Arc 4.12 Queen Mother
3.1k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: this chapter contains heavy sexual content.

After those few rounds, Nile still hadn't had enough.

With Alex's knees propped up on his shoulders and thighs held between his elbows, Nile's movements were almost like a machine as he fiercely rocked hips back and forth in constant rapid fire, ramming deep into her insides.

His lips naturally lifted upwards, pleased at the sensation he was giving and feeling after the single lifetime of abstinence. Technically, it wasn't even long enough to be considered a lifetime, as the amount of time they had spent in the werewolf world was no longer than a year...but let's ignore those trivialities as a single week of abstinence to Nile was no different than an entire year, ah!

"Alex..." Nile lightly called out.

"...hnnh?" Alex was so lost in the pleasure that she could hardly think straight. The main reason she wasn't out yet was due to the alien blood within her, invigorating her.

"I love you. Do you love me?" He asked again, between grunts. Even if she was currently muddleheaded, Nile wanted the satisfaction of hearing those three words with her sweet voice.

Alex's hands clenched the sheets beside her head. At some point, the two had returned to the bed from the floor. It creaked incessantly under Nile's frenzied assault. She gasped for air as if drowning, "Enn...I, love you!"

She suddenly thought of the Drop of Spring. The drop had given her a pure kind of euphoria while the man before her gave her an intense and raw pleasure, which she preferred.

He understood more than anyone that she was only searching for more pleasure, but Nile had still contentedly bent down over her, pasting her thighs onto her chest as he slammed in more vigorously. Grunting with every other large movement trying to embed himself into the deepest part of her, he hit her g-spot repeatedly as Alex yelped and clenched tightly around him with both her arms and her fleshy walls, orgasming.

But Nile wasn't done yet. He kept going and going for another few minutes, enjoying the tightness as she eagerly took him in, trying to milk him of his essence.

"Nile...I can't any...sto..p," Alex was a gasping mess, her insides contracting around him and eliciting a low growl before Nile messily thrust his tongue into her mouth in haste; his movements intensified until shuddering and pumping her full of his semen.

Releasing her lips before plopping down, Nile's head rested comfortably between Alex's soft mounds kissing them tenderly and marking them even more.

After a few minutes of this harmonious moment of catching their breaths, Nile felt himself getting hard as he started thinking in annoyance about the plot again. This was one of the main reasons his drive had been so strong. His jealousy and possessiveness were dominating his mind; he wanted to get rid of all traces of the other men from not only her body, but her mind as well.

With a dark face, his thoughts kept drifting to the what-ifs and how his wife had brazenly touched another man's body repeatedly while he wasn't around. She even considered going a step further, even if she didn't do it in the end it didn't change the fact that Alex wanted to participate in such intimate activities with Tyler and Faust.

He knew she didn't love him, but they had been married for all of their lifetimes together. Although she didn't care whether or not he cheated on her, he still didn't touch another woman. On the other hand, this woman didn't even consider his feelings before running her hands all over other men's bodies as if he didn't exist...

It was the first time he had been chained down to someone so willingly as even in his previous lifetimes from before he met her, even if he had married for the sake of the missions he didn't feel like he had to be a faithful lover as his partner would always get boring with time. But with Alex, he didn't have the luxury of even considering another woman because for one, Alex had not been tied down to his side and two, he didn't want anyone else.

In fact, he was insecure, which was why he was being particularly relentless tonight. He didn't want to lose her to some other man. Nile had always been confident in himself, but he didn't know how to get this girl to fall for him! Even sacrificing his life for her did nothing, from what he observed...That was why, before she could latch on to another man, and even before she fell for himself, he would make it so that she couldn't live without his body. If she never fell in love with him...he refused to think about such an outcome.

She was already his, and if one day she wanted to leave him, he would...let her go. But until then, he would have his way with her.

Alex, who was caressing his hair absentmindedly, noticed his mood change from annoyance and anger to hopelessly depressed for the nth amount of times that night and helplessly looked down only to see him raising his body up to go for yet another round as he straightened his back, his rod still cozily inside her springing back to life.

She thought they were going to do it again, which wasn't new since her husband always went for a few rounds before letting her go. Alex also knew he was irritated by her naughty hands and dirty thoughts towards Tyler and Faust but she couldn't help her desires, ah! She had already given him a lot of face by reigning them in! Feeling that he was making a big deal of essentially nothing, Alex decided to just let him continue having his way with her body since she was pretty satisfied as well.

But Nile suddenly brought out the irudisium dildo from before.

"You wanted a threesome?" He smirked evilly with no sign of his earlier downcast self, "Baby, I'll give you a threesome."

Alex relaxed expression immediately morphed as she stared on in horror. No way...he wouldn't.

"You...what are you--"

While his own member was still embedded within her tight hole, he first inserted two of his fingers to further stretch her, causing her to cry out in pain.

"Wait! Nile, it's impossible--"

Alex felt terror as her breathing hitched slightly, but there was also a sense of anticipation. She inwardly slapped herself on the face, reprimanding that her morals were slowly being thrown out the window with each passing minute she spent with this man. Then again, was it also the alien inside her? En, let's go with that explanation.

Nile chuckled and seductively licked his thin lips as his fingers continued prodding and stretching her inner walls and entrance, his free hand securing her leg to his chest so that she couldn't escape.

Struggling for a while, Alex found that she really couldn't hold a thumb to her husband's strength no matter what world she was in. Resolved to her fate, she calmed down and just decided to try her best to ignore the pain and take the pleasure.

Feeling that he had prepared her enough, Nile slid his fingers out and picked up the dildo, bringing it to her violently twitching entrance.

Nudging it a few times, Alex whimpered and trembled slightly as she bit her lower lip. One hand remained clenching the sheets beside her head while the other reached down in a poor attempt to stop his action by tapping his lowered forearm with her fingers. She really felt scared of the prospect of two giants in her small hole, now that it was actually about to happen to her.

Alex vowed to herself never to have such thoughts about a threesome ever again. Not just because of her husband, but because the situation itself was a little too extreme for her!

"Wait, wait. Don't, Nile. Please--AaaAhh!!"

Before she could finish her plea, Nile had slowly pushed the toy into her hole that eagerly swallowed it up with little to no resistance.

"Ugh...Nile, it hurts. Pull it out!!" Taking in large breaths, she frantically slapped his forearm with her hand, panicking at the immense strain her lower body was subjected to.

Nile simply exhaled deeply as his lids lowered in pleasure at the feeling of the space tightening even more around his shaft, ignoring her shouts and protests.

With the dildo finally completely inserted inside of her, he kept his hand on it to keep it stable as he slowly pulled himself out before roughly thrusting back in, shutting Alex up as she inhaled a large breath of air at the strange sensation he unexpectedly brought her.

Keeping up his fast tempo, "Does it, feel good?" Nile asked in between his grunts.

Alex started to feel more pleasure than pain after a while, so she could only answer him with her sensual moans and whimpers, both hands clenching the sheets by her head again as she tilted her head upwards, tears spilling out from her eyes.

"Alex," he growled while pounding into her, "You only need me."

She nodded, incoherent.

Unsatisfied with her halfhearted answer, Nile started thrusting the previously static dildo rhythmically and gently in and out of her tight hole in stark contrast to his own manic strikes.

The new stimulation instantly brought Alex to climax as she screamed and trembled beneath him.

"Enough~ Nile...haAH...no more, please." She pleaded helplessly with crystalline tears spilling out uncontrollably; her whole body couldn't stop shaking and rocking along with his movements.

Seeing that he didn't stop and didn't seem even close to relenting, Alex gasped breathlessly, "I'm, yours. Only you..aah, can satisfy me..! Please, hah..no more...!"

Happy with what he heard, Nile pulled out the dildo that was now glistening with his and her secretions as he continued grinding his own penis against her sweet spots, rendering her to unconsciously clench down on him.

With long and harsh breaths his now freed hand clenched her other thigh against his chest like their first position and continued ramming into her until he felt he was almost at his limit.

Nile let Alex's legs fall to the side as he bent down, hands cupped around her flushed and wet cheeks as he took in her lips overbearingly and straightened his back before bursting his seed into her cave that was already filled to the brim from their previous sessions.

Letting her catch her breath, he looked down tenderly into Alex's adorably glistening and swollen eyes once more as she slowly lost consciousness.

"I love you, baby," he whispered softly into her ears.

In the past, he always took and took from others, greedily and uncaring for the other party. Then, he would throw everything away once there was nothing else to take as if they were used goods.

But his wife was different.

"I don't ever want to let you go."

He wanted her everything, for more than just a few lifetimes. He wanted her forever.

Knowing he wouldn't be able to roll in the sheets with her anymore as she was exhausted after those few rounds, Nile let her go after leaving a trail of kiss marks from her jaw down to her left breast.

36