long with a befitting girth, which was an inch shorter than Nile's by the way. *wink wonk* The details on it were especially intricate and realistic, every vein and layer of flesh were elaborately carved in all the right places.

Confused by Nile's prolonged silence, a curious Alex lifted her body from his broad torso, her wide eyes clear and inquisitive. Seeing the frosty man's naughty smirk, she had a bad premonition.

Suddenly, she was picked up by her bum with one arm while the other secured around her waist. Nile stood up on the bed and descended from the mattress to land on the bedside. Sitting back on the ground with his back to the box spring and mattress, he positioned Alex so that she was between his outspread legs, with her own still wrapped comfortably around his waist.

That's when she saw it.

Eye's opening wide, she couldn't keep her mouth from dropping open slightly in bewilderment, "That...what."

Nile chuckled softly as he arched forward to bite her ear lobe and whisper, "It's for you, baby. We need you to bleed it out in order to continue having our fun."

Speechless, Alex could only stare dumbly at the big dildo in her husband's hand. His hand was large enough to wrap around it completely, but as she looked down at her own, she realized earlier when she gave him a hand-job, she was unable to fully encase the whole of his circumference in her small hand!

"Wow," was all she could utter as she swallowed her saliva she didn't even know was piling up in her mouth.

He licked her ear enticingly, "So, would you like to do the honors, or shall I?"

"You can't!" Alex had retorted impulsively. Shaking her head and wincing in frustration as it seemed like it could be misunderstood as her shying out, she quickly added, "What if the blood drips?"

Humming contentedly that she was once again outwardly showing concern for him, Nile grasped her hand with his free hand and opened up her clenched fingers, placing the toy directly into her palm then fixing her fingers so that they wrapped around it snugly.

"Don't get too comfortable with it," He said after deliberating that it did not feel very nice, not being able to break her open with his own member. He was so much better in every way.

Seeing that the man was staying, Alex couldn't help asking, "You're watching?"

"Can you even feel it without me?" He was clearly referring to when she had to resort to using a Drop of Spring to cum before.

Alex pursed her lips, "You're right."

Hesitantly, she slowly inched the irudisium toy closer and closer to her entrance, trying her best to ignore the piercing stare coming from the front as Nile watched her closely.

Prodding her petals lightly, she bit her bottom lip slightly before sliding in the dildo, its head meeting only a thin layer of resistance before embedding itself within her wet hole. She instantly felt her hymen ripping, "Mmmnh..."

She gripped onto Nile's shoulder with her free hand to console herself from the pain, tears glistening at the rims of her eyes. Seeing that his wife was uncomfortable, Nile leaned forward to lick the edges of her eyes where the tears were gathering.

"You're doing great, baby. Keep going for a little bit longer..." Only he knew how much he wanted to toss away that damned toy.

Alex pushed the large dildo a little further inside until she no longer felt the sensation of her insides being torn apart, the yellow blood trailed down the phallic iridisium.

"Pull it out," Nile demanded lowly, lips pursed tightly into a straight line.

Is he...jealous? Of an inanimate object??? Alex suddenly felt better knowing that she wasn't the only one not enjoying the situation.

She promptly removed the dildo from herself, being careful not to splash any of her acidic blood onto Nile's body.

Then, Nile pulled out some water and disposable strips of cloth so she could clean the floor and wipe down her insides so he could enter her safely.

After finally having finished all of the preparations, Nile slid his hands beneath her armpits and lifted her onto his lap like previously on the bed, "Ride me."

The red-haired girl in his arms was now elevated higher than him, so he had to look up slightly to meet her enchanting blue eyes. It wasn't a bad sight, as he could easily nip at her jaw, neck, and collarbone as she bounced on him. Thinking thus, he urged her along as his length hardened once again, growing larger and twitching lightly, dripping in pre-cum.

Observing his eagerness, Alex no longer held herself back as she grabbed onto his giant cock, steadying it as she lowered her body until its tip pierced her insides.

"Hmmn..." She whimpered as she dropped her body down slowly, enveloping his entire mass of muscle within her tight cavern.

Fully wrapped by her fleshy walls, Nile let out a content hum as he breathed out deeply before biting down on Alex's shoulder, leaving behind a visible bite mark.

Her movements started out slow, gradually speeding up as she bounced and swayed her hips, grinding against his searing hot warmth inside of her. Her arms swung over his shoulders, hands pulling his head into her bosom, his messy white hair tightly clench within the crevices of her fingers. Nile fervently reciprocated her efforts, clamping her upper-waist as he rammed himself into her tight hole, rocking his hips vertically, quickening the pace, and harshening the impact so that he could reach her deepest parts. Soon enough, both of them were moving in sync, and Nile's sack would slap against her buttocks vigorously after each powerful thrust.

Alex already knew it was impossible for Nile to have stayed idle as she did all the work, but she wasn't expecting such a lively act as she clenched his enlarged shaft in a death-grip. In response, Nile issued a low-pitched growl before nipping at her neck in warning, telling her to loosen up slightly as he mechanically continued his onslaught of pounding.

"Too, tight, baby." He moaned between his grunts, enjoying the feeling yet slightly pained at the same time.

Alex's breasts bobbed up and down rapidly in unison to the swaying vertical action of the rest of her body, enticing Nile to knead one from below with one hand before toppling her over and accelerating even more.

"AaaAh, too fast..! Nile~ Slo..w, down..." Having climaxed once already, her juicy fluids gushed out with every slap.

Pinning her to the floor, he took his wife's lips in an enrapturing French kiss and brought one palm down to her lower abdomen exerting pressure onto it. Then, he hastily plunged into her a few more times and shuddered before shooting a constant stream of his sperm into her womb.

Both of them took a slight breather after their first climax, Nile's head resting cozily in between Alex's two plushy mounds that were oscillating with her every large and quick breaths while Alex caressed his sweaty hair and toned back muscles with both of her hands.

Of course, as the indomitable man her husband was, one round was far from enough--not to mention he hadn't tasted her for an entire lifetime in addition to his piling aggravation due to her previous actions from when he wasn't around.

It was around the fourth round that they remembered that Nile hadn't closed the door to his room before beginning their session. They never would have noticed if Duke hadn't barged in thinking Nile was abusing a fair maiden with all the cries, grunts, sloshing, and slapping sounds echoing harshly in the empty hallway.

At first, he was extremely vexed that his friend would chase everyone out of the area to openly harm someone with the door wide open. But he had his innocent mind permanently scarred when he ran in yelling, "Nile Betelgeuse, how could you--" only to be met with the scene of Nile fucking his own wife so passionately that he felt having a wife wasn't a bad idea at all if it could make his normally stone-faced ice block of a friend so discomposed like that.

Nile paid no heed to the interruption and only smirked at Duke in provocation as he hid Alex's body from sight, even increasing his speed and power! The red-eared Duke quickly and meekly apologized before promptly backing out, gently shutting the door behind him before running off to his own room...and locking himself in for a few hours, so Lily never got the chance to seduce him that day.

41